Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£11k for her arms doing!! And an inflated arse that she can’t sit down on. Poor kids she won’t even be able to pick up or sit down with.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Ed thinks of this, was he that desperate to marry a self obsessed non maternal woman who spends his money on stupidness. With the money and status his family have I’m sure he had access to better options than this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s impossible for her to just be nice isn’t it. She’s trying to make herself sound better by putting everyone else down. Wow so women who wear wedding dresses are an ick now 🤣 Way to alienate probably the majority of her followers. Reasons more likely she had a tiny and quick wedding…

1) No actual friends
2) Shorter engagement so less chance of her bleeping up and Ed not going through with it / him being talked out of it

She’s just a mean girl isn’t she. Always falling out with someone or getting banned from somewhere. Always the other persons fault. Just not normal behaviour is it. I mean there’s nothing wrong with not being “normal”. But she’s just a bleep 😬🤣

Attachments

Wow this has been quite the read. I am kind of obsessed with her in a way like I needed to know more. And you’ve given me it. Never ever will I buy something she recommends, what a fake, just like all the clothes she has. Bizarre life, she must be deeply unhappy, as someone else said, girl get a therapist, you’re ruining yourself

Reactions: 9
I’ve probably mentioned this before but it’s funny how she bangs on about all this health stuff yet she eats a bacon roll from greggs. Pork being the worst meat going

Reactions: 4
New episode today and the first thing they talk about is tattle and she read it on a night out and people are saying she looks old and fake lol

• Haha
New episode today and the first thing they talk about is tattle and she read it on a night out and people are saying she looks old and fake lol
I don’t think she looks old. I don’t think I’ve seen that comment on here to be honest. What I don’t understand is why she is so bothered about people commenting on her surgery. She branded herself as the cosmetic consultant, but now doesn’t want to talk about cosmetic surgery (incase she gets judged) and won’t share surgical advice or surgeons names! Why not just call herself Ashley Stobart then? She’s such a fraud and it’s all about the money for her. She constantly lies and changes her mind on things. The recent stretch mark cream ad? Even though she’s said before the stuff doesn’t work and people shouldn’t advertise it! I really like Lauren but I cannot stand Ashley, her personality is more fake than her body

Reactions: 14
She’s full of tit
Everyone’s had it done, everyone’s going to be getting it done.
Not everyone has a flat arse and needs/wants implants.
Couldn’t imagine being that vain!
All Ed seems to work for is to pay for her treatments!

Reactions: 2
I can believe how out of proportion it looks in her latest stories. Almost pointy

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.