Ashley James #35 Poor Alf and Ada, Mum’s a dick and Dad’s got no balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t get, she goes to all this effort for some crappy z lister event, but can’t see any of her friends until she moves back to London 🤔

Michael crusty curls may as well move in at this rate

Reactions: 11
IMG_9945.jpeg

Thinking about pumping.

THINKING ABOUT PUMPING.

For one evening, for the baby who usually (apparently) sleeps until the early hours so maybe leave one bottle in case.

Pump once a day every day and build a freezer stash! Then you don’t have to worry!

But if your baby is still poorly and has (by your own admission) just wanted her Mama the last few evenings, I’m sorry but you must be a cold-hearted witch to leave her tonight.

Lovely day x (how very dare she finish work at a time when people finish work)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couple of mums let loose for the night 🤣🤣
More like early evening in Lakeside for a tacky shop collection which looked awkward AF on Olivia’s stories
Not my idea of a fun night out but whatever floats your boat & makes you feel like you’ve ‘worked’ ‘filled your cup’ justified sacking the kids off all day & paying a small fortune for childcare & a ‘glam’ squad 🤮👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but just having a browse through her instagram and just seen this post that she’d been dating TNB for a few weeks and booked a (mega expensive) holiday for both of them
Makes me laugh that she goes on so much about how happy she was being single yet got this super extravagant present for someone she knew only a few weeks?! And it’s not like she’s ever ‘well we met and I knew he was the one’ she keeps reminding him he’s easily disposable as she was so happy being single for 6 years (didn’t you know)

IMG_7658.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Marmite.Crumpets you’ve reminded her it’s Caroline’s birthday 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️

Tell me you loathe your son without telling me…
D6E67F55-6E27-473D-ACD2-B61C3AF1596B.png

---
Why on Earth is ash interviewing Olivia? 😂 Are they even friends? Has Ash EVER worn Quiz? None of this makes sense 😂 WHY IS SHE THERE 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
@Marmite.Crumpets you’ve reminded her it’s Caroline’s birthday 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️

Tell me you loathe your son without telling me…
View attachment 2562155
---
Why on Earth is ash interviewing Olivia? 😂 Are they even friends? Has Ash EVER worn Quiz? None of this makes sense 😂 WHY IS SHE THERE 😂
She went to the NTA'S around 9th/10th September. Maybe I can't count, or have got Alf's birthday wrong, but pretty sure that was 8 months PP.

The lies, trying to make herself look a thumb and demonising life with Alf. Same old story.

She’s a total prick lads. Trying to make out like Alf was soooo much harder than this miracle healer #Ad baby. It’s actually vile. Im worried about the people who can’t see through her they are raising children 🥴

Reactions: 21
Also 8 months pp.. she’s an annoying drained non pink flamingo with no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s ignored that first time it’s so much harder because you haven’t done it before where second time you have. Instead she just loads it with resentment for Alf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She went to the NTA'S around 9th/10th September. Maybe I can't count, or have got Alf's birthday wrong, but pretty sure that was 8 months PP.

The lies, trying to make herself look a thumb and demonising life with Alf. Same old story.
Exactly 8 months ppartum with Alf

View attachment 2562021

Thinking about pumping.

THINKING ABOUT PUMPING.

For one evening, for the baby who usually (apparently) sleeps until the early hours so maybe leave one bottle in case.

Pump once a day every day and build a freezer stash! Then you don’t have to worry!

But if your baby is still poorly and has (by your own admission) just wanted her Mama the last few evenings, I’m sorry but you must be a cold-hearted witch to leave her tonight.

Lovely day x (how very dare she finish work at a time when people finish work)
Got to be a parody of herself at this point.

I’m gone at ‘thinking about pumping’ (especially in all caps) & ‘leave for work’ ? 🤣🤣 -what is she actually doing? I can’t be arsed to look or care.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She dropped £££££k on him taking him to Finland and he bought her a poster 😂😂 bleeping hell she was really desperate for a man wasn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She dropped £££££k on him taking him to Finland and he bought her a poster 😂😂 bleeping hell she was really desperate for a man wasn’t she?
She was praying to the moon for a man, so I'd say yes, very desperate. Even though she was happily single.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.