Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @lalalalaletmecomplain 🥳

And runner up deserving of mention:

Moving to London was the right decision she’s now pyjama distance from a prison @MillionDollarBaby

Recap:
Ashley now lives in ✨London✨ what else is there to say! She has seen so many friends and been to so many wine bars!

Oh, no, hold on, she sat in the garden with a cup of tea, and went to Portugal to Tommy’s friend’s birthday leaving her ‘mother in law’ to take Alfie to his first day of nursery.

TNB / Dobby - Tommy
NNB - Nana
Lovely day x - what his old childminder would sign off with every day
Jas - Ash’s friend, who with her daughter Coco moved in to the Brentwood house for months, and now lives pyjama-distance from the London house
£1,650,000 - the asking price for the London house which is significantly smaller than the Brentwood house

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yayyy my second thread title 😁 I just looked through the old titles and I think my all time favourite is #16 “That’s not my child he’s the wrong gender” by willow tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘I love this cosy room with our giant tv’

ie the room is poky in comparison to what you had before and the tv looks frankly ridiculous in it but you tell yourself whatever you need to Ash

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s her favourite time of day because she knows they are going to bed soon.
And sitting on the sofa watching tv isn’t really taxing is it, particularly as it’s the TV doing all the work.

Reactions: 25
‘I love this cosy room with our giant tv’

ie the room is poky in comparison to what you had before and the tv looks frankly ridiculous in it but you tell yourself whatever you need to Ash
Ridiculous! Also notice how they have blocked off those doors with the dolls house etc so the kids can be locked in the room rather than be able to come and go through the lounge/playroom/kitchen. What an existence

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good spot @Gl2-hayes

IMG_7792.jpeg

I do not understand why this is the house they chose. There are so many gorgeous places (if you insist on living in London) for less than the one they bought.

The playroom is smaller, and so are all the other rooms. No wonder they ‘had to’ sell the tent.

1F145E68-F28D-4B4E-8409-1EF7A31A5C08.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t like the new house it looks like a dark and cluttered tit hole. Weird that she had to get in that they’re watching a giant tv 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1.65 million for that? Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

What does TNB do? That's not a lot of house for a lot of money.

Reactions: 10
New morning ‘rituals’. Take child to nursery (as early as is possible no doubt), take other child to park then force her to sleep in order to get ready for ‘work’. Wow, if only I and hundreds of thousands of other parents across the land were able to write those rituals into their days. I dunno, under the guise of school runs. Then document it all like it is ground breaking stuff.

Wait….

I’m pretty sure it can’t be considered a ritual when it’s only been done twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New morning ‘rituals’. Take child to nursery (as early as is possible no doubt), take other child to park then force her to sleep in order to get ready for ‘work’. Wow, if only I and hundreds of thousands of other parents across the land were able to write those rituals into their days. I dunno, under the guise of school runs. Then document it all like it is ground breaking stuff.

Wait….

I’m pretty sure it can’t be considered a ritual when it’s only been done twice.
Hopefully it lasts longer than the daily carrot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder why they were watching tv in the playroom, not the other reception room which is presumably where their ‘adult’ sofa etc is. Not that it would fit!!

Reactions: 10