Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God anyone else might think it’s actually a lovely, special time to have your two young children around as you’ve just moved to a brand new area! New playgrounds to explore, new places to eat lunch, London buses, a brand new library or soft play that they’ve never been in before! (If she wants tips I’ve lived or nannied in that area for years and I’ve got a list of fun things for children as long as my arm 😅) if my son was settling into a brand new nursery I’d be making a big fuss of him on pick up, going to choose a biscuit from a bakery or a babycinno or something and getting him familiar with his new area. As usual he’s going to be shunted from A to B then shoved in front of the iPad in a high chair.

She has children the perfect age to be excited by new things. Trash can’t think that way though. She’s not capable of putting a positive spin on ANYTHING that involves just being with her children. There’s always something to whinge about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Oh ladies please please please don’t anyone dread 40. It’s the BEST time. Watching yourself become the woman you should always have been and giving less fucks than ever🤣 As someone who is now closer to 50 than 40 relish it all ladies I promise it’s an amazing time x

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I think she’s wrongly blamed Brentwood for all of her issues and unhappiness when in fact it was having a baby she didn’t really want to a guy she barely knew to fill a large large void likely caused by spending time with people who weren’t true friends. It takes 10 minutes less to get to BBC broadcasting house from Wandsworth than Brentwood!! 10 whole minutes!
She is a sneering, un likeable, bandwagon jumping narcissist who treats her children like a commodity at best, a huge inconvenience at worst, it’s all sad and bizarre and the ones paying the price are the kids, Alf especially who is going to need years of therapy to unpick his mummy issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
IMG_7273.jpeg

— — — —

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

— — — —

And what did she and Tommy learn? NOTHING.

Claiming your child didn’t cry out in the night is almost believable, until you show him in his own urine-soaked clothes which you ignore for content.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Remember when she went out diving in the Maldives and said she had left her ‘mum era’ behind 😆

Sadly for her it was still waiting for her when she returned to shore in the form of a small baby and a toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I’ve occasionally popped on here after being a long time poster on the Hinch thread (RIP Alan, you deserved more) but now have the time to follow Crassley. Forgive me for repeating what’s been said but as a mum and grandmother AND a human being, my heart breaks for Alfie. My volunteer role (and a previous life as a paediatric nurse) brings me into contact with lots of children with learning issues and I have never seen such an unhappy, worried and puzzled little boy. He just seems bewildered by everything that is going on around him and I am totally mystified as to why his mother would post a picture of him in the Frozen dress looking completely out of the moment. I don’t understand why the older people in his life (Fireman Geordie, TNB’s mother for example) can’t see the absolute damage that darling little boy is suffering. Just heartbreaking 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She was never going to have the kids this week anyway, it's half term.

She's conveniently timed it as lovely day would have been shut, she'd need childcare and now it's hidden in the guise of we have so much to do with moving.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Yet again, this is why I didn’t have kids. Because I didn’t and don’t want them.
Sure, I can see a cute baby and think ‘aaaah’, even hold it for a while - then it starts to make noise/eject fluid from one end or the other, and I hastily hand it back. Thinking ‘thank fuck that isn’t my responsibility’.
She should never have had children. She got knocked up because her biological clock was going off like a fire alarm, her career was nonexistent, and lockdown made her feel bored and trapped. But she didn’t have to *listen* to that biological clock. Humans have the power of reason alongside evolutionary compulsion.
So she’s in a situation where she’s moved from a big house, where she could safely pen the children/bin them off to Lovely Day all day, to a smaller, darker one where they’re all on top of one another and their toys and noise are going to be front and centre. And after six days’ absence, she’s now whinging that it’s ‘too hard’ and ‘ADHD brain’ (whatever the fuck that is), whilst her stunted boy child, who can’t climb stairs, walk around, balance properly or talk sits in a sea of his own urine. And the girl child is, like Mama Narcissus, prompted to gaze at her own reflection.
They should make people take a test before they get up the duff. Seriously.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Despite anything else, Alf’s room was set up and totally ready for him, in a similar and familiar layout to the old house. I hope he feels safe and secure in this one ❤

• Heart
Hate to tell you Ash but it’s not that deep, and it’s probably not the first time he’s played dress up. Every nursery I’ve worked in the boys have put a Princess dress on to play or walked around with a handbag pretending to be mummy at some point. Just as they sometimes put on a policeman hat or a nurse’s costume. It’s called imaginative play, and it’s not the big deal you’re making it out to be.

Reactions: 36

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Has anyone told Ash she’s still not a ‘career woman’? Ten mins of TM once in a while plus unpaid half naked photoshoots at home…not a career! The caption for that reel basically says she only thinks she can be ‘anything she wants’ now she’s done with motherhood (with kids aged 1 and 3 😒). Has she considered that it isn’t motherhood holding her back, but the fact she has no particular talent or intellect, and comes across as a stuck up bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 35