Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girl123467

Name me a mother who hates their children more than Ashley. Hahaha. She is the worst. I genuinely don't know any other mother like her. For all the other annoying mother influencers there are - they wouldn't do this. Hattie Bourne, Jess Wright, Naomiella.. none of them should act like Ash does.
---
Also make it make sense.. one of the first weekends in London.. was so desperate to move there.. hops on a plane elsewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sasbeep

VIP Member
Imagine moaning about not having a summer holiday literally the week before having a weeks break from your kids followed by 4 days in Portugal with your BF and again no kids 🤯

Poor Ashley she’s so hard done by!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

sasbeep

VIP Member
“How do we protect children from learning to hate their bodies?” Well the answer sure as hell isn’t to get a just turned 1 year old a vanity table with a mirror and fake makeup?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Everyone has said it before, but SIX NIGHTS?! It’s absolutely insane. Those poor children. Absolutely zero consideration for them. Really about as damaging as you could make a house move, including ending breastfeeding too. Just absolutely heartbreakingly selfishly ignorant and neglectful.

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Lucy and Ryan’s kids are there. As are their nieces and nephews. No reason they couldn’t take Alf and Ada too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Flossie2

VIP Member
There’s something that doesn’t sit right with this dress carry on. Kids ask for things constantly, doesn’t mean they should always get what they want. Bearing in mind she was at a shoot- but she found time to google a dress , send it to TNB who promptly dashed out and bought it and seemingly couldn’t wait to dress the poor kid up for the gram. They’re both vile, as bad as each other. That poor boy-semi naked pictures, left in wee stained clothes, his toilet/ potty training habits splashed all over the internet and now this. Something about this makes me feel really uncomfortable.

This isn’t just a case of him wanting to try on his sisters dress-kids dress up all the time, it’s planned/calculated. I wouldn’t put it past them to have bought the dress before the shoot and orchestrated the whole thing. What were the chances of TNB managing to get nearly the exact same dress as in the picture she sent him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

willowtree2

VIP Member
Ashley James, the mother whose kids are born again potatoes, purposely immobilised, who can’t even walk down the street or clamber around the park, let alone get up to mischief in their play cell room.

She has no idea what normal toddlers are like 😩

291FA50D-7C78-4C2E-880D-6B2E44473F92.jpeg

I read on the DM about TM in crisis talks last night 😂 Half a million viewers lost since Cat & Ben joined 😂😂😂 You know things are bad when they want to get Fern Britton back on. Hilarious how Ash thinks she’s made the big time.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
So her second weekend in London and so far it’s a cup of tea with no friends in the garden. Well worth the move then! Too many friends to keep up with.

• Haha

nickgrimshaw

I didn't think any trolls could be funnier than the Hinch thread ones, but these pyjama distance/wine bar comments really are tickling me 😅
You guys are great company when I'm nap trapped with a newborn and having all the usual doubts about if I'm a good enough mum 😣 I only have to pop on here and think "well, at least I'm not Ashley" 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Hello, everyone *waves*
So let me get this straight (or try to): Ashley has decided to move to London in a futile attempt to resolve her early midlife crisis, which has really come on because she has two children she finds dull, tedious and irritating, a fauxmance with a man who looks like something out of a hostage scenario, and who believes that returning to the scene of her youth will miraculously unwind the clock (partially the biological one)? 🤔
And in the course of this move, she’s going to uproot her oldest child, whom I firmly believe is autistic (based on my own experience of it) - a child that hates changing routines, who is infantalised by both parents, who is going to lose his home, second home (Lovely Day), his friends and familiar surroundings… but has not only been unprepared for the move, but will be away for six days? And then come home to a brand new, unfamiliar house? Expect some quite significant regression, Ashley. 🤔
And further to that Ada, who is still breastfeeding, will be uprooted from the only home she’s ever known, her second home (Lovely Day), her third home when convenient (Ashley) and will be forcibly weaned while in a strange place? That’ll be… totally quiet and not distressing at all for either her or her temporary carers. 🤔
And after the children have been summoned to the new house, they’re probably going to be shoved into a brand new nursery the very next morning, going from an unfamiliar home to an unfamiliar learning/play environment, while Ashley prattles on about pink and cocktails and shopping and Women’s Rights? I’m sure they’ll adjust straight away. 🤔
This is going to be an absolute shitshow. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. @InTheDollsHouse and @Cariad, this is a little bit of karma, just for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
I thought she wanted to do more about politics yet she hasn’t mentioned either televised debate yet
She has to wait a few days to see which soundbites/opinions were popular then steal someone else's commentary on them to rehash as her own.

Reactions: 31

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no point in having children if you’re not going to take responsibility of them and nurture them. She does neither. It’s selfish 🤷🏼‍♀️ she had them for instagram content and therefore coin, she’s abhorrent. She thinks it’s quirky to voice her utter contempt and vitriol and in some instances straight up neglect on her social media platform for the world to see. It doesn’t make her quirky and cool, it makes her a cunt. I can’t get my head around how these people get away with it in plain sight. The sooner instagram is abolished the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31