Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pointing out the saggy boob skin that you can barely see and then claim she doesn’t care 👍

Reactions: 9
He's probably tired and hungry because it takes them so long to get anywhere

"Film me from behind walking to this fountain"
"keep filming until I turn and look at the camera"
"Film me dancing with him to the music "
"Take pictures of me on this bench"

Now it's your turn Tommy so let's repeat it all again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a bleeping disgrace. If Alf needs to sleep then put him in the stroller with the back reclined with his dummy/lovey or whatever he needs and then enjoy your evening meal? Is that not what every other bastarding parent would do or am I missing something? What does she think other parents do on holiday 😂 The thought of putting a 1 year old in a kids club actually traumatises me. Why would you put your wee one in a place with strangers? Abroad? I feel so sorry for him, he’ll be so confused.

Reactions: 28
I don't normally comment as horses for courses but there is no way I'd be putting my one year old in a holiday club when there was no need to. She would be absolutely distraught! Again I'm trying not to judge as I'm aware that everyone is different but I just can't imagine doing that!

Reactions: 19
Just had a four night break in Scotland, my one year old was with us all the time but that was the point of our family holiday. We wanted to take him to some new places and we tried to time when we were driving or having down time at the hotel to get him to nap so that he would manage being up a little bit later on an evening (not that we were expecting him to be up and enjoying some local entertainment it was just really about us having a meal together).
I just couldn't imagine handing my little boy to strangers in a kids club (there's maybe a reason why lots don't offer that sort of thing for children as young as Alf), when he's older we probably would look at kids clubs but he's only a bit younger than Alf and probably wouldn't be happy about being left.

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories and I’ve finally run out of words for this bleep of a mother.

So angry. That child deserves so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine Alf being hugged to sleep by his dad with his mum doing photos of herself, wakes up in a strange room with a random babysitter there he’s never seen before. She’s such a twit.
my kids can go to holiday club when they ask to go and even then I need to be able to see them

• Sad
Reactions: 22
i swear Alf is such a docile and chilled 1 year old, god help her with child number 2 if she thinks he is a hand full

I love how she makes out she’d planned to make sure he was happy, and only then would they leave him. Clearly the whole trip has been planned around palming him off hence choosing somewhere which takes younger kids. Who the hell is leaving a 4 month old in a kids club with strangers?!

How much do we bet that he’ll love it SO much that he’ll end up doing full days, then someone from the kids club will offer to babysit so she’ll feel comfortable leaving him with someone he “knows” 🙄

E83F4DB7-E664-4434-95AF-3CD508FBC9EB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This hotel looks like it's designed for parents who want an adults holiday without the inconvenience of their kids.

Be interesting to see how many families/small children are seen around the resort in her stories as I didn't really spot any at that dinner.

Reactions: 8
Why take your child on holiday if you plan to palm him off to strangers for half the time? I usually like Ashley’s posts but her recent ones have actually shocked me. Holidays are meant to be spent with your family! If he’s tired let him sleep in his buggy?!

Had a look on website and kids club is €40 for the afternoon and then $16 per hour for babysitting

money to burn!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why the duck did these 2 twats have a baby?! Like seriously? It’s so clear he’s such an inconvenience to their lives! Not only did she shove him in the kids club at the first opportunity, she managed to bleeping nap as well! What kind of parent feels that at ease with a complete stranger watching their child they manage to nod off?! She’s utterly disgusting and a shite excuse of a mother! Tommy’s no better either for allowing it. Vile narcissistic dickheads. They’re giving me kate and Gerry McCann vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t look like this pair of idiots even took the stroller out with them for the meal, no wonder poor Alf was exhausted he had nowhere to sleep! It’s like she wanted this to happen for the content

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she wants him to go to kids club for 4 hours then put him to bed and a babysitter comes so they can enjoy their evening baby free….what the hell?!

Living in Cyprus a lot of my friends may use a baby club once or twice when they are away in a hotel but only for an hour- it’s quite a common thing for people to do at hotels here, but definitely not every day for the whole 4 hours!! I don’t know anyone who would do that plus also want a baby free evening!

Of course he is tired!! How can she not work out his schedule still at 1 and a half years old! Like everyone else has said you either get him to sleep in the pram but if he won’t then tough luck, it’s a night on the balcony for you!!! Your child should come first but clearly not for her!

Oh I also forgot to say- Calpol for their ears on a flight? Is it just me who has never given my child calpol for their ears on a flight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Her attitude around this holiday and Alf has actually left me flabbergasted. She can’t stand to be around him can she? Kids are only little for such a tiny portion of your life! Soak it up and make the most of it even if you don’t really get to relax. My fella and I have come to peace with the fact that life is going to be hectic for the next 10 years or so, but one day the house will be quiet, holidays will be chill and not centred around the kids, and we can relax then. While I’m young, fairly fit and healthy I’m giving these kids the best time I can (afford to 😅) Could never even imagine going on holiday and palming the kids off! She’s an absolute disgrace. Can’t believe I’ve allowed a z list airhead get to me so much 😂😂 but this is just next level cuntyness.

Reactions: 28
Doesn’t look like this pair of idiots even took the stroller out with them for the meal, no wonder poor Alf was exhausted he had nowhere to sleep! It’s like she wanted this to happen for the content
They did, she filmed them walking to the restaurant and Alf was in his pram

Reactions: 1
This was the day after they arrived wasn’t it?
Arrived late. Had 10pm dinner.

She’s acknowledged that she was really tired and needed a nap.

Yet she doesn’t realise that Alf was not only unsettled from being out of his usual, familiar environment, but he was also overtired and hyper-stimulated from travelling.

Most parents would snuggle down with their young child and try and nap together.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This was the day after they arrived wasn’t it?
Arrived late. Had 10pm dinner.

She’s acknowledged that she was really tired and needed a nap.

Yet she doesn’t realise that Alf was not only unsettled from being out of his usual, familiar environment, but he was also overtired and hyper-stimulated from travelling.

Most parents would snuggle down with their young child and try and nap together.
Yes totally this- I hasn’t registered this but you are so so right. She is unbelievable!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.