Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was just the epidural that she didn’t get. Unfortunately an epidural isn’t a given for all women as an anaesthesiologist needs to be available for this, and they’re often caught up in theatres.
let’s not forget that Ash refused an examination to check dilation - a fact that she’s gone very about lately

Reactions: 10
Another video of Alf…she only ever looks at her child through her phone camera. Must be so tit for him when he tries to interact with her and is just filmed instead. I get the impression the only time she’s really fussed about spending time with Alf is when she can film what they’re doing for Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? There are mums out there juggling work and childcare , they would love more time with their children.Yes it's tough but hard work but get a grip women, you chose to have him.Think of women who are broken trying for a child going through IVF.
SHUT UP NOW!!!!
She infuriates me, wait until she has kids homework to help with after a day in work,prep an outfit for world book day.Worrying about teenagers, prep a child to leave for uni.
I can't wait for all of this to unravel.Selfish, narcissistic, self absorbed wanna be intelligent part time badly dressed pretend presenter and Dj.
The list could go on.... Hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And now more NHS bashing. Honestly, she’s such a bleeping idiot. Her own shock that she actually genuinely really did find this works speaks volumes about the level of confidence they usually have in the tit they peddle.

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with the NHS now?
They recommended something that she wasn’t #gifted????
She’s slamming the NHS in her latest ad saying they recommended probiotics for her gut health and fecal incontinence but that didn’t do anything to help her. HOWEVER her crappy ad product has done wonders for her.

I do hope she’s taken out private healthcare and doesn’t plan on using abusing the NHS ever again.

I did laugh the other day when she posted on stories about an underwear brand being so great cos it’s so cheap. She’s saunting around in a £400 dress. Why the hell does she care if tit is affordable? Bless her trying to seem relatable x

Reactions: 8
Sorry to come back to Alf’s first mini milk… has she forgotten that she gave him a bleeping twister before he was 4 months old?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who dresses like that just to go to Selfridge's and get your boobs out?

Oh, Ash does on a child free (again) day, in the pretence it's "work".

Sure she had an multiple amazing #gifted bra fittings during lockdown/pregnancy/post-birth. Maybe this is another ploy to get another freebie or some kind of Ad.

Lurker here but just have to comment… It’s obvious that she uses her platform to feed what is clearly an eating disorder. She’s rake thin and is constantly going on about body inclusivity which is a joke since she clearly can’t think of anything worse than carrying a few lbs.

In her speaking stories I can’t seem to focus on anything other than her front two top teeth which look like they’ve been welded together into one big tooth 😂 you can hear she can’t even say S properly.

Also, what the hell is the blinking about? Surely she knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t help but notice how tiny her legs are yesterday. Can’t be sure if it’s a filter or if it’s real, but they are very very slim.

Reactions: 3
She’s slamming the NHS in her latest ad saying they recommended probiotics for her gut health and fecal incontinence but that didn’t do anything to help her. HOWEVER her crappy ad product has done wonders for her.

I do hope she’s taken out private healthcare and doesn’t plan on using abusing the NHS ever again.

I did laugh the other day when she posted on stories about an underwear brand being so great cos it’s so cheap. She’s saunting around in a £400 dress. Why the hell does she care if tit is affordable? Bless her trying to seem relatable x
The underwear she’s going on about is the same 3 sets gifted to everyone at the minute, she takes so long to do her ads that her clones pics will come out a few weeks after everyone else’s

The AD she has done for that seed company is literally for probiotics ffs. I guess the nhs didn’t pay her to take probiotics, didn’t realise things only started working once an invoice has been paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found her story saying Alf was up during night as he had a nightmare a bit odd?

i didn’t think nightmares started til at least age 2 and how has he communicated that he had a bad dream?!

seems a bit advanced for a 18 month old!

Reactions: 5
I found her story saying Alf was up during night as he had a nightmare a bit odd?

i didn’t think nightmares started til at least age 2 and how has he communicated that he had a bad dream?!

seems a bit advanced for a 18 month old!
entirely possible though, all that boy does is eat cheese! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My first thought was Alf was up teething. My toddlers the same at the moment and he’s cutting top and bottom fangs… but I doubt she’s even looked in his mouth. Too quick to hop on insta to let everyone know she had less than 9 hours sleep because of her inconvenient child.

My first thought was Alf was up teething. My toddlers the same at the moment and he’s cutting top and bottom fangs… but I doubt she’s even looked in his mouth. Too quick to hop on insta to let everyone know she had less than 9 hours sleep because of her inconvenient child.
And then she had a lie in anyway because a) she makes Tommy get up and look after Alf before he leaves for his real job and b) she doesn’t actually have any work to get up for. So, she wants us all to congratulate her on sitting up with her son for an hour or so to comfort him. duck off Ashley, most of us would do this without complaint and wouldn’t have the luxury of a lie in the next morning!

Reactions: 10
Not sure what’s more cringe… her doing a photoshoot or DJ’ing 🤣 #MrBeanDoesVogue

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.