Ashley Stobart #2 thecosmeticconsult

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who Lauren did lip blush with and do they still do it? I know she’s given it up but I really want it done and I’m scared to go with just anyone 🤣 Laurens looks amazing!
Lauren’s probably looks amazing because somebody else did it! Lauren did mine a few years ago and tattooed my skin under my bottom lip on one side, i felt botched.
she didn’t concentrate at all and was too busy talking to everybody else in the room while rushing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think lip blush is worth it. Paid £320 for mine 6 months ago and you can hardly tell now. It was gorge at the time but fades so quick!! Not sure if it’s the same for everyone or if it’s just me

Reactions: 2
I don’t think lip blush is worth it. Paid £320 for mine 6 months ago and you can hardly tell now. It was gorge at the time but fades so quick!! Not sure if it’s the same for everyone or if it’s just me
I had lip blush too and it did not last at all, I feel like my lady maybe didn’t go deep enough? I just look like I’ve got crusty lip liner leftovers now. I’d love it done again.

What does she do now that she has stopped the lip blush?
Records a podcast one morning a week.

in all seriousness, Lauren has gone full blown influencer on Instagram lately, I didn’t think she would go that route! She’s getting more treatments in a week than Ashley now

Reactions: 6
Was just about to say, it looks like Ashley has definitely had a lip lift.

And maybe something else. 🧐

They were both beautiful before any treatments, I have cosmetic stuff done so defo no a “looked better before” person but they could have both just got a few treatments and looked amazing rather than how extreme they’ve gone.

I didn’t realise how much they’d normalised surgery to me from listening to the pod. I was talking to someone about all the things I’d get done if I was rich (or married a rich guy 😫😂) and my friend was in shock. You forget it’s a big thing having surgery when you see and hear them talking like it’s normal.

Would still get Ashley’s nose in a heartbeet if she told us who actually did it. Defo not Frati
Her nose surgeon was Andrea Giannitrapani, he also did Ellie Brown's nose and worked at MYA when Ashley was there, he was struck off the GMC register and now operates in Italy, not sure why she lied and said it was Dr. Frati, well i do know, because she was working for him and is a shameless money grabber. Personally i think her lip lift looks awful, she's starting to resemble Katie Price.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her nose surgeon was Andrea Giannitrapani, he also did Ellie Brown's nose and worked at MYA when Ashley was there, he was struck off the GMC register and now operates in Italy, not sure why she lied and said it was Dr. Frati, well i do know, because she was working for him and is a shameless money grabber. Personally i think her lip lift looks awful, she's starting to resemble Katie Price.
I think it does too!
---
IMG_2239.jpeg
Tell me you married into money without telling me. Basic witch pic in a first class carriage on a train 🙈 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone listen to the pod? I think I’m up to around November /December time and the more I listen to her the more I realise how hard she’s trying with this act of ‘I’m better than you’
Chatting about loving sparkling water for a start… we all know no one really likes it and those that brag about it think it’s because it makes them look classy and elite
Then, we move onto the way she speaks to Lauren it’s with such like secret hate an jealousy towards her. She goes on about how she doesn’t like big weddings but spent 14k on flowers for her ‘for the photo’ her words! How vein 🤯 imo I think she rushed a small wedding because she knows the way she tries to portray herself as this multi millionaire housewife she knew she couldn’t pull off such a big over the top wedding people would expect so she really tries to play into this roll that she doesn’t like big weddings and everyone should just go to a registry office. She knows Lauren’s wedding is going to be unreal and she’s secretly jealous! Just everything she says is vile, she thinks she’s this IT girl that everyone should aspire to be like but as most reviews state … she isn’t relatable (which she tries really hard to keep up) just overall not a nice girl not really someone you would be friends with
I think Lauren is 10000% the women she will ever be
Anyway that’s just my take at the min listening to the pod I’m still quite behind

