Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsON

What’s weird is that TNB wasn’t in the reel where she said goodbye to the house. He’s still no where to be seen and now her dads down to help with the house. Looks like they’ve downsized massively 😂 Has Dobby sought freedom from sock finding during the move?

Just spotted him & kids out in Frinton with what I assume are his parents 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She’s so genuinely thick. You don’t “ say goodbye to your memories ”🥴 that’s why they are in YOUR MEMORY. Fucking dunce 🤣

• Haha
TM will have something related when she’s on. By absolute coincidence 🙄
100000%

She’s so calculated. It’s Pride, and so far we’ve had Ada as an ally who understands and now Alf wants to wear a dress. Absolutely she knows there’s a segment coming up and now she can talk about how she lets her son wear a dress and it’s no big deal, when it was all orchestrated for her TV appearance.

• Sick

sasbeep

VIP Member
Imagine spending almost 2 Mil to be “close to friends” who don’t value you enough to get on a 30 minute train to see you in the first place!

• Haha

Elle055

Maybe she’ll open a wine bar called Pyjama Party, where the dress code is pjs
It will be a café by day, where someone else looks after your kids and the women (no men allowed obvs) can catch up whilst having spray tans and manicures. Everyone has to wear daisies and satin or no entry. Then at night, it's a bar. There's a short interlude while the kids are collected and everyone debates about how shit the goverment/patriarchy is, using only outdated and incorrect statistics. A quick change into pyjamas and BOOM, ready for a night of wine and allplants. Then all rounded up with a morning video about feeling touched out while wheeling the kids to one of their ten childcare providers.

• Haha

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
At this point i genuinely believe that if legislation is written that prevents her from exploiting her children on social media, they would simply be outsourced to someone else permanently. I have never, ever seen a mother avoid their children and be away from them as much as her. She is constantly chomping at the bit to hand them to someone else. If you are a self absorbed, narcissist c@nt who only sees your children as income, at least fucking own it and don’t pretend to be a decent mother who’s whole life is a sacrifice for the sake of her children.

I genuinely don’t know how she doesn’t feel a physical pain being away from her children so often and, most importantly, unnecessarily. My child is with their dad this weekend after being with me for the last 3, and if i had a message to say ‘mummy i miss you can i come home’ I’d be in my car driving over there in my PYJAMAS. It’d like a piece of me is missing. It won’t happen but that is fine because my needs and happiness come secondary to theirs.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
There’s “doing things in their own time” and then there‘s a child of his age, not being able to run up a couple of steps.

I don’t post much about her, but as a mum of 4 myself, that clip of him at the steps was quite shocking and made me so sad.

I don’t know anyone who would have minimised that and not have been getting medical intervention way before now.

willowtree2

VIP Member
If she actually wanted to challenge gender stereotypes with the dress thing, why didn't she buy him an actual dress? Everyone knows little boys like dressing up in fancy dress dresses too. He said he wanted a dress like mummy and Ada....they weren't dressed up as Elsa. She knew that dress would be uncomfortable for him so he wouldn't like it in the end. If she'd bought him an actual everyday dress, he may have wanted to wear it all the time but she didn't want to risk that...
If she wanted to challenge gender stereotypes she wouldn’t dress Ada the way she does. She wouldn’t buy all the accessories, a vanity unit and a million pairs of shoes to go with every outfit. She never wanted a boy and is doing everything in her power to not treat him like one 😔

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
She literally whinged and cried to Tommy non stop about it missing her friends, she’s literally told us that, but it’s not sad when it’s Alf missing his precious care givers or friends.
She definitely does think he’s just a potato, no one told her he would miss every comfort he knew in his life being removed. She wasn’t even going to tell him they were moving remember!

She’s literally claiming Ada knows it’s pride week 🤨 but Alf wouldn’t understand the move in advance.

• Sad

loveanatter

VIP Member
We don’t have much help and so we don’t leave ours much, but I think it really is most out of choice.
However, I would not leave them for 6 days to move house (full stop at that!) followed by leaving them for a weekend, whilst trying to settle them in to a new house/area AND miss my child’s first day at his new nursery for anyone / anything.
And yes all those commenting on her post that parents deserve time away, of course they do, but not when your children are going through a major life change! Your children need you to help them through it.

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
That poor little boy, my heart breaks for him having such a selfish and self absorbed mother. She really doesn’t care does she, it’s all about her and she has even managed to flex it to make it even more about her, like she is something special for listening to him. I also find it astounding that she thinks it’s necessary or acceptable to share his thoughts and feelings with hundreds of thousands of strangers. How f@cking dare she use that as content. ‘I validated his feelings’ yeah, they ran straight to Instagram to share them. I didn’t think it possible to dislike her any more, but apparently I can.

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
IMG_6138.png
Honestly what the fuck?? This is the worst advert for a £500 hair tool that I’ve ever seen. Most people could wash their hair, leave it unbrushed and dried while rolling around in bed and it would look better than this 🤯

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She could not resent those kids more could she. She’s just had an entire week without them and one day back she is already whining about having them both at home! Most people would be relishing in having them around again after missing them so much all week but no, she shipped Alf off and has grimaced through half of a book and acting like she’s got the hardest life ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever heard a grown adult say they've moved somewhere to be closer to friends. Family, yes, to be near good schools, yes. Friends (especially ones that CBA to come to Brentwood) seems such a daft reason. What's to stop these friends moving to somewhere that suits them better in the next couple of years?
TNB really living up to his name for putting up with this shit, can't see any part of this move that benefits him or the kids, and it's costing them a packet!
I don’t think it’s friends she’s moved back for. She’s using that as a cover. She’s moved back so she can attend the opening of an envelope when someone else more famous drops out. This is where she gets her validation from.

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I might be putting myself out here but, I don’t necessarily talk to my children about pride month, because I bring them up that that is normal? Like I don’t feel the need to make a big deal, because the next generation should just accept it all.
(I believe we should now but it’s more than that isn’t it) x
Same. My LO has never questioned why she has 2 uncles. She just sees love.
handing a 1 year old a book for the photo op is just performative allyship. Ada doesn’t have a clue what she’s looking at and if anything probably liked the picture of the rainbow.

I also refuse to believe Alf verbalised missing his friends. Unless he was repeating what has been said to him.
The more I hear of his speech the more I think it’s echolalia he’s displaying rather than purposely formed sentences.