Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
‘Savagely’ ill on Saturday morning so Tommy had to take Alf away-anywhere-it really didn’t matter. But-a miracle! Her and Ada were better on Saturday evening so the next day all was well- enough so they walked for 5 hours around ‘all the parks’.
Thank goodness for ‘all the parks’ so the kids were probably exhausted & put straight to bed.

Oh, and obviously she had to be present on the Father’s Day post for TNB. Couldn’t just be him and the kids on Fathers Day.

OMG!
I’ve just seen this.
What is wrong with her?!
Taking a picture of herself lying on the bathroom floor begging him to keep the kids away. Who would actually do that if they were ill? These people have a seriously unhealthy addiction to Social Media, it’s literally their whole life. Their actual real life is secondary.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

littlepup

VIP Member
Even with physically present parents, the mental load of parenting can never be equal because even if you divide everything, the burden of things changes day to day.
Making child care choices, liasing with teachers & health professionals, buying their clothes and sorting them all out, understanding age appropriate toys and resources, an appropriate diet, understanding milestones etc etc, I’d say it’s really rare that both do these things equally, it’s not efficient. My OH naturally wouldn’t worry as much as me, he’d make faster decisions, so I make my own burden heavier too. For us it’s trying to find a balance that feels fair & doesn’t create resentment.

The thing with Ashley is, I don’t think she has the same mental load as most parents already, she outsources home management, she’s financially stable, gets free clothes, shoes & toys, has someone come and sort out the clothes and clutter etc and I don’t think she’s even capable of the level of concern that most of us have about our kids health, development, future. She also misses that it’s not always Mum as default parent, she sees Mums as everything, good dads, shit dads and single mothers with sole responsibility. SAH dad’s, single dads, dads who are carers, co-parents that don’t live together don’t exist. She doesn’t consider the sacrifice or mental load of a dad that that’s working to support their family as relevant. A dad that’s not ‘hands on’ because he’s working all hours to keep the family going and can’t be physically present isn’t a bad Dad!

There are those stuck in the dark ages, surprised at Dads spending time with their kids but maybe that’s because in their historical experience, Dads didn’t have the opportunity to do it, not because they didn’t want to. It’s not always black and white.

TLDR: she tries to be relatable but she doesn’t get it, she’s too busy with her privilege, on her high horse with her narrow view.

Last edited:
  • Heart

boundandgagged

VIP Member
So she missed a thing for Alfs nursery to do 'work' but doesn't care because she needed to 'work' but TNB went so no mum guilt cos there's no dad guilt

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t understand how she can call herself a “voice for women” when she’s so offensive and has such negative views of women, especially mothers.

sasbeep

VIP Member
IMG_6422.png
So she doesn’t want her mum and dad to go see ABBA at 3pm because it means leaving her with her own kids I’m assuming???

• Haha

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
She so obviously has absolutely zero kind of rhythm or musicality. What is she doing pretending to be a DJ. Stood there "behind the decks" flailing her arms around not even in time to the music 😂

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
And you can bet your bottom fucking dollar not a single one of those ‘perfect’ mums think they are a good mum at all.

She’s so insulting to mums. I want throw my lunch at her

intheindustry

VIP Member
Yes I was looking at Stacey’s house, garden and pool today and it blows my mind how anyone would choose to pay more to live with kids in a terrace in Wandsworth 🤯
Ashley hasn’t grown up and puts her own needs before those of her kids. Stacey chose a house based on being a a family and how she wants space for her kids to grow whereas Ashley isn’t bothered about raising children or wanting the best for them, she’s only bothered by her own needs.,

Reactions: 23

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Why on earth would she think the photo of Caroline in the bathroom would be good content? It's not remotely normal or appropriate especially considering it's doubtful they were even proper friends

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Make your mind up Ash.

Last week - look at me with belly rolls and double chins, it's absolutely fine for your body to change.

This week - look at my jeans and shorts that are hanging off me, I'll film it twice just so you can see properly.

We all know her eating isn't great. Anything she has shown is typically a bowl of cereal, a carrot or a low calorie ready meal. Don't forget they share a Hello Fresh dinner between 6 and even share a McDonald's meal between 4.

And to be able to pay, and have the time, for a PT twice a week.

• Heart
It’s concerning how impressed she is with really typical kid behaviour. If I spoon fed, none of my children would have eaten. Of course children want to feed themselves before they can do it properly, how else do they learn?

The length of time it took Ada to go from walking a few steps to full time walking at her age is a pretty good indicator that she probably isn’t all that determined and is quite cautious. Doesn’t fit the narrative Ash is trying to paint.
IMG_6427.jpeg

---
Curious how an essentially mute toddler can be described as optimistic 🤔

Jjsb

Christ, that poor boy, even when he is sick he isn't able to just be at home with his Mummy looking after him, she has to go out and cart him around, spreading the germs, etc etc..... 🙈🙈🙈

• Sad
  • Angry

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Why can’t Ashley or Tommy hang a few pictures themselves? They are so incapable of anything useful.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Shares a story about not telling daughters make-up is to make you look pretty, but then less than an hour later posts a video of her telling Alf he doesn't need eyeshadow because he's already beautiful without it..... is that not just the same as telling your child make-up is to make you look better. Or does telling him that not matter because he's a boy

Jjsb

I say this a lot but she is just vile. Alf is going to be one of those kids doing school plays/assemblys and seeing everyone's mum there and searching for her and never finding her face beaming with pride 💔 😢 My heart breaks for that little boy having such a self serving witch for a "mother" 💔 Wearing her no guilt like a badge of honour, I would be ashamed of myself if I thought that for 1 second.
Lets wait for her dj reel later how she has to juggle everything, stood behind the decks looking as wooden as anything and with as much enthusiasm and joy as a wet fish!
---
Surely this must be an exaggeration - I’ve never heard of a toddler sleeping only 4.5 hours overnight - even on a bad night?
Maybe she wore a vest???

• Sad
  • Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
She is just a constant contradiction. Met gala is so over rated…. Looks at me at some tv awards. Make up isn’t about making yourself beautiful… alfie look make up aren’t you beautiful. I don’t believe in gender stereotypes… enforces them on ada with pink galore and a make up table. Influencers are fake as fuck. Companies are better off giving to smaller accounts who are more genuine. I am more likely to buy from them than a big influencer who sells their kids privacy.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
What juggle?

Your boyfriend got up with the kids, got them dressed, helped with drop off.

Your mate helped with your sick children.

You went off the West London from your SW London home, had your hair and make up done, spoke about your Dyson fan then came home to somebody else in your house helping with your kids.