Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, no. You have traumatic experiences to work through which have radically affected your self-confidence. You’re working through them and consciously trying to better yourself. You’re modest, self-effacing and a helluva good mother.
You’re NOT: a narcissist, a liar, someone who doxxes, harasses, stalks, threatens, gaslights, lies, changes her story every second second, lies, arrogant, inconsistent, shallow, meaningless or a liar.
I’ve been in your position. I was ‘fixed’ by an outstanding therapist. You’ll get there too. Traumatic experiences don’t define us, they’re not our personality or identity. Once they have been laid to rest we can take off our protective armour and continue to be ourselves without greater-than-normal fear.
Ms James (who, remember, mocks people with autism and finds the plight of Black mothers, who have a much higher chance of dying in childbirth, uninteresting) is beyond hope. Beyond redemption. She’s a lost cause.
You are not.
@Autisteuse for PM

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, make the poor kid a bleeping sandwich. Kids need carbs to function!
It’s just the fact that she will obviously have gotten lunch for herself!

It says it all that her mind was blown the other day when she went for lunch with her friend after the aquarium and Alfie at parmesan chips (obviously all the friends idea since ash has never done anything like that).

He’s two years old! Of course he can eat a bloody bowl of chips.
I’m convinced he doesn’t sleep because all he eats are fruit pouches, grated cheese and 4 month baby wafers. The child has never had a real meal. The one time he had a lasagne ashley had to insta it and Tommy spoon fed him at like 22 months!

Reactions: 16
It’s just the fact that she will obviously have gotten lunch for herself!

It says it all that her mind was blown the other day when she went for lunch with her friend after the aquarium and Alfie at parmesan chips (obviously all the friends idea since ash has never done anything like that).

He’s two years old! Of course he can eat a bloody bowl of chips.
I’m convinced he doesn’t sleep because all he eats are fruit pouches, grated cheese and 4 month baby wafers. The child has never had a real meal. The one time he had a lasagne ashley had to insta it and Tommy spoon fed him at like 22 months!
And she was so resentful that she cooked for him and didn’t eat it she never cooked again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 2yr old would be absolutely livid if I offered her some ham and pre grated cheese as her lunch! She eats almost as much as my 14yr old does. We usually get her a full English somewhere if we’re out during lunch time.
Poor Alf is running on fumes

Reactions: 10
Right. I’m just going to say it.
You know how we have all known for months that Alf isn’t where he should be developmentally (no shade on Alf, but he isn’t and we shouldn’t know that but Ashley posts him so here we are) I think Ashley now knows that too.
However, I don’t think she came to the realisation on her own terms. I truly believe something has been said to her, from a position of authority be that Childminder or SS. Here’s why….
The note on Alfs childminder that he completely self fed himself a yoghurt the other day. There has never been a mention of the method by which Alf has eaten previously. This has obviously been something that’s been mentioned as a point to work on.
The soft play “to tire him out”. I call bullshit. She has obviously been told his gross motor skills are wayyyyyy behind where they should be. Ashley’s solution to that is a crash course in gross motor skills. She will get him up to scratch and as quickly as possible too. I think this because what 7/8 month pregnant woman willingly starts going to soft play of an evening. I get that many mothers do go to soft play heavily pregnant, but that’s not the point at which they start. They’ve been doing it since their current child/ren has been young and they’ve continued going right up until the physically can’t anymore.
The Fridays off “to spend one on one time” with Alf. Nope not having that either. One of the questions I was asked on the 2 year check was “aside from the nursery setting what other clubs or activities does the child participate in”. What did Ashley have to answer this question? Sweet FA.
She’s failed that child massively in the last two years and someone has finally had the balls to tell her. I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 38
Well, no. You have traumatic experiences to work through which have radically affected your self-confidence. You’re working through them and consciously trying to better yourself. You’re modest, self-effacing and a helluva good mother.
You’re NOT: a narcissist, a liar, someone who doxxes, harasses, stalks, threatens, gaslights, lies, changes her story every second second, lies, arrogant, inconsistent, shallow, meaningless or a liar.
I’ve been in your position. I was ‘fixed’ by an outstanding therapist. You’ll get there too. Traumatic experiences don’t define us, they’re not our personality or identity. Once they have been laid to rest we can take off our protective armour and continue to be ourselves without greater-than-normal fear.
Ms James (who, remember, mocks people with autism and finds the plight of Black mothers, who have a much higher chance of dying in childbirth, uninteresting) is beyond hope. Beyond redemption. She’s a lost cause.
You are not.
Wait what? She mocks people with autism!?

