Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate TNB as well now, I just thought he was a bit of a sap before. But stuffing his stupid face with his fucking butterfly chicken burger while his three year old son sits alone with a sad plate of scraps and a screen out of sight. It’s bloody awful.
I bet Tommy has lemon and herb too. He just gives off lemon and herb energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’ve got a radical idea.

Bear with me.

Popped it behind a spoiler in case it needs a TW when Ash has her read later.

If the grown ups (who have procreated twice and claim to be in a committed relationship) need grown up time they could sleep in the same room and talk to each other / reconnect in the evenings.

I know, I know. It’s a strange suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

antwerps

I genuinely think she’s one of the most horrible people on the internet. She loves to pretend she has it so tough when actually she’s a skinny, white, wealthy, conventionally at attractive blonde woman, with a private school education, a big house, two healthy kids, not even a stretch mark, endless support, a helpful (if wet) partner …. Like she could not want for anything?! There is nothing about her that presents as disadvantaged or the potential to be discriminated against. She is the worst kind of feminist, trashes men indiscriminately (which is not feminism) and doesn’t lift up women unless they look like her. Not a single comment on the women suffering in Gaza.
her chat abouther births does injustice to anyone who has ever suffered and struggled. She doesn’t talk about it to raise awareness or empower. She does it to play ‘feel sorry for me’ points, oh my life is so hard. The only way her life is hard is because she makes it so (get Organised, and get your kids into a routine)
Can you cope??? No I can’t. Honestly can’t watch her anymore without wanting to launch my phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Fucking hell. She is rattled though. She’s being such a teenager about it. ‘Oh WOW LOOK at all these things I’m doing wrong 🙄

reminds me of, when I was an ACTUAL teen, like 14, my dad took away a true crime book I’d got my hands on (it was about someone who chopped off women’s heads and boiled them, to be fair) and every time I went past any reading material at all like Readers Digest or my brother’s Peppa Pig book I’d be all like ‘oh WOW better not read that, might be something AWFUL in it that I’m too immature to UNDERSTAND’

• Haha
Reactions: 45

lalalalaletmecomplain

Omg Alfs little face when Tommy says “oh not in my car” 😩 and so he doesn’t jump in the puddle

I actually fucking hate Tommy now. He’s the fucking villain. Fuck your clean car, there’s such a short window of life where jumping in puddles is that fun. He’s wearing welly boots! Fuck you Tommy. He needs re-naming. It’s not that he doesn’t have balls, it’s that he’s a fucking selfish controlling clean freak dullard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s had a child for 3 years and has never seen Next kids clothes. At this point I’m wondering if she is actually an alien

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

sasbeep

VIP Member
Alfs first birthday present was ‘rent for the next 16 years’ … yep not even until school finishes, kicked out at 16 apparently. Then he didn’t get anything for his second birthday as he wouldn’t know any different and family members bought him gift. Ashley said he looked “scruffy” on holiday as she didn’t want to buy him any clothes for like a 10k holiday because he would only grow 🙄
But surprise surprise Ada has an elaborate party planned over a month in advance with loads of 1st birthday tat already purchased.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

aggytha

VIP Member
IMG_4801.png

She is absolutely incapable of seeing the difference between Nando’s and this tiny, quiet, cafe where he is sat safely with a trusted adult, isn’t she?! 🤪

Fucking wake up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
View attachment 2777625

It does not surprise me one little bit that she’s reshared from Jessica Taylor. Have a look at her wiki if you’re not familiar with her - TW at the start of the wiki

I’m a single parent and can honestly say I don’t experience any misogyny or hatred because of it. Also how dare there be a suggestion that either parents leave their kids. My ex didn’t leave his child, he left our marriage. I didn’t leave our child, I left our marriage. Our child is co-parented by 2 people who adore them, just not each other.

I know a number of single mums and dads and can honestly say they are hero’s in my eyes. Some of the dads are too. I’m proud to be a single parent, and everything I’ve achieved for my little family since that happened. I certainly don’t hate me.

Ash, however, would be the mum leaving her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Rocky Rosd

She just doesn’t have a clue. She really doesn’t see that taking a poorly child into London, round the shops etc will make her worse. Has no idea. Maybe she thinks because Selfridges is expensive it won’t have any germs.
So Ada can pick her own present from Selfridges but Alf gets nothing for his 1st and gets what she wants to give him (dolls house and 2nd hand furniture which Ada will love too) for Xmas. She’s a complete bitch. But she will never see it.

Reactions: 36

theaceofstace

Their bodies weren’t one when she dumped her in the childminders unweaned on the hottest week of the year to piss about in her underwear.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Got to laugh that she went straight home and set up a crafting/art scene as her counter argument. How pathetic and incredibly sad that Alf only gets to experience these things when she is giving one finger to Tattle and her DMs.

The lacking self awareness and intelligence comment made me chuckle….and how does she know some of us aren’t social workers, or campaigning for children’s rights etc. she really knows nothing about the real world, I find it quite astonishing how little awareness she has. She thinks she is clever and impressive with her word salad but when you drill down, she says nothing of any real substance. Wonder which TV show she’ll get herself on to monetise this recent ‘nasty trolls’ story.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sasbeep

VIP Member
So they didn’t go on a weekend away because Ada was so ill but they dragged her to Nando’s, Old McDonald’s farm which has a massive crazy fun fare element and out for another restaurant lunch. Make it make sense!

There is context though?? If I see a kid sitting quietly at a restaurant using a mobile phone, I don’t judge. A toddler sitting alone on the other side of the restaurant? I’m judging. There is no context to make that okay. I judge Ash because we see enough to make a fairly well informed opinion. All of the “context” she gave this morning (sick child, lack of sleep etc) was all stuff that we already knew.

I don’t think she had the self awareness in her little rant this morning to realise how negative and judgemental she was being ✌🏻

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
9FFE12F1-02C1-4E25-8300-BD4BADF450A1.jpeg

Your kids are fucked then aren’t they, with such a negative and judgemental witch of a mother.

————

IMG_9299.jpeg

Those crayons have NEVER been used!
My bet is Rara brought them.

————

854F9F67-B9EC-4783-8766-F16F8C8D0CAE.jpeg

Who wore it better?

————

Poor Ada, dragged all over the place when she’s got bacterial tonsillitis. She’s going to take longer to recover because her parents (plural - I’m talking to TNB here too Ash) cannot cope with spending a weekend at home!

I reported the bath story for child nudity, and the one in the cafe as the screen on TNB’s phone is a topless photo of Alfie.
Beginning to wonder if TNB has no balls, or no brain.

If they can’t see that the Nando’s situation was poles apart from that tiny, empty cafe they have more problems than we thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rocky Rosd

Yes, I am judging her. She is a crap mother and ALWAYS puts her wants and needs before her children. The lack of self awareness is astonishing. She is very judgemental on lots of things. All Men, women who stay at home, people who use formula, people who sleep train, people who vote conservative. She may pretend she supports women but only the women like her. She wants women to have a voice but only if they say what she wants to hear.
And, Ash if you are reading. Your life is pretty shit at the moment, no sleep, never seeing any friends (what friends), insecure about your wrinkles, ageing and many many other things. Maybe if YOU listened to a few more people and took some advice, you would become a bit happier. Because moving to London is not going to solve your problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 34