Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh fuck off. It’s not ADHD brain.

Caring for multiple children can be challenging. But like anything, you get better at it with practice, which she has never had because she literally can’t be bothered and has said as much. It’s certainly not that difficult with children of that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Been reported today that This Morning is ‘in crisis’ as the viewing figures have plummeted 😂 I’ll laugh so much if it gets canned.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Didn’t have couple time for 15 months!!! Hahah I can’t wait to see this London move go up in flames. She’s ridiculous, she had reliable local childcare that was available adhoc and her children were comfortable with. She just didn’t want to go out because she doesn’t think Brentwood was cool enough for a meal with Tommy and she never met friends because she didn’t have any!
And the last time her and Tommy had a child free evening was before her c section?? She went out on Valentine’s Day and went for a date over half term?? Does she realise it’s not normal to have regular overnight dates when you have two young children? Most people might use overnight childcare for their children like once a year for a special wedding or something! The fact that she thinks it doesn’t count if you go for a mean and return to your children IS NUTS.

Also this weird “it’s okay to do things in your own time” angle is so bizzare. She’s acting like she’s Mother Earth, so attached and nurturing to her children. Her baby was in childcare from 6 months and she just recently dumped her still breastfed baby for a full week of days and nights! Being “ready” is a total excuse for insta sympathy. I would love to know who she is comparing herself to every time she posts this comment because everyone in the industry seems to spend more time with their kids than Ashley, yet she thinks she’s so hard done by.

Last edited:

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Alfie who hasn’t seen his mum in a week wanted attention. End of.
Trash wanted content.
---
She’s so outdated with her old fashioned Tory values. My kid is 25. Last time he was home I said how come you ve let your nails grow, and he says oh I wanna paint em for Pride we are all getting dressed up. Whole bunch of stuff going on all over the world that this fool can’t even comprehend. She thinks she’s all that. Seriously sort your kids. Their actual needs. They do the rest.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
I never post but I had.

WTF woman. Isn’t that what being a parent means? Good grief
Newsflash Ashley. Your kids are one and three . Its so not US time yet. And if Alf is ND with maybe a learning disability then your mothering years may be going on long after you'd expect them to. Fucking witch.

Reactions: 30

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Gosh, Alf in that video. His walking and speech still seems like an 18 month old to me. I hope he gets some support.
Cannot believe she’s throwing him straight in to childcare tomorrow having not seen him for a week, and him only having spent a few hours in his new home. I feel bad about my little one going to nursery the day after we fly home from holiday! Why can’t she take a day out of her busy schedule to spend with her children, making them feel at home, playing in their new playroom, getting used to their new garden in the sunshine.

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
Guys you know what she means! It’s obviously the first time he’s seen the house since the last time he’s seen the house 🤨

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
The whole pyjama distance thing is so juvenile. She’s in love with an idea.
“Let’s all meet up in our pjs for wine and picky bits to moan about the men.”
Does she think Diane Abbot and Liz Truss were sticking on their fave Boux Avenues to share a Whispering Angel with their girlies a Thursday night?

You can be intelligent but silly sometimes, be serious in the work place but have fun, but can you be a political feminist who relies wholly on your OH, a mumfluencer who hates being with children, a supporter of aging gracefully while having treatments and using filters, critical of red carpet analysis but turn up to every event and aff link your PT and outfits, say you support all women then scoff at trad roles ….? She’s a hypocrite in everything she stands for.
She’s flailing and this move is another attempt to get back to the last place (physically & mentally) she actually knew who she imo.

• Heart
‘Saying goodbye to your home means saying goodbye to your memories’

?! WTF no it doesn’t that’s literally the point of memories.

• Haha
Imagine having enough money to buy a huge house in the country and being able to host all of your friends for weekend pyjama parties (she seems obsessed with pyjamas?). Endless space for the children to play inside and out, while you sit and chat with friends. The flexibility of a job that allows you to work from home, but still a short commute into the city whenever you need or want.

Instead of trying to go back in time, she should have been dreaming about creating something new.

Flossie2

VIP Member
I know I’m still harping on about the dress but the whole thing has really bothered me. He must have told her he was coming in the door and to film him, either that or she was waiting there with her phone to catch the moment and it wasn’t even in a bag or anything-he was carrying it. The whole thing was planned and it’s just disgusting. That poor boy.

( last dress post I promise 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
A) that’s because you don’t have a real job
b) nobody says that about stay at home mums Ashley, that’s just your disgusting anti feminist agenda
It seriously pisses me off when she goes on
About looking after your child being the hardest job. She has no clue that most of us would give anything to be able to parent our own children by day and not live in the stressful rat race that is a 545am alarm ahead of an often 8/9 day proper job, that (contrary to what she believes) isn’t just sat at a desk drinking hot coffee and relaxing in peace). Proper jobs involve deadlines, output, feedback, juggling lots of jobs at once, often too much work and a hell of a lot of stress while still attempting to still be a decent parent. She is insufferable and I’m glad people
Are slowly seeing through her. Poor Alfie, I bet she didn’t even ‘settle’ him and is raging he only gets to be shoved in there 2 hours a day for now

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Oh Alf 💔

The 1 year old has a vanity table.

The 3.5 year old is still in a highchair with a baby cup and fully bibbed for every meal, still not fully mobile. My heart fucking breaks for that boy

• Sad

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Are these Pyjama Friends her Muslim Friends? Or her Trans Friends? Or her Jewish Friends ? Or maybe the Friends She Attends Vigils with ?
what an interesting diverse time these PJ Parties are gonna be 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

YahBasic

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that this thread is going to fly and end up being one of the biggest WTF threads.

Hoping some of her new 30k followers start to realise SHE IS NOT FUCKING NORMAL.

• Haha

Jjsb

1st child free weekend ? 🤔🤔🤔 Christ, you can't make this shit show up can you? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right, so the other day when she was whinging about everyone else having a holiday, she knew full well that she’d actually already booked one? It’s literally only the 8th day of summer. She’s insufferable.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
I don’t really mind getting older, it’s a privilege and all that BUT I’m the same age as trash and every time you all say she’s nearly 40 a bit of my heart dies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart