Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala24

I took both of my kids to see an osteopath as they are cesarean babies. I loved my osteopath but to be honest, I don’t think it’s a magic cure for all babies. Certainly wasn’t for mine. My eldest had tongue tie and even after the snip and osteopath he still didn’t feed properly for months.
And going back to her pets and babies, I don’t understand why is she obsessed with making them ‘best pals’. I have 2 cats and have never forced the cats to love my babies 🙄
Omg would you recommend though? My 6 week old is a section baby, has had a tongue tie snipped TWICE, and we're still struggling!

Reactions: 1

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s still pregnant!! This is the longest pregnancy in the history of the world. Feels like about 2 years!

I’ve lived with an elderly cat pissing on everything and to be fair to her it is extremely stressful to live with, and with a baby I would be extra stressed about it. Once a cat has peed somewhere it’s impossible to get rid of the scent and they keep going back to it.

I just wish she had been more proactive about it in the first place. There are charities that have foster homes for cats or have the cat live with you until they can find a home. She will be so stressed in the adoption centre ☹
I do think it is the best thing they can do for the cat though, she wasn’t getting the love or attention she deserves and she might be able to find a home where she is more comfortable.

Tiredbones

In her post last night she says she was ready to start looking for love and that's why she was on a dating app. Before she fell out with Charlotte they did an ad together for an app where they picked each other's dates, I'm pretty sure that's the app she met Tommy on. She made it sound natural and romantic and missed out the paid job part of the story!

Raa

VIP Member
Funny someone said on here she had a strong northern accent then went to talking with a plum in her mouth. Probably true as she’s from up north by the looks of it

Paulaj

Hats off to her, gave birth on the 9th, already on Daily Mail going out for a stroll. Must have been a very good birth. I’ve had two c sections, both times I think it was over 2 weeks I finally summoned enough strength to stroll down the road and back 😂

LockdownLisa

He’s not 5 and a half months, he’ll be 5 months on Thursday. So he is still 4 months at the moment. Guidelines are 6 months anyway so it is too early. They also say when the baby can sit unaided etc and he can’t do that yet. Whatever way you look at it, she’s about a month too early with all this, as usual she likes to rush things with him but won’t be told.
Her baby, her decision and all that but I just hope he doesn’t suffer with any problems in the future because of it.
He’s 22 weeks tomorrow - does that not count as 5.5 months? Im wondering now for my own baby, as I say they were born same week so are both 22 weeks. I was thinking of starting him at 24 weeks ?

yeah she posted “what not to do” and then followed on with a photo of him on the bath literally 24 hours later 🤨

...and continues to!
I’m so glad someone else remembers that!!!

It was a full on rant about it and then bam, posts exactly the type of photo she warned about and continues to.

So she’s either really that thick.... actually was only trying to make content and didn’t really car that much..:::: orrrrr she spend an hour trying to make content without her child in it and reloaded it was too hard, all her old content streams are dead as she’s a mum in a relationship now and no DJ , tv work etc. So blammmmmmm cash cow baby content a go go.