Ashley James #25 No wonder TNB is always in his PE kit, the amount of running around after her he has to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that event looks boring. Kombucha, granola and energy tonic water, hold me back!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So TNB went with Ash and looked after baby Ad who of course was a little angel who didn’t need feeding the whole time but…… where was Alf? Palmed off again?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The dry disco looks really boring.

Loads of ads for non alcoholic drinks, a panel discussion and a dance class so far.

I'd rather just stay home with a cuppa and Heart 80s on.
It may be alcohol free but I bet it's not drug freem

Reactions: 16
‘I can’t believe I got to DJ at ministry of sound’ 😂 she’s going to put that on her CV isn’t she?

That’s like dropping a parcel off at worthy farm and claiming you appeared at Glastonbury

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Trashley it was ‘today’ at ministry of sound not ‘tonight’. Stop trying to big it up!

Also reckon she decided to take Ad with her so she could write all the crap about being a cool mom and taking her to ministry of sound when she was a baby.

Alfie was in the room with her with uncle ipad whilst she was getting her make up done-and you guys want more parenting from her???

How dare you expect her to spend longer than her researched 10 minutes with him?!?

Also that dress is vile! Do we think it’s part of an upcoming ad or something? It’s an odd choice!

Reactions: 22
God that event looks boring. Kombucha, granola and energy tonic water, hold me back!
what a wierd event ...if i saw a dry disco advertised id pressume it was an alcohol free nightclub not a daytime food and listening to a load of charletons droning on about the latest bandwagon topic of the moment fest!
Some of the speakers at this event too...what on earth is a self love personal trainer? 🙄 and of course there's a token trans woman at a women's only event.

Reactions: 15
Wait, are you guys telling me that Ash didn’t wear one of the super gorgeous & breastfeeding friendly dresses from her TU edit?! I AM SO SHOCKED (I’m their ambassador so Ad)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
what a wierd event ...if i saw a dry disco advertised id pressume it was an alcohol free nightclub not a daytime food and listening to a load of charletons droning on about the latest bandwagon topic of the moment fest!
Some of the speakers at this event too...what on earth is a self love personal trainer? 🙄 and of course there's a token trans woman at a women's only event.
It was basically CuntCon 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.