Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not exactly time consuming to put on a dressing gown or something. She’s very attention seeking!

Reactions: 5
Can't get dressed but has time to dress up as Tina Turner. Okay!
Hahaha brilliant 🤣 how have the rest of us juggled school runs and newborns clothed? 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she has another she will probably turn up to the school in her bra!

Reactions: 6
But it’s hEr RiGht To uPLoAD those stories of how she’s naked all day because she “doesn’t have time” - she doesn’t want attention from it at ALL😆🤥 Playing to the algorithm and it’s clearly working for her follower numbers🙄

Reactions: 9
Doesn't she moan about weird comments from blokes? But then shares a story saying she's completely naked 🤣 she was weird pre baby but she's deffo worse now she's had the baby

Also I don't think I've ever just strolled round doing stuff naked cos I was too busy with the baby 😂 always managed to get dressed...
i never strolled round naked either when mine were babies either ..i dont understand this thing where Mums say they havent had time to dress ..cos it takes it takes seconds sling on some undies and a tracksuit!
The babies got a chair he sits in or his floor gym! im sure he would have been fine
Shes such an attention seeker ..she invites the weirdos in !

Reactions: 7
She’s digging herself a hole with this ‘cry it out’ thing isn’t she! I think she’s confusing cry it out with controlled crying, which is a completely different thing. Obviously it’s not for everyone and parents have different techniques, but she can’t be all ‘don’t judge mums’ about everything else and then judge people for doing something she doesn’t agree with, especially as she doesn’t properly understand it by the sound of things!

She’s digging herself a hole with this ‘cry it out’ thing isn’t she! I think she’s confusing cry it out with controlled crying, which is a completely different thing. Obviously it’s not for everyone and parents have different techniques, but she can’t be all ‘don’t judge mums’ about everything else and then judge people for doing something she doesn’t agree with, especially as she doesn’t properly understand it by the sound of things!
She was open to correction in fairness. I don't think she intended on being judgemental.

Reactions: 1
When you have more than one child the baby has to cry sometimes whilst you help the other with the toilet or make them some food. It’s real life it doesn’t do them any harm for short periods. Could be a coincidence but I killed myself entertaining my first and dealing with her every whimper and she’s now very demanding and my subsequent children are more relaxed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When you have more than one child the baby has to cry sometimes whilst you help the other with the toilet or make them some food. It’s real life it doesn’t do them any harm for short periods. Could be a coincidence but I killed myself entertaining my first and dealing with her every whimper and she’s now very demanding and my subsequent children are more relaxed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha this sounds like me! I hope my next child will be more relaxed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found it strange how she jumped straight to cry it out on a question about routines. Getting babies into a routine is different to leaving them to cry. Lots of babies and children thrive on having a routine. I'm not saying babies as young as Alfie should be in a routine but it seemed a strange way for her to answer the question and I think shows she focusing a lot on what she's read in her book. I totally agree with what she said about attachment, but this can also be developed by babies/children feeling prepared for what's coming next

Reactions: 2
I think it’s important for her, and other parents to remember that books can only guide you, every single baby is different and reacts differently, there aren’t any rules. I think she’s struggling and it’s painfully obvious she feels like she has to be a certain way and so does her baby. Sometimes babies are arseholes, sometimes parents make mistakes, but I suppose a lot of parents don’t take a picture when they’ve got tit up to their elbows and their baby has screamed from morning til night.

She’s perpetuating this, by doing ads, constantly posing naked, and whipping her boobs out and posing in her underwear, she will end up alienating a lot of new mums and women in general.

