Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Ada is easier with the drops than her brother she's three months old! Any excuse to bring that boy down

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ve watched her for a long time and used to like her. As a parent I simply cannot relate to her, she clearly favours baby Ad and has no time for Alf, he doesn’t seem like he is possibly meeting his milestones and appears very disengaged around her. She seems like a narcissist

Reactions: 23
I’ve watched her for a long time and used to like her. As a parent I simply cannot relate to her, she clearly favours baby Ad and has no time for Alf, he doesn’t seem like he is possibly meeting his milestones and appears very disengaged around her. She seems like a narcissist
Welcome to the club. We’re all friends here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
why the hell did she put Alf in the pram? He looks so miserable, feel bad for him. I have a daughter same age. If I saw her sitting there with a lost look on her face it would break my heart!
also why is baby ad always in the pram? when when in the garden?
Last point, the video of her naked? Do we really need to know she’s happy free? Any freak can screenshot that
She’s a tit mum

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Another day and another reel where people are seeing through her tit - I'm glad she's getting called out on the C-section stuff.

Reactions: 10
Really? REALLY? see she’s always seemingly getting validation from some chump. NO DECENT parent allows their toddler such unfettered and unsupervised access to the internet that they have no idea what they’re watching until they catch sight of some random video of a Russian monkey.

But sure, blame the YouTube algorithm.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Three days of no screens and suddenly he sleeps? It’s not the screens. It’s probably because he’s actually warm 🥴. Or it might be that without screens he’s actually have to burn some energy off.

Last point, the video of her naked? Do we really need to know she’s happy free? Any freak can screenshot that
That made me feel so uncomfortable.
It shows the crease of her leg, leaving very little to the imagination and making it extremely clear that this is an entirely naked baby and her nappy area is the focus.

I actually cannot type her name in this, because it feels so horribly wrong to know that some people will undoubtably have the most horrific thoughts knowing that she is exposed like that, and no top on too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Another tit reel. She’s been torn to pieces. Again. Not just by tattlers either 😂 People are finally seeing through the bullshit. Praise be!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had three c-sections (most recently 11 months ago), I did nothing and you can barely even see the scar? Can’t feel it. Just have to be a bit careful of the the extra skin fold 😂 (not an issue Ash has).

Ada is fast approaching the age where tummy time and enrichment is important for their brains. She won’t be rolling over, using muscles to sit up reading for weaning and crawling. She’s been shoved in a Doona for months and there will come a time where she’s arching her back trying to get out from boredom. She will be developmentally stunted like Alf, just in a different way.

The woman needs sterilising and never should have procreated.

Reactions: 21
Considering she was on a panel for the, NSPCC you think that safeguarding your naked children online may have been spoken about 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Considering she was on a panel for the, NSPCC you think that safeguarding your naked children online may have been spoken about 🙄🙄
duck knows why on earth they had her on their panel! The most ridiculous choice.

Reactions: 16
duck knows why on earth they had her on their panel! The most ridiculous choice.
Of course it was because she uses her ✨instinct✨ to parent. Not common sense, research, advice from other parents, observing other parents from the baby groups she attends 😉🙄 it's literally her talking out of her arse!!

Reactions: 9
why the hell did she put Alf in the pram? He looks so miserable, feel bad for him. I have a daughter same age. If I saw her sitting there with a lost look on her face it would break my heart!
also why is baby ad always in the pram? when when in the garden?
She’s a tit mum
Thing is.. he always looks miserable

• Sad
From her engagement and responses it may serve her well to go and look at more successful parenting influencers and take a break. Because all this time and effort that goes into her ads/posts are not getting the results she wants and businesses won't use her, the cost involved of having hairdressers, come to her home, MUA, photographer etc must be a fair whack! Unless her ultimate goal is to become a TV staple presenting so all these reels are a stepping stone for her to achieve this?

From her engagement and responses it may serve her well to go and look at more successful parenting influencers and take a break. Because all this time and effort that goes into her ads/posts are not getting the results she wants and businesses won't use her, the cost involved of having hairdressers, come to her home, MUA, photographer etc must be a fair whack! Unless her ultimate goal is to become a TV staple presenting so all these reels are a stepping stone for her to achieve this?
She seems so socially inept and awkward that she will never make it to TV. She had a go interviewing bands for a channel. Ended up insulting Luke Friend by asking him if he owns a hairbrush or brushes his hair. ‘Everyone else here brushes theirs’ when he has dreads. Would she ask that to a black person? MIC, her bf ended up gay and she faded away.
The narcissism runs so deep that she doesn’t see her flaws - it’s the audiences fault at taking things the wrong way or not relating to her. She’ll keep going trying to claw back some kind of career from this but she’ll just keep looking like a massive twit 😂 Soz for the TED talk but she’s got me raging this weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah I see she’s in panic mode from that shite reel yesterday.

*If in doubt, Ashley James gets her tits out.* 😂😂😂
Well it hasn't worked as today's reel hasn't fared much better 😂 The majority of the comments are saying you don't need all this expensive stuff and that the scar will just fade gradually with time. I don't see how much longer she can keep doing this as a 'career'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.