Ashley Cain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Ashley & Saf are a bit of a touchy subject after what they have been through & I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, I may be in the minority here but I just wish they would both take a break away from social media, I know we only see a snippet of their lives but they really need to step away & grieve alone for a while, I feel Ashley is on the verge of a breakdown I know exercise is good for the Mind but he actually worries me that he doesn’t rest, it would be good to see them go away as a couple, I know they are starting The charity which is fantastic that Azalyias legacy will live on.
I will probably get slaughtered for saying this but I think the party in the cemetery tonight was a bit much it really isn’t the place for something like this I found it quite disrespectful towards the surroundings. Saf is looking more fragile and lost, it’s such a weird one as I cringe when she asks where she can get things from & recommendations on her stories when she knows she’s going to get gifted something
Sorry I’m really going on I just needed to get a few things off my chest ! I really do like the both of them and like I said I just think they need to step away & grieve

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 214
I agree with all that you have said, and also feel they need to grieve together as a couple - as Azaylia’s Mummy and Daddy, as it seems like they’re not together.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I’ve thought for a while that they aren’t together. They never seem to comfort each in a loving way.
Also I would be horrified if my loved ones were also laid to rest in that cemetery with the party going on. Not at all appropriate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
I agree with all that you have said, and also feel they need to grieve together as a couple - as Azaylia’s Mummy and Daddy, as it seems like they’re not together.
I have wondered if they were still together
Grief of tough and everyone goes through it differently but personally I don't agree with a party at the graveside

Reactions: 36
I’ve thought for a while that they aren’t together. They never seem to comfort each in a loving way.
Also I would be horrified if my loved ones were also laid to rest in that cemetery with the party going on. Not at all appropriate.
From her stories saf tries to get his attention and he seems to just blank her, also I’m not sure what went on with her mother but she posts some really strange things on her IG, I know they wanted to celebrate Azalyias birthday and totally understand that but that was a full on party in cemetery in a residential area, it was inappropriate and selfish, her resting place is getting very OTT my friend had a few teddies removed from her childs resting place so I’m not sure how this has been allowed. I just hope soon they take time out as saf mentions many times she’s got anxiety I just hope they both don’t crash and burn, they both need to be supporting each other

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So disrespectful to other people’s deceased families resting in the same grave yard. These reality stars think it’s one rule for them and another for us lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
So disrespectful to other people’s deceased families resting in the same grave yard. These reality stars think it’s one rule for them and another for us lot.
The music was bang out of order im actually gobsmacked that they actually had the audacity to do it , how would they feel if they turned up to visit azalyia & wanted some peace and quiet time with her & there were people there having a family party. Personally I know I would be fuming.

Reactions: 102
I used to follow them both but for my own trigger reasons I unfollowed when the poor child was in her last days and so much was shown on social media. I just looked at Ashley’s page and yes it’s ott but after what they have been through if that’s what they feel they need I’m not going to judge, however why is the go fund me still open you need to read down a long way to realise the poor angel has passed away but yet you can donate, if they are setting up a charity should the donations not be going through that? It’s just desperately sad for them it’s only been a few months.

Reactions: 39
I used to follow them both but for my own trigger reasons I unfollowed when the poor child was in her last days and so much was shown on social media. I just looked at Ashley’s page and yes it’s ott but after what they have been through if that’s what they feel they need I’m not going to judge, however why is the go fund me still open you need to read down a long way to realise the poor angel has passed away but yet you can donate, if they are setting up a charity should the donations not be going through that? It’s just desperately sad for them it’s only been a few months.
I agree that they can & should celebrate their child’s life I would never say they shouldn’t , but a cemetery wasn’t the place to have what they did I know it’s their child’s resting place but it’s also the resting place of 100’s of other people to, pay a visit to Azalyia with family and friends yes but be respectful and take the celebrations home

Reactions: 47
I never normally say anything here, however I feel so strong about this subject.
Their world during Azaylias life was behind a camera, it’s all they know/knew and they can’t switch off, even in their grief. Social media has so much to answer for. Sad times.

A mother unsupported by the father of her baby. I can’t unsee it! I hope Saff feels strong very very soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I had to unfollow them. When saf shared a video when Azaylias nose was bleeding in her final days. I felt extremely uncomfortable, That poor baby had no privacy in life and death. Even my mum mentioned to me she felt there Instagram where a bit much. They need to grieve away from social media, It is not real life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
I'm glad someone has finally said something, I've been thinking this since before she died there was no privacy at all for her and the music in the cemetery tonight was completely inappropriate and disrespectful to everyone else in there