Reactions: 9
Does anyone listen to the pod? I think I’m up to around November /December time and the more I listen to her the more I realise how hard she’s trying with this act of ‘I’m better than you’
Chatting about loving sparkling water for a start… we all know no one really likes it and those that brag about it think it’s because it makes them look classy and elite
Then, we move onto the way she speaks to Lauren it’s with such like secret hate an jealousy towards her. She goes on about how she doesn’t like big weddings but spent 14k on flowers for her ‘for the photo’ her words! How vein 🤯 imo I think she rushed a small wedding because she knows the way she tries to portray herself as this multi millionaire housewife she knew she couldn’t pull off such a big over the top wedding people would expect so she really tries to play into this roll that she doesn’t like big weddings and everyone should just go to a registry office. She knows Lauren’s wedding is going to be unreal and she’s secretly jealous! Just everything she says is vile, she thinks she’s this IT girl that everyone should aspire to be like but as most reviews state … she isn’t relatable (which she tries really hard to keep up) just overall not a nice girl not really someone you would be friends with
Anyway that’s just my take at the min listening to the pod I’m still quite behind
I agree 100%
She’s desperate to be super wealthy, like the Ronaldo’s. I mean sure they’ve got money, but they aren’t mega wealthy, and that’s obvious. The wedding thing is defo right, if they had the money she would’ve had an elaborate affair somewhere fabulous. Also if she was living in an MTV cribs worthy mansion, she’d post it. All she shows is her kitchen which looks like it’s in an extension of a normal house, like every other Tom dick and Harry are doing.
I’ve no doubt that they stand to inherit a lot from his parents, but that could be in another 30+ years away!
I bet it kills her that Lauren’s ring is as big as hers too, even if it’s a lab diamond. She wants to outshine everyone, and makes sure she mixes in all the right circles to portray her life as an amazing dream.
Deep down I think she’s a very jealous, insecure person.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% agree with the above too. She acts like Lauren is a lower class chav but don’t think she realises she behaves like one more than Lauren does.

The reason she didn't have a big over the top wedding is because she doesn't have any mates to invite, she just says she finds it tacky to save face :LOL:

The reason she didn't have a big over the top wedding is because she doesn't have any mates to invite, she just says she finds it tacky to save face :LOL:
Exactly this ! It’s the act she puts on the voice an everything so high and mighty when she’s really not she just married well and tries to mix with the wags. You only need to listen to a handful of the pods to hear her act more and more miss look at me. I do wonder what ed sees in her, aside from the typical barbie look it’s hardly like she’s an amazing mumsy mum or like she’s a good housewife and she dishes out all the work to nannies and cleaners etc. what does she bring to the table for him I wonder
From what I know he cheated on her all them years ago and so in order to get back together she demanded ‘commitment’ I.e marriage and some kids to tie him in as she couldn’t keep any other men locked down so had to make sure she secured the bag
Also ed has nothing to do with stobart. Wasn’t it his great grandfather/grandfathers business and ed has his own separate thing so wouldn’t actually inherit anything it’s just about that surname that makes people raise an eyebrow

I
Exactly this ! It’s the act she puts on the voice an everything so high and mighty when she’s really not she just married well and tries to mix with the wags. You only need to listen to a handful of the pods to hear her act more and more miss look at me. I do wonder what ed sees in her, aside from the typical barbie look it’s hardly like she’s an amazing mumsy mum or like she’s a good housewife and she dishes out all the work to nannies and cleaners etc. what does she bring to the table for him I wonder
From what I know he cheated on her all them years ago and so in order to get back together she demanded ‘commitment’ I.e marriage and some kids to tie him in as she couldn’t keep any other men locked down so had to make sure she secured the bag
Also ed has nothing to do with stobart. Wasn’t it his great grandfather/grandfathers business and ed has his own separate thing so wouldn’t actually inherit anything it’s just about that surname that makes people raise an eyebrow
I did wonder why someone with Eddie Stobart heir money would post so many #aff links all the time.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but she’s talking tit herself here

I’m guessing she didn’t like it because she couldn’t go off and do what she wants to do like she does every day of the week when she’s back at home. She had to actually spend time with her children.

Yes it can be hard at times travelling and being in another country with children but when I say I absolutely love it and have a fantastic time with my three kids (one being a baby) I mean it. We’re going away for two weeks in July and I can’t wait.

She’s really not about family life is she. Second story after that just sums her up

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Holidays are the best with kids - yeh the airport and plane can be a pain but when you get there it’s just the best!
I love the lazy mornings by a pool or the beach, slowing down and not running about to school/work/clubs! All you have to worry about is where to eat and getting to the kids disco!
Her problem is that she doesn’t like being a mum, the kids being there interrupt her long lazy lunches & dinners with bottles of wine etc
I can’t imagine going on a family holiday and taking help plus using a kids club - she’s on another planet & such a little snob!