Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredbones

Someone said this is the second cat she’s got rid of? What’s that about?
Lady had a brother, she got rid of him about a year ago I think. I can't remember why, I think maybe he was fighting with the other animals?

Raa

VIP Member
I remember last time I noticed the handle on the seat wasn’t in the correct position and politely messaged her about it but she ignored it. Didn’t notice loose straps that time.
I reckon it must have been someone she knows/a friend who messaged her this time because she actually paid attention to the advice for a change.
What was the issue with the handle? Think I’ve missed something

Chablis1

VIP Member
He looks awfully curled up in so many of her posts/stories. I have this carrier and yes I thought the arms should be out.

Don’t go telling her though, as she doesn’t want unsolicited advice...
Thing is I’d be concerned if I tripped over something and then had a fall. Doesn’t bear thinking about :-(

Lreb88

VIP Member
I’ve heard it’s true. Google says mixed views. I think we all know that the safest option is not posting a pic or video of a naked baby, even when it’s covered by a sticker. I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything of my kids where they are half naked, maybe some beach photos. But both my Instagram and Facebook are private and I’m not an influencer 🙄
It’s something I’ve heard, can’t say whether it’s 100% true but seems like something that could be done on the dark web etc. I’d rather not take the risk personally, especially if I was someone with a huge following.

quinzel

VIP Member
It will hit her like a tonne of bricks. Agree with the poster who said the first while you’re getting by on adrenaline. It’s so true - then suddenly it hits you. I remember it well haha.

Lollypopper

He’s 22 weeks tomorrow - does that not count as 5.5 months? Im wondering now for my own baby, as I say they were born same week so are both 22 weeks. I was thinking of starting him at 24 weeks ?
You'll know if your baby is ready/wants it. You can start with lighter bits and see if they take to it. I think Alf seems ready from what Ashley has shown and you'll know with your baby too if they're hungrier.

Abcd123

VIP Member
Imagine if you had tried to advise her that at the time 🤣😳
They were mates years ago weren't they and reconnected? Interesting.... I wondered where she'd gone. Bet she's had the baby now you know...

Of Jack is gay, she's really gone overboard to fabricate the story hasn't she. She's made out that she didn't really want kids but it's happened and she's so over the moon about it....

Last edited:

Raa

VIP Member
There's a website called ebloggers where they sell on all the items bloggers have been gifted which they don't actually want. She's got loads of items on there so she's not only saving money on gifted items, she's actually making money too
How do you know what she has put up? I’d be interested to see

Raa

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of this woman before and haven’t read this thread, but she was just suggested to me on Instagram and I cannot stop chuckling about her describing her incontinence as ‘fetal’! Good on her for being open about it, but get it right!!
I saw that aswell and hoped it was a slip of the tongue 🤣

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
In her post last night she says she was ready to start looking for love and that's why she was on a dating app. Before she fell out with Charlotte they did an ad together for an app where they picked each other's dates, I'm pretty sure that's the app she met Tommy on. She made it sound natural and romantic and missed out the paid job part of the story!
Does anyone know what happened with her and Charlotte?

remon

She has done so much research into internet safety, but apparently none of that included the fact that people can remove stickers emojis from stories and photos so that one of her baby in his nappy could still be used by someone dodgy. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Whaat? Is this true? 😲