Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
100%! I’d love to know their set up with Jas and the childcare/mortgage on the flat. Is Jas paying the flat mortgage and if so she must be working full time, so how does she have time to look after Ada? Or is Ash paying for the flat on top of £7k+ for the house but getting Ada’s childcare for free? None of the move makes sense. They watch TV in the playroom after the kids are in bed for fuck sake 😂
jas isn't looking after Ada is she? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 2

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t ever dream of taking my child anywhere in that state! (As Ashley knows) my absolute fear of my children being removed (totally no reason for this fear, just my broken brain) would mean that I overcompensate.

And there she is, following a social services referral no less, not just having her child look like that but sharing with the world!

I suppose it’s because she feels no mum guilt and she knows she’s a really great mum.

Shame she always looks like the only person she gives a shit about is herself.

It comes naturally to her, remember! 🫠

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m probably wrong here but first time I watched the reel it looked like she had smudged her eye make up to make it seem like she’d been crying 🤔

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Don’t know about her but I’d sure as hell be fretting about paying that first mortgage payment that’s coming. So far all she’s done is take a morning off for TM and make herself like a badly groomed poodle with an overpriced hairdryer

Living the Wandsworth dream ✨
badly groomed poodle 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1