Can’t believe her ad for the Owlet Smart Sock, I have never really wondered what my babies oxygen levels/heart rate are like 🤷‍♀️
Also concerning as a influencer saying she puts her 3 month old in a separate room to sleep so they can enjoy their evening and are basically relying on a app to say all is well 🤯

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe her ad for the Owlet Smart Sock, I have never really wondered what my babies oxygen levels/heart rate are like 🤷‍♀️
Also concerning as a influencer saying she puts her 3 month old in a separate room to sleep so they can enjoy their evening and are basically relying on a app to say all is well 🤯
Yeah I don’t get this oxygen level/heart rate monitor. I think new parents are already too stressed out about everything that’s to do with the baby and adding things like this can make it even more stressful.
I believe that a good video baby monitor is all you need. I have one in my 1 year olds room and 4 year olds room.

I never posted anything about her comments re baby’s routine. I have never left my babies to cry it out in order for them to settle into a routine. But knowing myself I knew I needed a routine. After my second baby as born I felt so lost for so long until we figured a routine that suited her. Maybe she wouldn’t feel so down and emotional if Alf was settled into a routine?

had she not been such a massive know it all before her baby was born, I would actually have felt sorry for her today when she said she‘a finding things very hard at the moment. Having a baby is million times harder than having a dog and running a marathon.🙄

It’s seems like she is really struggling and part of this is because she created persona on how she wanted to be as a Mother, and dismissing any negative information she received when it was reality. Like in the early days when she used brag how easy it was having a baby and it was untrue that you can’t have a hot meal or drink or get yourself ready and how she didn’t have the baby blues and even her recent post about how thick her hair was its as though she was trying to prove a point that she was going to find motherhood so easy, when in reality the advice she was given was true. Also no wonder she is finding it so hard when she is working at the same time, she should have at least of took a month off she is going to make herself really poorly if she continues.

Yes I thought the same today. She’s so incredibly defensive. The way she justifies photographing/ filming herself naked is so bizarre. She sees herself as strong independent woman, I see her as an incredibly unstable woman who needs a LOT of help.

Yes, breastfeeding is normal, what isn’t normal is the need to film it all day every day and post it on social media.
She isn’t normalising it, she’s simply advertising what a desperate attention seeker she is.
In fact I’d say she’s doing the polar opposite of normalising breastfeeding!
I managed to breastfeed and be a breastfeeding supporter and never once needed to film myself doing it. Never squatted on the pavement, never walked around the house stark bollock naked filming myself. It just isn’t necessary. Conversely, she knows it’s an incredibly divisive and inflammatory topic ( as is the controlled crying / cry it out) and it gets her attention, good or bad. I feel she doesn’t really care what type of attention she gets because as long as people are talking about her, then that’s good enough for her.

I also think she’s actually made things worse for herself by believing the hype she put out there in the early days.
She’s blocked and dismissed anything or anyone that tries to suggest that things might not be as blissful and easy as she’s made out in the longer term, particularly when exhaustion sets in, so it was inevitable that she would come crashing down when reality hit..

Like today, that hair loss comment. It’s quite simply true that there will be quite significant hair loss. Mine didn’t happen for 2 years! But it will happen. It’s not a personal attack on her, it’s not designed to piss on her chips, it’s a simple fact.

She’s entirely unable to cope with real life because of this artificial “toxic positivity” narrative she’s created for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The hair thing was just bizarre, sat there looking so smug as she stroked her hair as if she’d managed to do something special. Obviously she didn’t like it when people pointed out it would happen sooner or later!
Then she posts these scheduled adverts trying to portray how easy a baby slots into her life, almost immediately after posting how difficult it actually is. This is why no one trusts influencers because they just lie to make money!

It's funny how it's okay for her to brag about no postpartum hair loss when it might be hard for other new mothers to see but when someone dares tell her she might still lose her hair her feelings are hurt? She didn't care about people's feeling while she was stroking her full hair batting her eyelids at herself in the mirror.

I'm just going to say it, she loves her son but absolutely hates being a mother, is still in denial about it and isn't coping very well at all. She has no idea what's ahead of her when travelling resumes and nightclubs reopen. She keeps reiterating her baby comes first... We know?! Who are you trying to convince Ashley?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.