Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a mum, but I know a mum who doesn’t want to be around her own kids when I see one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her whole days are on insta stories, she palms the kids off as soon as can, as much as she can. You don’t need to be a mum to see that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she works at the GFN clothing as a designer or something like that

I’m sure it’s only 30 minutes out of her day for this treatment, just cause you’re a mum doesn’t mean you have to spend every single minute of the day with your children, and she doesn’t post her children online so how do you know she hasn’t spent the other remaining minutes of the day with them? I’m not defending her but I’m a mum myself and mum-shaming especially when you’re not a mum yourself is abit judgy
GFN was her ex’a company. I have no idea what she actually does for a job now. Not a lot like her sister I imagine.
In terms of the kids. I’m sorry but she’s not interested in them. She had a night nurse and nanny? I mean come on! It doesn’t matter how much money my husband had, I wouldn’t have both! Surely she could just deal with the baby in the night or in the day time? She doesn’t work and I presume the kids are in full time nursery. Why? So she can go and have treatments everyday, go for lunch every day? Her life isn’t a realistic life of a mother. She admits on her podcast that she isn’t maternal. At least she doesn’t try and hide it and make herself out to be Mother Earth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agree with the above she’s never bothered about them. She’s posting on her stories all day with what she’s doing and maybe she might spend half hour with them in the morning but the rest she’s showing herself getting her tenth facial of the week, shopping for vitamins, eating out with friends and then at a bar in the evening. I remember when she posted a photo of her two children by accident and her daughter had a dummy in her mouth, I’m sure she called Lauren out on the podcast for letting her own daughter have one 🤔

Also I still can’t believe she was going to go America I think it was before she fell pregnant second time to make sure it was guaranteed going to be a boy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know her nannies schedule? Or when she stopped having a night nurse. 😂 This speculation of spending no time with kids is hilarious. Instagram people post what they want you to see! Does anyone ask where her husband is or how much he looks after children? No because nobody cares. People follow her for surgery and skincare advice not the mummy club. I love a gossip about her but this is stupid speculation on someone’s childcare. If I could afford a nanny AND a night nurse with 10 facials a week I bloody would too!!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know her nannies schedule? Or when she stopped having a night nurse. 😂 This speculation of spending no time with kids is hilarious. Instagram people post what they want you to see! Does anyone ask where her husband is or how much he looks after children? No because nobody cares. People follow her for surgery and skincare advice not the mummy club. I love a gossip about her but this is stupid speculation on someone’s childcare. If I could afford a nanny AND a night nurse with 10 facials a week I bloody would too!!
Isn’t that what we do on Tattle…speculate, Gossip….share differing views and opinions on what people do or don’t post (and tell us on their podcast) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
To be fair she does say in her podcast that her husband can’t cope with the 2 kids, she also says she isn’t maternal and isn’t into that ‘mummy’ blogger type thing so I don’t think she is pretending she hardly see’s her kids but it obviously works for her so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can someone start a new thread and the link before this is locked. I haven’t posted enough to have the settings to do it. We should have a funny thread title I reckon 🙂

Reactions: 1
Can someone start a new thread and the link before this is locked. I haven’t posted enough to have the settings to do it. We should have a funny thread title I reckon 🙂
I can’t do it either 😌 But needs her new name in the title I think too.

To be fair she does say in her podcast that her husband can’t cope with the 2 kids, she also says she isn’t maternal and isn’t into that ‘mummy’ blogger type thing so I don’t think she is pretending she hardly see’s her kids but it obviously works for her so 🤷🏽‍♀️
But then why want to freeze eggs and potentially have even more children? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m shook that she’s flogging the stretch mark cream on her story when she’s point blank said multiple times that NO creams work for stretch marks wtf I actually feel stupid for buying one of her recommendations before when she’s clearly a fraud

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m shook that she’s flogging the stretch mark cream on her story when she’s point blank said multiple times that NO creams work for stretch marks wtf I actually feel stupid for buying one of her recommendations before when she’s clearly a fraud
She’s such a fraud

Reactions: 1
She’s got a problem, like…where does it stop? Who actually NEEDS bum implants? Seems so extreme and risky. Both her and Lauren are actually making themselves look worse, it must be an addiction.

Reactions: 7
So she’s said she’s not had a bbl and will talk about it on the podcast. I wonder if she’s had injections you can now get done, someone I know has had it and it lasts a year or two for just over a grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.