Reactions: 80
It’s just so tragic. It’s like she’s doing all these things for Ashley’s approval or love or even attention! She’s a grieving mother yet doing all this manic stuff like the bike rides because that’s what he does. He doesn’t even respect her enough to do them with her. She’s desperate for her partners support but he’s just detached from her for whatever reason. I think it’s horrible & cruel how he leaves flowers for their daughter signed off from your daddy, how must she feel when all she wants is a family unit with him, constantly including him in everything, signing off as mummy & daddy? She needs to focus on herself & start to grieve in her own way, but why he can’t show the tiniest bit of empathy for the mother of his child, is disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I feel very uncomfortable with the party at the cemetery the same with whenever they go to see her they always film it, I know everyone copes in there own way but I just find something so off with filming in a cemetery in general. It seems that social media is how they both not only grieve but live as even when Azaylia was alive it was constant then. I just hope they both find a way to properly grieve😕

Reactions: 53
I have a child only a few months older than Azaylia and I wouldn’t even know where to start if I’d lived through what they’ve been through. It was hard for me to watch their stuff on Insta in Azaylia’s last few days - I suspect it was hard for anyone to watch it - but through Azaylia’s journey I learned far more about childhood cancer than I’d ever understood before that. I joined the donor register and donated platelets.

The balloon release and things weren’t to my taste - and the party and stuff clearly wasn’t to the taste of a few people on this thread - but I can’t criticise them for trying to find their way through such a painfully tragic time. I wouldn’t even know where to start with the thought of living the rest of my life without my little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I do like them both. I can't even imagine the pain they are in . But I do feel saf is not supported. I also wonder why her and her mam fell out. I wish she had her mam by her side.

Reactions: 28
It’s just so tragic. It’s like she’s doing all these things for Ashley’s approval or love or even attention! She’s a grieving mother yet doing all this manic stuff like the bike rides because that’s what he does. He doesn’t even respect her enough to do them with her. She’s desperate for her partners support but he’s just detached from her for whatever reason. I think it’s horrible & cruel how he leaves flowers for their daughter signed off from your daddy, how must she feel when all she wants is a family unit with him, constantly including him in everything, signing off as mummy & daddy? She needs to focus on herself & start to grieve in her own way, but why he can’t show the tiniest bit of empathy for the mother of his child, is disturbing.
I agree you can see she really isn’t into the bike riding I’m just glad she’s got her brother around as it looks like his her support,

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I will never ever ever forget the year we watched a baby pass away on Instagram. It was so inappropriate poor Az had no privacy filmed as she was bleeding where was the dignity. I'm all for raising awareness but as a society it's a mess

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 99
I totally agree. Although Saf has all these family and friends around her, it comes across as she is very lonely. Even yesterday when it was only a few minutes before Azaylias time of birth she was in bed talking on insta, seemingly on her own. Where is Ashley to mark the moment of their daughters birth?

I also see Ashley on the verge of a breakdown. His eyes are void of emotion and always seem so vacant. I understand all this exercise is for the charity and a distraction for his mind. But I personally think he needs to stop distracting himself and to stop and just feel the grief.

I felt sad looking at the other graves in the background of their stories yesterday. It seems Azaylia has a very large plot in comparison and I wonder if it's for Saf and Ash to be eventually laid to rest there too. I know grief is so individual but I found all the balloons and music just too much for a graveyard. Visit her resting place with family, sing happy birthday and read her a few stories together. But the balloon display and music should be saved for home.

Their family should be telling them to take some time away from it all, but it seems they are fully encouraging these 50 mile daily bike rides.

It was encouraging to see that Saf had been considering therapy and it was so heartbreaking to see they got therapy when Azaylia was I'm hospital but have since received no offer of support since she passed. Hopefully family will be able to encourage Ashley to go to some form of therapy too, as I think it is what they both need.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I totally agree. Although Saf has all these family and friends around her, it comes across as she is very lonely. Even yesterday when it was only a few minutes before Azaylias time of birth she was in bed talking on insta, seemingly on her own. Where is Ashley to mark the moment of their daughters birth?

I also see Ashley on the verge of a breakdown. His eyes are void of emotion and always seem so vacant. I understand all this exercise is for the charity and a distraction for his mind. But I personally think he needs to stop distracting himself and to stop and just feel the grief.

I felt sad looking at the other graves in the background of their stories yesterday. It seems Azaylia has a very large plot in comparison and I wonder if it's for Saf and Ash to be eventually laid to rest there too. I know grief is so individual but I found all the balloons and music just too much for a graveyard. Visit her resting place with family, sing happy birthday and read her a few stories together. But the balloon display and music should be saved for home.

Their family should be telling them to take some time away from it all, but it seems they are fully encouraging these 50 mile daily bike rides.

It was encouraging to see that Saf had been considering therapy and it was so heartbreaking to see they got therapy when Azaylia was I'm hospital but have since received no offer of support since she passed. Hopefully family will be able to encourage Ashley to go to some form of therapy too, as I think it is what they both need.
Thank you for putting it all in words like this, it’s exactly what I was thinking but I struggle to put things across like this,

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.