Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Surely she'd milk the pregnancy for all the posts, likes and engagement possible though? Just think of how relatable she'd be with morning sickness, scan anxiety etc. .. I really feel like she does too much for the gram to not video / take pictures of every private family moment money making photo opportunity. If it was a gender reveal it would mean she's missed out oh the whole first trimester of milking unless they've done an early gender blood test.

Reactions: 4

theaceofstace

She has a 3rd bedroom on the same floor as hers, but that's the guest room.

Makes zero sense to have an empty room next to you and your small child one level up in what looks like a smaller, narrow room.
Good god I didn’t realise thats even worse. Poor Alf.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Being the narcissist she is I think the pregnancy speculation on here is just fueling her. If Tommy’s parents were there too I’d suspect a gender reveal but so far they aren’t. She was wearing tight zipped trousers with a belt yesterday, it doesn’t add up anymore. I think she just needs the dreaded weekend *support* with Alf and time with her hairy little shitty first born.

Km2021

God, for someone who doesn't want to be seen only for their looks she sure does go on about it a lot. Does anyone care that she has *big boobs*!??

Smol52

Chatty Member
I don’t think Alf is going up there yet. She said it was when the baby is 6-12 months. By the sounds of it she doesn’t want to turf out her precious belongings just yet for Alf. I’m assuming Alf will have a box room and Princess Thumb will have the big freeze box but she’ll change the windows for her by then
I read it as when baby goes into her own room at 6-12 months Alf will be int he attic which is still way too young

YahBasic

Chatty Member
She’s a fucking idiot to put herself through a gender reveal when she has gender disappointment.

I really wanted my eldest to be a boy, so deliberately found out on my own, quietly, no fuss, so that if it was a girl, I’d have time to process. With my second, I wouldn’t care - but still wouldn’t have a shitty gender reveal party!

DoctorFlocci

Honestly I’m sure that every other loo & lavatory in the Brentwood area (& far beyond) is grateful for this info, thanks Ashley 💩😂:-

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cariad

VIP Member
Not had time to take any photos of bump have you?....yet here you are posting a lingering video
01ACF3BC-169C-492C-BA4C-EDB595CC04C6.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3