Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve not been on my phone much for the past few days, but here’s four stories and a sly ad post to show you that I’m so wild and carefree and spontaneous and living in the moment and never on my phone.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally boils my piss.

There is nothing better than hearing ‘mummy!’ in the morning. I actually look forward to him waking up. She’s disgusting 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t get over how much she is banging on about the couple of days she had baby free, acting like this is the first break she’s had in ages :rolleyes: She just seems to hate spending any significant time with her little boy. I really can’t stand how openly overjoyed she is to get away from her son and how she plasters it all over social media for him to see one day. Hardly been on her phone but managed to get a bikini photo shoot in a bath tub, which we all know would have required about 50 photos before she got one worth posting. This woman is revoltingly self-obsessed. I also hate that she posted a token photo of her and Alf, as if any of us believe she’s missed him:mad:

Reactions: 17
The photo she has posted of her and Alf looks so strange, like she has edited something out. If you look at Alfs chest it looks all blurry and strange!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know the difference between ‘not being on my phone much’ and ‘not posting on Instagram’

clearly been on your phone LOADS to take videos and photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So when she’s with her pals she stays off her phone, but when she’s with her child she is on it constantly 🙄

Reactions: 18
I can’t think of anything lovelier than waking up to the sound of Alf 😢.

Nice little sneaky / undeclared Sky AD in there also.
Wow this is just so awful. Poor Alf, I hope he never has to read her horrible comments when he’s older. She is so ungrateful.
I hope when Alf has moved out and is all grown up with a family of his own, that Ashley finally realises what she has wasted away whinging and moaning, having constant time away, and wishes more than anything she could hear his little voice calling for his mama again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a lovely insta free weekend.. any updates? 🤣 Not like her to be quiet on a weekend when she might just have to spend time with the bane of her life son!

Reactions: 6
She's pretending she needed a break from her phone after her quick and uncomplicated water birth debrief, despite having posted loads on social media between then and now about said debrief plus her weekend in the Cotswolds. She's obviously realised how that came across. If it was so difficult for her to process, how could she come straight onto Instagram to recount it to thousands of strangers, and then proceed to party with her friends!? I'm not buying it at all. So contrived, as per. Fake witch.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She's pretending she needed a break from her phone after her quick and uncomplicated water birth debrief, despite having posted loads on social media between then and now about said debrief plus her weekend in the Cotswolds. She's obviously realised how that came across. If it was so difficult for her to process, how could she come straight onto Instagram to recount it to thousands of strangers, and then proceed to party with her friends!? I'm not buying it at all. So contrived, as per. Fake witch.
Running off to lick her wounds after not getting the debrief she wanted

Reactions: 11
She’s finally realised her performance of being traumatised hasn’t come across as very authentic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“And the Golden Raspberry of 2022, for the worst acting, by a female, in a fictional melodrama, goes to… Ashley Louise James 🏆!!!

The crowd are ecstatic! Ashley is the peoples’ choice, as well as the unanimous verdict of our expert jury.

Her prize? Is to continue living a life of fiction, gazing at herself in her phone, the mirror & any other reflective surface. All whilst getting others to pay for it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she's not off to Flackstock, in memory of her best friend ever (who she never mentioned when she was alive).

Screenshots of an old text message or the one photo she has of them is surely incoming, as soon as she realises she can get some #content out of it.

She'll probably tag it onto the list of reasons she's having some time away from the socials....

Reactions: 14
To be fair guys this IS DEFINITELY the face of someone dealing with the after effects of trauma! Whenever I’m sad I like to jump in a bath with my friend and drink champagne.
CF7C4543-B8F0-4EDF-9163-898EB9C0D7A0.jpeg
She look positively distraught. Give her a break!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair guys this IS DEFINITELY the face of someone dealing with the after effects of trauma! Whenever I’m sad I like to jump in a bath with my friend and drink champagne. View attachment 1444990 She look positively distraught. Give her a break!!!!!!
She does look really shaken up. Definitely the face of someone who has just had to confront the details of their trauma for the first time.

Reactions: 6
To be fair guys this IS DEFINITELY the face of someone dealing with the after effects of trauma! Whenever I’m sad I like to jump in a bath with my friend and drink champagne. View attachment 1444990 She look positively distraught. Give her a break!!!!!!
I know she’s full of tit but this is verging on the ground of ‘you can’t be depressed if you’re smiling’ - people that genuinely have birth trauma are allowed to smile too even if you’ve just discussed it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t realise it was Flackstock. She definately has the hump she isn’t there or been invited to DJ!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.