Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to - I love being awake with Alfie in the middle of the night? She’s quickly changed her tune to - this demon kept us up all night 😂 Didn’t last very long now did it Ashley. Am I the only one who thinks morning baths for babies are strange? For me with both mine it’s always been a part of the bedtime routine since very early days.

Reactions: 14
What happened to - I love being awake with Alfie in the middle of the night? She’s quickly changed her tune to - this demon kept us up all night 😂 Didn’t last very long now did it Ashley. Am I the only one who thinks morning baths for babies are strange? For me with both mine it’s always been a part of the bedtime routine since very early days.
Yes I thought this. I mean, each to their own but I do think it’s a nice part of the bedtime routine.

Reactions: 2
Eurgh! I’ve never posted on here but I’ve been pushed too far by Ashley today and I need to vent somewhere!
I actually have a love/hate relationship with Ashley. It’s refreshing to see a young woman talk about feminism and other taboo subjects but her ignorance of her privilege just really riles me up!
I don’t care if you see your gifted baby products and free medical appointments as simple perks of being an influencer. The fact is, your audience don’t get any of these privileges and your blasé tone of allllllll the extremely expensive baby items you’ve been given is startling when during a pandemic many pregnant and new mums are visiting food banks to get by.
Many women are in low paid, demeaning jobs, with threats of unemployment due to the pandemic. So the feminism you speak of only resonates with white, rich women. I’m not saying middle class because there’s many middle class women who
Cannot
Afford to pay for 1-2-1 reformer Pilates classes.
It’s £25 per class with 8 other women for a basic reformer class with a normal Pilates instructor where I live up North. I dread to imagine how much a one on one class would cost, centre of London, and with a trained female health instructor. It would easily cost 1/3 of your weekly statutory maternity pay. Would be lovely to have but ummm no thanks I need to buy nappies and food from my mat pay.
This is why when Ashley gives advice to other mums to demand a physical or female health professional appointment is so tone deaf. I’ve been waiting for over 6 months to have a meeting with a consultant for my prolapse which has been delayed due to waiting lists and COVID. I simply can’t afford to pay private.
Ashleys had sooooo many items gifted to her that’s she has forgotten that she has a second baby mat stored elsewhere. 2 mats for the one baby?! How many other baby products does she have the privilege to forget about?
THIS!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Bathing the baby in the morning will probably be ok until the weaning starts. They definitely need a bath at the end of the day after that.

I’m sure Ashley looks on here so I would like to give her some advice.
Why don’t you recognise your privilege and run regular giveaways for a baby product or some new fabulous underwear or hair wraps or whatever else it is that you have to promote that day. This gives mere mortals a chance to win an out of reach desired product and also would give you the semblance of being on the side of your audience whilst increasing your followers and engagement. Win win for all concerned.
Secondly, Learn some bloody nursery rhymes and teach them to your son instead of dismissing them and singing rap music to your son. You’re not a ‘cool mom’ for doing this. Honestly it’s pig ignorance and I feel sorry for you as if you’d been to any baby class or sensory class you’d know how to interact with your child. Nursery rhymes have lasted the rest of time for a reason . The simplistic repetition of words imprint on your babies brain and will help them no end once it comes to talking and communicating later on. This doubly helps if your learn ‘action’ nursery rhymes as it boosts motor skills, coordination and the bond between mother and son when you copy facial expressions and hand actions. Why don’t next time you plonk your what 9 week old baby in front of the tv for the umpteenth time that day you google, go on Pinterest, follow the gazillion Instagram accounts for baby development on things you can do to interact with your baby. Or, was your question on Instagram about ideas for baby activities a ploy for toy companies to gift you even more items I wonder?
...it’s like she...um... Definitely read here🤣 All of a sudden a giveaway!🥴🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s moving to the pushchair attachment soon? For a month old baby? Ok then

Reactions: 3
She’s moving to the pushchair attachment soon? For a month old baby? Ok then
By the looks of it she’s always trying to prop him up to a seating position. She’ll cause all sorts of problems for him in the future (maybe not). I’ve always kept mine in the carrycot until 6 months and then moved on to the pushchair.. it always creeps me out when I see tiny babies in the pushchair attachments 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The boobs out with the baby sick on them today was just too far for me today, does she really need the attention that bad she posts this.
Get your boobs out Ashley, don't get your boobs out but it is all you really talk about and it is boring

Reactions: 9
I had a thought the other day - her family and Tommy’s family surely are on Instagram and following her.... if I was Tommy I don’t know if I felt comfortable with her parading her tits on Instagram and my family watching that 🙄 I bet she’s the daughter in law (I know they’re not married) from hell!
I’ve only ever breastfed in front of my mum, I’d just feel so awkward feeding in front of my dad or my partners dad 🤢

Reactions: 11
Defensive much? His poor head is always bobbing around, I’m not surprised she gets messages like this
How does she know he was hot? Did he tell her? 😂 honestly she is insufferable, is no one allowed to give her ANY advice at all? What about a midwife, health visitor? Would that be unsolicited too? Stupid cow. Also knew exactly what she was doing posting pics of her milk-soaked tits. Bore off

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When I had my first he was a few weeks old crying in sainsburys in the meat aisle so I took him out of the pram to cuddle him and a woman came up to me and told me that I shouldn't do that and to take him outside. I was mortified.

• Wow
When I had my first he was a few weeks old crying in sainsburys in the meat aisle so I took him out of the pram to cuddle him and a woman came up to me and told me that I shouldn't do that and to take him outside. I was mortified.
How awful. Miserable old bat.

Whattt? Why shouldn’t you do that?!? What’s wrong with people?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.