Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I’m still dying at her saying birth would be so easy because she’s ran marathons!! I mean like 50k people do the London marathon, it’s not that big of a deal and it has fuck all to do with childbirth.
I'm currently training for a Marathon give me child birth any day. I do run and have for a while, but my knee and foot play up. And it's so frustrating.

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did anyone else think that the questions were being deliberately put to her, when they were too big for her to be able to answer well?

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Funny how we haven’t had the ‘I need a photographer/videographer based in Essex for Sunday please 🙏🏼’ story.

She’s been planning this party for a whole year unlike Alfs last minute.com ‘it’ll do’ shebang
I wonder if she got a cake 👀👀👀

Jjsb

I missed the Sarah Everard vigil, why did she say she went? How did you find out she was lying?

littlepup

VIP Member
The jeans on the extensions story 🐫🦶🏼 - cue the #ad for Canestan in a few days!! That’s got to be on purpose for engagement so she can moan about men messaging her right?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Funny how we haven’t had the ‘I need a photographer/videographer based in Essex for Sunday please 🙏🏼’ story.

She’s been planning this party for a whole year unlike Alfs last minute.com ‘it’ll do’ shebang
Ooh I wonder if she got a cake sorted

willowtree2

VIP Member
Every mumfluencer seems to be going this GloMama award ceremony tomorrow night. I wonder if Ash made the cut 🤣

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
But I’ve seen several episodes of One Born Every Minute where women have been offered Dihydrocodeine to help with their labour 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s NHS policy to force mothers to undergo the hardest experience of their life without any intervention?
I swear they are almost too quick to offer pain relief 😂 (just my experience)

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion!!! I don't like Peter Rabbit and quite a few of the Beatrix Potter books. I'll see myself out now.
I can’t stand the original ones. Too old fashioned and dark. Our set was hidden on the shelves, but I finally donated it this week.

I’d say this is the first time Ashley has looked at one. Nobody told her.
---
You’re a walloper alright. Wouldn’t have thought Ash was one to engage in gossip 😇
3B0A8397-5C22-40F7-9F5A-3045C74FAC19.jpeg

49B82219-B99E-4020-ABA4-BB6C01D10C1C.jpeg

Last edited:

willowtree2

VIP Member
Guys.
The pink she’s lost…..
Do you think she means the kitchen at her old flat?!?

I’m still furious that Adeline is having an all singing all dancing 1st birthday party whereas Alf was 3 before he even got to blow out a fucking candle.
I may be making it up but didn’t his cupcake not have a candle on it? I can’t remember