Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful thread suggestion @InTheDollsHouse ❤

Well trolls, the days finally arrived. The tit show is about to begin with the ✨ London ✨ move.

Once Ash is in London everything and everywhere will sprout daisies, rainbows and unicorns. Her old life will magically reappear like 2 children never happened because they’re subtlety moving them to Frinton with Nana.

Last thread Ash slagged her parents off during a dog walk podcast. BiG BoObS. No LoVE aS A cHiLd and her dad always hated her life choices.
She also attempted ‘baking’ with Alf involving him restrained in a highchair, fully bibbed with a sippy cup whilst she served him blue soup in the form of icing on an over baked rock. Cupcake maybe?

So far she’s moaned at having to not pack a house framed photos of herself, the children always being in childcare during not packing and today she’s shipped them off for a week to ‘move’ not lift a finger because endless £

Lovely Day 2.0! x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling that this thread is going to fly and end up being one of the biggest WTF threads.

Hoping some of her new 30k followers start to realise SHE IS NOT bleeping NORMAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also interesting her wording. NNB “kindly agreed” to have the kids for a week, not “kindly offered”.
As if they are moving on Wednesday, have professional unpackers until SATURDAY but can’t possibly have her own children in the house. Mind boggling.

Reactions: 21
She was never going to have the kids this week anyway, it's half term.

She's conveniently timed it as lovely day would have been shut, she'd need childcare and now it's hidden in the guise of we have so much to do with moving.

Reactions: 37
She’s had her last meal in the house today but they don’t move into the new house on Wednesday? Can’t believe it’s taking her a whole wk to move WITH a removal and unpacking firm!

Reactions: 13
Everyone has said it before, but SIX NIGHTS?! It’s absolutely insane. Those poor children. Absolutely zero consideration for them. Really about as damaging as you could make a house move, including ending breastfeeding too. Just absolutely heartbreakingly selfishly ignorant and neglectful.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I am going to hell for saying this, I really am.

But.. Ashley’s Mum looks like she’s permanently got one of those things in her mouth that the dentist uses to keep it open.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im assuming its a new build then if she said “wont be able to decorate for a while” because of the not paintint rule x

Reactions: 3
Im assuming its a new build then if she said “wont be able to decorate for a while” because of the not paintint rule x
I don’t think it will be, I think she’s deep down just raging it won’t all be insta perfect by the end of the week when in reality there’s only so far these things can be done.

Reactions: 11
I do hope so 🤣 cant afford it would suggest that miss money bags is not so 🤣 and reality of £3k nursery fees a month is setting in lol
---
Ada’s got a fireplace in her bedroom. I’m guessing it’s Victorian
I wonder if old houses in London dont need work doing and upkeep 🤣 god she didnt even want to do the windows in the old house … god help her if something goes wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I moved in November with a 2 year old and a 8 year old. Husband working, I was working, packed the full house up with no help. Our kids were with us as soon the removers came to the new house. They had to settle in as well and get to explore their new home. My 2 year old cried at bedtime saying I go home now. What she is doing to those poor kids popping them off for a week then all of a sudden return to a new home. She is actually not right

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.