Reactions: 3
Right. I’m just going to say it.
You know how we have all known for months that Alf isn’t where he should be developmentally (no shade on Alf, but he isn’t and we shouldn’t know that but Ashley posts him so here we are) I think Ashley now knows that too.
However, I don’t think she came to the realisation on her own terms. I truly believe something has been said to her, from a position of authority be that Childminder or SS. Here’s why….
The note on Alfs childminder that he completely self fed himself a yoghurt the other day. There has never been a mention of the method by which Alf has eaten previously. This has obviously been something that’s been mentioned as a point to work on.
The soft play “to tire him out”. I call bullshit. She has obviously been told his gross motor skills are wayyyyyy behind where they should be. Ashley’s solution to that is a crash course in gross motor skills. She will get him up to scratch and as quickly as possible too. I think this because what 7/8 month pregnant woman willingly starts going to soft play of an evening. I get that many mothers do go to soft play heavily pregnant, but that’s not the point at which they start. They’ve been doing it since their current child/ren has been young and they’ve continued going right up until the physically can’t anymore.
The Fridays off “to spend one on one time” with Alf. Nope not having that either. One of the questions I was asked on the 2 year check was “aside from the nursery setting what other clubs or activities does the child participate in”. What did Ashley have to answer this question? Sweet FA.
She’s failed that child massively in the last two years and someone has finally had the balls to tell her. I’m sure of it.
Also things like the library fit with your soft play theory.

The kitchen and wooden people for Christmas fit with imaginative play which would have been asked, and he was never allowed or encouraged to do before.

---

Wait what? She mocks people with autism!?
Here - https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...ant-more-heavily-entitled.36248/post-13427307

We don’t *know* it was her buuuuuuut……

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That recent video of him walking/running to NNB is actually quite alarming, definitely not how a 2 year old should be. Looks so unstable and wobbly! I wouldn’t even say he walks/runs like a younger toddler, mine never did those weird outward movements with their legs?

Reactions: 13
That recent video of him walking/running to NNB is actually quite alarming, definitely not how a 2 year old should be. Looks so unstable and wobbly! I wouldn’t even say he walks/runs like a younger toddler, mine never did those weird outward movements with their legs?
Totally agree bless him. All over the place. I think the arm jerking was meant to be a wave to NNB? Really do hell it’s been addressed by someone.

Reactions: 6
My opinion is simply that he hadn’t been allowed to explore the world outside of a gated room, a cot, or a pushchair until very recently.

Hopefully with encouragement he will catch up. Take the example of climbing the stairs - almost 2 and had never had the opportunity to try.

A child can’t possibly learn that which they don’t know exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've always found the evening at soft play so odd? We eat at 5 (all together) then wind down...not up! Maybe some kids need it.

Reactions: 16
I've always found the evening at soft play so odd? We eat at 5 (all together) then wind down...not up! Maybe some kids need it.
Yeah soft play is always a morning/early afternoon thing for us! Found it odd that Alf was sleeping at 9/10am again this morning. His sleep is all over the place.

Reactions: 9
The whole thing is really sad. Seeing the latest story of him walking to Tommys mum.. the wave he gives her. He completely lacks co-ordination. Unless she’s drugged him again. I do suspect he’s had the 2 year check via childminder and things have been bought up and given her a kick up the arse/made her realise how tit she’s been. Think she’s also realised ‘that’s not my…’ books don’t cut the mustard for a 2yo’s development hence the sudden interest with The Gruffalo (no other JD books though. That’ll do)

What else is the reason for the sickly ‘love my baby boy’ tit? She’s feeling guilty 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.