Ashley James #35 Poor Alf and Ada, Mum’s a dick and Dad’s got no balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she's paid tribute to Caroline Flack on her birthday...

Oh wait. No. She hasn't. She's posted more outfits that no one asked for.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair to the childminder the current safety guidelines say not to put those plastic things over sockets and they actually make it less safe.
Yes the plastic things aren’t actually safe but they can turn the switches off 🙈

Reactions: 6
Going to a conference where one of the talks is keeping your children safe online -the woman who shares every aspect of her kids lives ( Ollie Locke is no better-those twins must be good earners) Bet she’s furious she didn’t take #AD
So the whole idea isn’t to take your kids along to it? I can’t believe they’d invite her. She looks rough AF too. Not even a slick back bun and gold hoops can help her today.

Reactions: 10
Going to a conference where one of the talks is keeping your children safe online -the woman who shares every aspect of her kids lives ( Ollie Locke is no better-those twins must be good earners) Bet she’s furious she didn’t take #AD
She's upside down isn't she? Paying a few hundred quid to look glam for a shoot in her own home modelling clothes nobody wants, to looking like she's taking the bins out at a public event!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's been adding stuff to her Re-liked site

A brand new unworn Tu top for £3

https://reliked.com/products/sainsb...irt-12-18-months?_pos=33&_sid=d2379a198&_ss=r

AND a pre-worn Sainsburys cardigan for £2 https://reliked.com/products/sainsb...cardigan-3-years?_pos=20&_sid=d2379a198&_ss=r

things must be bleeping tough if she's bothering her hole to put a used cardigan on sale for two bleeping pounds
Oh my bleeping god. Two pounds. What a greedy witch. Give them to a woman’s shelter or the like you absolute grabby greedy privileged duck. And stop buying / accepting so many clothes the planet is burning you twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hope she went to the shoe fitting session and asked the podiatrist about flip flops for babies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha. I was just coming to say the exact same thing! It's crazy. Like, no one knows me & I don't put my kids online for their safety. I can't imagine being in the public eye and doing it so freely.

Reactions: 11
Where is Pamela to speak to Ash about her make up? It’s SO harsh. I don’t understand being dumb vain enough to pay for hair and make up and tanning to come out to your house for no reason a shoot and then letting them do this? Are these people fresh beauty school graduates or something?

Just like that NSPCC panel she sat on.

Reactions: 2
Did she used to date Ollie ?

Reactions: 4
I dislike that she says they get to do things like crafts at the childminder they can’t do with her. Why not? She’s a mum, half of what we do we don’t love but we just do, for the kids. And seeing the enjoyment they get from it. She doesn’t seem to get that.

I don’t love soft play centres, Peppa on repeat, sensory classes, throwing a ball for them to drop and me chase after it, painting leaves and playing in sand but I love spending time with my child and watching them laugh and learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dislike that she says they get to do things like crafts at the childminder they can’t do with her. Why not? She’s a mum, half of what we do we don’t love but we just do, for the kids. And seeing the enjoyment they get from it. She doesn’t seem to get that.

I don’t love soft play centres, Peppa on repeat, sensory classes, throwing a ball for them to drop and me chase after it, painting leaves and playing in sand but I love spending time with my child and watching them laugh and learn.
It’s really sad isn’t it, thank god for the childminder those children would miss out on so many ‘normal’ childhood activities without her

imagine never having done craft with your nearly 3 year old

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.