Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
It’s a paid partnership thing-is this not the thing she did a while ago & she’s saved it for today. She’s probably after a job on TM as a roving reporter. And fancy comparing TNB getting pain killers for his back to her being refused pain killers in childbirth -there would obviously have been a medical/safety issue for the baby but that doesn’t suit her narrative.
But I’ve seen several episodes of One Born Every Minute where women have been offered Dihydrocodeine to help with their labour 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s NHS policy to force mothers to undergo the hardest experience of their life without any intervention?

Reactions: 3
I did catch a glimpse of Ada smiling at her party though!! Why wasn’t that photo/video shared in any of the birthday stuff? She opted to include only sad orphan photos.

Reactions: 3

Flossie2

VIP Member
She said she didn’t go:

View attachment 2798467

And then she posted about the police saying she was there:

View attachment 2798466

Oh Wow! Did anyone call her out on it at the time ?

Reactions: 2

Sazz1006

VIP Member
“I’m so proud to be a Dyson ambassador. They put the sexy into tech”

If Dyson put the sexy into tech, who’s to blame for putting the c@@t into Scunthorpe (it was an old 70s joke based on Typhoo Tea’s ad ‘Typhoo put the T in Britain’)

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Happy birth day again.
IMG_0049.jpeg

Receipt of Parliament. I can’t see that she was there for the birth trauma work with Theo Clarke, or trolls with Stella Creasy. Maybe she just went for dinner nearby 🤷🏼‍♀️

IMG_0050.jpeg

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ashley "I don't use filters" James looking 25 while eye fucking herself for the 100th time today 👀👀👀 I always close my eyes when my hair is washed at the salon, it's so relaxing! But suppose given the opportunity to look at yourself when you are so gorgeous is to good to miss!

Eta... #Ad has obvs been palmed off on some poor person while she "works" 🙄🙄🙄 Never mind a village, or a city, she's got a bloody country! 🙄🙄😂😂
She looks like Alice Evans there.