Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she disappeared of socials?
She said (in the podcast)that her account keeps getting hacked and that she had recovered it once then it happened again and she thinks that she can’t ever get that same account again. She said she knows exactly who it is. I’m not sure how she can know that for sure? Must just be a guess!

Reactions: 2
She said (in the podcast)that her account keeps getting hacked and that she had recovered it once then it happened again and she thinks that she can’t ever get that same account again. She said she knows exactly who it is. I’m not sure how she can know that for sure? Must just be a guess!
People always say tit like that to scare people 🙄 it’s probably not even someone she knows.

Reactions: 4
I find it hard to listen to her, she always sounds like she has phlegm in the back of her throat!!

Reactions: 1
She’s so full of tit. The last podcast was her and Lauren talking about how Christmas is all for the gram and not to be one of those mums who take their kids to OTT Christmas events or not to feel pressurised into doing expensive Christmas stuff etc… yet Ashley has hired reindeer’s and Santa and catering at her house alongside all her mates who look exactly the same as each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s so full of tit. The last podcast was her and Lauren talking about how Christmas is all for the gram and not to be one of those mums who take their kids to OTT Christmas events or not to feel pressurised into doing expensive Christmas stuff etc… yet Ashley has hired reindeer’s and Santa and catering at her house alongside all her mates who look exactly the same as each other.
Biggest hypocrite going! They both are!
they had an episode where they said people who put “mum” or “mum to..” on their Instagram give them the ick, but Lauren’s bf has all his kids names in his bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anybody have an idea who did her latest blepharoplasty. Apparently it was a doctor in Yorkshire?
I think it was Christopher west

Random but did she ever reveal who did her nose job? I’m trying to research surgeons and hers looks nice!
Dr Frati did it, I followed her for years when she actually used to say who her surgeons were

Anyone know who did her first blepharoplasty?
Dr Frati did her first blepharoplasty and her rhino

Last edited:
Has anybody had any experience with body contouring abroad such as Turkey before? If so would love to hear who from and what clinic etc. xxx

Has anybody had any experience with body contouring abroad such as Turkey before? If so would love to hear who from and what clinic etc. xxx
There is probably a thread on it but imo there is a reason why it’s cheaper as it’s less regulated and the risk of infection are higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.