Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of women (myself included!) wouldn’t even think of seeking ‘help’ for a perfectly normal c-sec scar. We’re a) not self obsessed and b) have got a tit tonne of other stuff to be thinking of!
Yes it’s different if it’s causing pain or issues but Christ, most of us would be content to bung some paw paw lotion on it and crack on. It’s not even visible in a bikini if you’re bothered about that. And TNB isn’t allowed to see her naked and is forbidden to touch her anyway so feeling ‘sexy’ to her partner definitely isn’t an issue for her!

Reactions: 17
The majority of women (myself included!) wouldn’t even think of seeking ‘help’ for a perfectly normal c-sec scar. We’re a) not self obsessed and b) have got a tit tonne of other stuff to be thinking of!
Yes it’s different if it’s causing pain or issues but Christ, most of us would be content to bung some paw paw lotion on it and crack on. It’s not even visible in a bikini if you’re bothered about that. And TNB isn’t allowed to see her naked and is forbidden to touch her anyway so feeling ‘sexy’ to her partner definitely isn’t an issue for her!
Let's not forget this is all from someone who said prior to giving birth that they couldn't wait to embrace their scar! What an idiot!

Reactions: 21
Ash, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Some unsolicited parenting advice for you - give Alf some plain water and a paintbrush, and let him ‘paint’ the patio and fence.
Or, some chalk sticks (dry!) and let him mark make. It’ll wash off in the rain.
Hours of fun, and no mess.

Or get that bubble machine out again! Is that only for when other people are over?

IMG_9209.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God literally everything has to be someone’s fault doesn’t it. Even if it’s Pepper bleeping Pig!

And she’s such a control freak. Nearly Every toddler I know would have wanted to make a mess as well, (even Saint Jasper) they don’t care about your stupid wholesome ideals Trash. Go with it, or use water and a paintbrush as suggested!

Reactions: 20
Did she really say you’re much easier to do drops than your brother 🤯🤯🤯 is she for real?! No doubt she will manipulate baby Ad to grow up hating Alf as much as she does. She is unbearable.

Reactions: 16
I wasn't around when Alf was Adas age but was she so indifferent to him them as well? X

Reactions: 7
@Cady1954 she did nothing but complain about him not sleeping and only wanting her yet it seems with Ada Ashley wants her to herself. The video today of Alf in the Doona, he looks utterly miserable until he saw TNB

Reactions: 13
The comments on that rip off scar product post are getting worse and rightly so, really hope people are seeing all her contradictions and lies, also companies must monitor these posts and think nope, never again. She's awful at endorsing anything! Love your scar, get rid of your scar! Don't give unsolicited advice, give unsolicited advice! 🤬😠😡 I can imagine her stomping around their kitchen "Tommy! the trolls have sabotaged another reel!" 😂 (think most of them are genuine followers though )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you don’t understand the true happiness a puddle can bring to a child that speaks volumes about her own upbringing. That’s the happiest we’ve seen him in her company since Ada was born. She’s heartless and just warped.

When Alf was a babe she said she loved him but it was obvious he was her ball and chain who she resented. The breastfeeding she got a kick out of getting the TV air time and engagement from ‘trolls’ for having her whole boob out. When he passed the newborn stage she just had the hump the whole time she had to actually entertain him. He’s been palmed off to childcare since he was 1 and she stopped breastfeeding

If you don’t understand the true happiness a puddle can bring to a child that speaks volumes about her own upbringing. That’s the happiest we’ve seen him in her company since Ada was born. She’s heartless and just warped.

When Alf was a babe she said she loved him but it was obvious he was her ball and chain who she resented. The breastfeeding she got a kick out of getting the TV air time and engagement from ‘trolls’ for having her whole boob out. When he passed the newborn stage she just had the hump the whole time she had to actually entertain him. He’s been palmed off to childcare since he was 1 and she stopped breastfeeding
She actually admitted one time that she didn't know how to entertain him so left it to others who it came more naturally to TNB & NNB 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I wasn't around when Alf was Adas age but was she so indifferent to him them as well? X
She’s never been loving towards him.
He was very much a prop during the breastfeeding stage. We’ve never seen her gush about him or stare at him lovingly.

• Sad
she's toast now surely? even legit followers are questioning all this bullshit she puts out there. I cannot see what her brand appeal is, and with engagement this poor surely sponsors are thinking the same. majority of her followers are now bots etc. makes sense that she's milking Steph's packed lunch as much as she is - there are no other opportunities coming her way.

it's actually hard to hate follow this now - it's a shitshow. if I were NNB I'd be taking a long hard look at her son's choices and intervening because it's not like this is even servicing her career anymore - she's not got one lol

@Cady1954 she did nothing but complain about him not sleeping and only wanting her yet it seems with Ada Ashley wants her to herself. The video today of Alf in the Doona, he looks utterly miserable until he saw TNB
But not really. If you actually look back at her posts, it's about how Alf sleeps for 4+ hours and is a dream. Now that she's got the girl she so desperately wanted - she's trying so very, very hard to change the narrative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.