Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s happy at all. I think she’s tit scared of Ada not being a newborn anymore. We might simply not have seen it, but has she done anything to encourage Ada to be able to sit up, shuffle around? She’ll be ready to start weaning in a matter of weeks. tit is going to get pretty real for Trash soon. She is not going to handle it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That video of Ada is a p***dos DREAM. This bleeping woman knocks me sick!!
Thought exactly the same. It’s actually getting quite disturbing,the whole influencer culture & the way they’re using their children-but this one was particularly bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If Ada genuinely can’t sit unaided at 6 months when the duck are these enablers going to stick up for those kids and give her a bleeping talking to? It’s so worrying

Reactions: 12
Will ada live on pouches too or is supermum actually gonna make her food. I remember when anabel karmel taught her how to make baby food

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So from that video I understand that Alf is in the buggy being pushed to sleep whilst baby girl gets to be held by her mum?
The flooring and background noise also screams either airport or healthcare setting to me.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s happy at all. I think she’s tit scared of Ada not being a newborn anymore. We might simply not have seen it, but has she done anything to encourage Ada to be able to sit up, shuffle around? She’ll be ready to start weaning in a matter of weeks. tit is going to get pretty real for Trash soon. She is not going to handle it well.
I think you're probably bang on with saying she's not happy, the newborn days are well behind them and Ashley is probably very well aware that her inability or reluctance to look after both together is not only totally unrelatable and cannot be plundered for insta content but also must be causing her some anxiety for the day when she really does have to manage for more than 10 minutes without someone else being on hand to take one or other child. Even the joy of getting her much wanted daughter wasn't going to last forever because that golden child was always going to start to grow and change, needing more than just her mum and the doona, and she can't be dragged here, there and everywhere so the inevitable childminders place comes in and Ashley will have the freedom to take on her career goals without the hindrance of a baby in tow. I have to wonder how Ashley thought this was going to go?

Reactions: 17
God!!! I haven’t seen that (TikTok thing?!) but that’s just depressing. I thought it was cruel then people scared the crap out of their cats with cucumbers (although honestly WHY are cats so scared of cucumbers 😂) but wow…

Reactions: 12
Hitting a kid with a raw egg or anything is just mean. I don't find it amusing at all
---
Agreed. Where is the respect and why do people treat children less than human? Can you imagine if another adult walked up and smashed an egg over someone? Or if in the workplace thought it was funny to hit a co-worker over the head? Imagine if at school the same children in these videos were hitting other children in the head with eggs or other objects? This is what they are being taught is acceptable. The parents doing this are cruel, selfish, stupid and narrow minded.

Reactions: 9
I think they’re normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ he might just have smaller teeth than other hard to compare to his parents as everything on their faces is likely fake

Reactions: 10
I think they’re normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ he might just have smaller teeth than other hard to compare to his parents as everything on their faces is likely fake
I was going to say just this - it’s difficult to judge wether it’s hereditary or not when they’ve both got whitened Turkish horse teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was going to say just this - it’s difficult to judge wether it’s hereditary or not when they’ve both got whitened Turkish horse teeth
It does make me wonder if Ashley has the self-awareness to even recognise that her kids could inherit her old face that she’s gone to such lengths to change. Or is she subconsciously rejecting Alf because he looks so much like her old face?

Reactions: 13
The same old tit again about being 'just a mum' and missing her old self.. surely it isn't normal to be 2.5 years in and still struggling to accept that your life has changed!? Of course it's all consuming when your children are babies and toddlers, what did she expect? And she doesn't even do half of what most mothers do on a daily basis.
But also, she's choosing to be a martyr and not let Ada out of her sight. She's almost six months old, nearly ready to start weaning. She would be absolutely fine to be left for a couple of hours if Ash wanted to go for dinner or something. She's been pumping so will obviously have a supply of milk, have a go with the bottle. She'll need to get used to it if she's going to the childminder in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don’t think it’s motherhood that’s the problem.

it’s that she’s discovering just how painfully dull she is: all she has is her own narcissism. She doesn’t have any other interests. And the parts of motherhood she focuses on are the parts about herself: glamour shots of her breastfeeding, statues of her own naked body, talking about how HER life has changed.

she’s not pouring herself into her children and their development. She doesn’t share helpful information or signpost others to support about feeding, mental health, etc.

it’s just All About Ashley.

and as a narcissist mother she cannot bear to have others need her this much.

She doesn’t even want to be a better friend or partner, she wants those relationships to boost her own ego.

she also sees herself as totally superior to other mums. So the things she’d need to do to get some of that independence - have a routine, express milk, practise the bottle, make plans in advance - she doesn’t want to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t think it’s motherhood that’s the problem.

it’s that she’s discovering just how painfully dull she is: all she has is her own narcissism. She doesn’t have any other interests. And the parts of motherhood she focuses on are the parts about herself: glamour shots of her breastfeeding, statues of her own naked body, talking about how HER life has changed.

she’s not pouring herself into her children and their development. She doesn’t share helpful information or signpost others to support about feeding, mental health, etc.

it’s just All About Ashley.

and as a narcissist mother she cannot bear to have others need her this much.

She doesn’t even want to be a better friend or partner, she wants those relationships to boost her own ego.

she also sees herself as totally superior to other mums. So the things she’d need to do to get some of that independence - have a routine, express milk, practise the bottle, make plans in advance - she doesn’t want to do.
What do you mean she doesn't have any other interests? She's done 3 puzzles!

But you've nailed it; this is the perfect description of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's she on about 'Mother era'. Its not a passing phase you numpty your a mother now for the rest of your life! Christ I thought Kate Lawler was the epitome if reluctant parenting but compared to Ash..

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.