Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s fussy and it’s YOUR FAULT ASHLEY

View attachment 1755247
I don’t even think he’s fussy! She just needs to put some time in, cook a lovely simple risotto with peas leeks and parmesan (not microwaved frozen meals), something that actually tastes good, make sure he is ACTUALLY HUNGRY (not recently had watermelon, cheese and Alpro milk) and sit with him and EAT together! I understand some kids are fussy. But there is so much she could do now that will help him but she’s just insistent on blaming him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ugh that last post is so bleeping grating. No you have got EXACTLY what you deserve because you bleeping created it. There is a reason I have stood in a dark white noised room rocking my baby at all hours of the night for months on end, there is a reason I have carefully planned and cooked varied nutritious meals and persevered when they’ve been thrown on the floor and eaten dinner with her at 5pm each night for months on end, the reason IS because my baby now sleeps in her cot all night and eats everything that we eat. THAT’S what I deserve. You’ve got what you deserve Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No wonder he’s not eating it, it’s a plate for a 7 month old freshly weaning baby.
Plain dry egg, chunks of red pepper, weird ham on the side, fruit and grated cheese. I would knock that on the floor too even if I was starving 😂
Make him a real bleeping meal! He’s basically 2! If you wouldn’t want that for your dinner, don’t serve it for your toddler is my thinking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t even think he’s fussy! She just needs to put some time in, cook a lovely simple risotto with peas leeks and parmesan (not microwaved frozen meals), something that actually tastes good, make sure he is ACTUALLY HUNGRY (not recently had watermelon, cheese and Alpro milk) and sit with him and EAT together! I understand some kids are fussy. But there is so much she could do now that will help him but she’s just insistent on blaming him!!
I think he is fussy, but only because they have made him that way. I understand kids naturally get fussier heading into toddlerhood and start to refuse foods they usually like, but poor Alf has never been given the opportunity to try new exciting foods or wholesome family meals as they have allowed him to live off his “favourite foods” for a year and a half and haven’t introduced new foods and persevered with them.

Of course he is going to refuse foods he is unfamiliar with, even more so when they don’t sit down and have a family meal with him and just stick him infront of the iPad. :(

I love how she’s so concerned about being anaemic yet has no worries about how limited her child’s diet is and how that is affecting his health?! He looks so pale and exhausted all the time.

Reactions: 20
We really deserve it!! duck off, Ash!

YOU didn't give him a routine for the first year of his life, so if he didn't sleep well, it's totally on you.

YOU didn't put any effort into feeding him a variety of food, or cooking for him, so now you need to put in the work and perservere with giving him better food than pre grated cheese.

Also, can anyone work out what she gave him? It looks like peppers, streaky bacon and monster munch?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My 16 month old had teriyaki salmon, rice, tender stem broccoli, Asian cucumber salad and peas on the side as she’s obsessed and has them even when they don’t go with a meal. It wasn’t luck that she ate it! And by herself with a fork.
If I only fed her melon, cheese and chocolate she probably wouldn’t eat a normal dinner either. The only actual meal she has ever made Alf is the lasagne that one time!
He doesn’t eat good because he has never had it.

Reactions: 13
Way to pass your issues with food onto your child Ash.

Similar to Lalala, I have put so much bleeping effort, time and research into weaning/food. My son eats everything - from fishfingers and beans through to a lemon seabass risotto.

We get lots of comments when we eat out at how brilliant he is at the table, how well he eats etc & it does grate when people say how lucky we are - he might always have been that kid who ate well, but we’ve also worked really really hard to not just shove him in front of an iPad with grated cheese and watermelon.

There is so much information out there. She has access to nutritionists and free books. She just is a lazy, selfish bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she always say Alfie is a bad sleeper when he has slept through the night since turning 1? I know he wakes up early but to sleep through every night (apart from when he’s unwell) is amazing!

Reactions: 18
She calls that a bleeping dinner for a 2 year old? Surely those are saved as their favourite snacks/on nights when you have 0 time? Surely put the ham and cheese in a sandwich at least? Maybe if she ate with her child and showed him from the minute he started weaning what a meal time is he might eat food.
You reap what you sow, Ashley!

Reactions: 14
This food stuff is bonkers my baby was eating noodles, curry and rice, steak etc from like 10 months when she had teeth. He’s not even being exposed to different food at childminder as someone (prob housekeeper) does packed lunch every day. Least if he was in nursery there would be variety.

Tommy doesn’t strike me as a minimal eater with his gym going so how has he, as the default parent, not exposed his son to more food.

Reactions: 11
Why does she always say Alfie is a bad sleeper when he has slept through the night since turning 1? I know he wakes up early but to sleep through every night (apart from when he’s unwell) is amazing!
This!
I look after a 4yr old child who sleeps on the dot at 6.30/7pm and wakes at 5.30am, always sleeps through and has done since he was 2. Didn't change even then they moved his bedtime back, some kids just honestly have a set internal clock I'm sure of it.
I hope the next baby wakes every few hours (might be wishing bad karma on myself as I'm also pregnant but it'll give her something to really moan about) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was his dinner??!! A plate of cold picky bits. That's like you've popped to somebody's 60th anniversary and you've found a few bits from the buffet to give your baby something to snack on.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It makes me really uncomfortable that Alf is constantly referred to as “delayed” or behind, and it’s just ridiculous to read people commenting how their child could say full haikus at 14 months or whatever. This kind of talk can actually make other parents feel bad when they needn’t. The milestone for 2 years is 50 words and he is well within that. I don’t know if anyone has been in a room full of 20 month olds but there is a huge range of what is normal and it’s all fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It makes me really uncomfortable that Alf is constantly referred to as “delayed” or behind, and it’s just ridiculous to read people commenting how their child could say full haikus at 14 months or whatever. This kind of talk can actually make other parents feel bad when they needn’t. The milestone for 2 years is 50 words and he is well within that. I don’t know if anyone has been in a room full of 20 month olds but there is a huge range of what is normal and it’s all fine.
I think it's mainly due to the fact that Ashley doesn't parent.
Most other parents spend time with their children, encourage them and show them how to do things- not by force but by just 'doing' during the day. I don't think Alf is delayed but she isn't helping him, and has only contributed to his lack of physical ability & obsession (as she calls it) with certain things as she doesn't expose him to a wide range of activities - whether that be indoors, outdoors or visiting places/people

Reactions: 7
Why is her first thought whenever Alf does something she deems 'annoying' (aka sleep/food) to take pictures or videos? This is everything wrong with the influencer world but especially parenting influencers because they don't put time into their child. They just showcase their child's best/worst moments to everyone to judge and see.

Reactions: 13
Louder for the people in the back

Reactions: 8
This!
I look after a 4yr old child who sleeps on the dot at 6.30/7pm and wakes at 5.30am, always sleeps through and has done since he was 2. Didn't change even then they moved his bedtime back, some kids just honestly have a set internal clock I'm sure of it.
I hope the next baby wakes every few hours (might be wishing bad karma on myself as I'm also pregnant but it'll give her something to really moan about) 😂
My little boy is 16 months and still wakes all night 😬😴. But I comfort him when he needs it and I will never resent him for it. It just annoys me when she moans about 5am mornings when he sleeps through the night and a lot of her followers will be mums who are struggling with actual lack of sleep.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.