Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Of course the most important moments in childhood for Ash aren’t the big milestones because she’s probably missed them all with Alf not like other mums ya know!

Reactions: 6

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
At this point I’m starting to think she’s intentionally trying to hurt him now. I’m surprised she didn’t get a swimming pool in her garden just so she could leave it uncovered/unfenced.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to her podcast? Has she said the gender?

my little one hates sleeping bags but that’s why there’s one with legs in the fucking useless Cunt

Yes I thought that too. She said there was no obligation to post yesterday - but I bet there was from the PR company she tagged (loads of other half-knowns also tagged that account yesterday). Otherwise, I think she’d still be sulking about Em Clarkson’s pregnancy announcement eclipsing hers.

oceanblu

That busy researching her topics for GB news but she has time to make an ad for all plants 🙄 lie after lie constantly

aggytha

VIP Member
It’s definitely a private letter. It would have to be a consultant who would recommend a c-sec and if she was considered “high risk/consultant led” she wouldn’t be seen by them until 16 weeks at the very least.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
“I still can’t do bedtime” what mum says that??
Such a pathetic excuse, along with the other excuses she had before she was pregnant. She could do most of it and TNB could come in to rub his back if it's impossible for her. Or I'm sure she could drop the side of the cot and sit on a chair to do it.

ketchupmayo17

I think it’s pretty obvious baby number 2 is for her to be able to have the opportunity of living out motherhood the way she believes it should’ve been the first time round.

she goes on about how awful the 1st year of Alf’s life was for her so I think she wants the opportunity to rewrite it for content. I imagine this means she will:

do breast AND bottle from the beginning (she EXCLUSIVELY breastfed for a whole year and Alf “refused” bottles)

give baby number 2 a dummy (she would always moan Alf used her nipple as a dummy 🙄)

go on date nights and/or a night away before the baby is 3 months old (poor Ashley and Tommy were still getting to know each other when she fell pregnant and never got the opportunity to “date” 🙄)

a night nanny of some description (she is a WORKING MOTHER don’t you know?! Alf kept her awake every hour of the night!! She has to do it to protect her mental health. Sleep deprivation is a form of TORTURE!!)

Alf will be sent to childcare/nursery even more than he already is (she will use the excuse of wanting to bond with baby number 2 and poor Alf getting in the way 😢

Anything else I’ve missed?
Nailed it.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Do you think she’s realised that it’s not actually a frothy coffee in her hand? Probably too busy checking herself out to notice, or to notice Alf’s too tight socks.

Omg she’s giving us gold this morning. “Message sent with concern that will never be addressed” oh the irony, vigil anyone?
What white privilege ACTUALLY is, what you’re dripping in you mean?

Attachments

• Haha

Primrose2

Chatty Member
If she’s pregnant I’d put money on a blood test to reveal gender.
And she’ll have filmed anything content worthy in the last few weeks and she’ll just post (and likely repost) again and again (like the crying in the middle of the night from no sleep videos 🙄🤦‍♀️)
She did this with Alf, early blood test, and filmed her awful reaction when receiving the results over the phone, but did a blue confetti cannon for the friends/family/gram/magazine deal after, already knowing it was a boy

• Sad
Reactions: 5