Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that Saf has removed her recent stories? Ones with Alayzia cousin I think it was. X
I hope she wasn’t getting messages from the social distancing police. I know some people can’t help themselves regardless of the circumstances 😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If anyone in my family was having end of life care, I would 💯 be there and have other family members around. The worst is already going to happen. The little girl will pass away, so why not pass away surround with those that love you the most. If someone is banging on about COVID restrictions at a time like this, they need to give their head a wobble. I’m no anti vaxxer but we locked down to protect the NHS from being overrun, not so we could never be together again. If you can stand in Primark with hundreds of people tomorrow then they can have some family members over to say goodbye!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I hope she wasn’t getting messages from the social distancing police. I know some people can’t help themselves regardless of the circumstances 😒
Christ! Some people are nothing but arseholes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God didn’t even think of that. Who cares about rules when it comes to end of life :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If anyone in my family was having end of life care, I would 💯 be there and have other family members around. The worst is already going to happen. The little girl will pass away, so why not pass away surround with those that love you the most. If someone is banging on about COVID restrictions at a time like this, they need to give their head a wobble. I’m no anti vaxxer but we locked down to protect the NHS from being overrun, not so we could never be together again. If you can stand in Primark with hundreds of people tomorrow then they can have some family members over to say goodbye!
100% agree. Families are also allowed to be together during end of life care, possible restrictions on Covid wards but not others and that’s in care homes and hospitals never mind people’s home.
It’s maybe got a bit much for them all. We were overwhelmed with messages and social media on our local area when my son in Law was fighting for his life and although it was comforting so many people praying for him there were still the odd few that made us all retract and not want to say anymore when it was touch and go, times that by a million I think they deserve some privacy if they need that and public support when they want that. My heart is breaking for them all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope they have anyone and everyone they want over. This is a circumstance where covid restrictions can go to hell

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s pathetic, people need to put themselves in others shoes and think what they would do in that situation. I appreciate that hospitals have their rules but I know what I would be doing in my own home if I were them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God didn’t even think of that. Who cares about rules when it comes to end of life :(
It is absolutely despicable that people want to be banging on, if that is the case, when this family are trying to enjoy moments with their child. Who actually cares if they have broken the rules? Anyway, in less than 24 hours it will no longer be a restriction. How are some people so awful?! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Such a beautiful girl with such a horrible illness, can’t imagine how little azaylias family is feeling right now knowing that the worst thing that could happen is near. It’s been 11 days since they were told she could have about 2 days left and the little fighter is still going, It’s great that they have been given more time with her than they thought they would and that’s all down to azaylias amazing strength. Seeing how both Ashley and saff have been through this heartbreaking journey is so inspiring, they have given their baby nothing but love, comfort and positivity even though their world is falling apart right now they are staying strong for the sake of their precious baby to make sure that the time she has left is the best it can be and for that I truly think that are amazing because I know if I was in their position I would have completely broken to pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The mere suggestion that some head might report them for having family round is shocking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel so tit today, does anyone else actually know the reason why some of us have been so affected by this?

• Heart
  • Sad
I feel so tit today, does anyone else actually know the reason why some of us have been so affected by this?
I think most of us on this thread are probably empaths, so we are feeling Azalia's, Ash and Saf's pain like it is our own.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel this so much and I feel exactly the same. My heart physically feels heavier and I've been crying on and off for the past few days. We're all loving, caring people it seems - like the poster above said, we must all be empaths.
My boyfriend doesn't want me to talk to him about it anymore because it's too sad but I can't stop myself. WHY is this happening?! Why is the world so cruel?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone has probably been absolutely harsh and mentioned the COVID-19 restrictions. Insensitive and cruel. 💔
Anyone in their position would be ‘breaching’ covid and nobody is cruel enough to arrest or fine them. They have every right to need the support from all their close family and friends. That little girl has had her entire life in and out of lockdowns it is just cruel now.

Reactions: 14
Anyone in their position would be ‘breaching’ covid and nobody is cruel enough to arrest or fine them. They have every right to need the support from all their close family and friends. That little girl has had her entire life in and out of lockdowns it is just cruel now.
I completely agree with you! Someone mentioned that the stories had been removed and that was the only reason I could think of as to why they would be removed. I have witnessed lots of Social Distancing vigilantes in action on Social Media so that’s why it came to mind. I do not agree with them hence why I said it was “insensitive and cruel.”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been in bed crying all day watching old videos of her I don’t know if that safs my age and I can relate in that aspect or truly how genuinely beautiful azaylia is and her strength and the strength of her parents how can you not feel it 💔
And virtual hugs to everyone on here we can all be inspired by her and live everyday we are granted to the fullest

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel this so much and I feel exactly the same. My heart physically feels heavier and I've been crying on and off for the past few days. We're all loving, caring people it seems - like the poster above said, we must all be empaths.
My boyfriend doesn't want me to talk to him about it anymore because it's too sad but I can't stop myself. WHY is this happening?! Why is the world so cruel?!
I could have written this!! Feeling exactly the same! Feel sick to my stomach & my boyfriend doesn’t say anything when I try and talk about her. I know there isn’t anything he can actually say though 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have cried intermittently over the last few days. On the day that Safiyya and Ashley came back to share the news, I went to bed early sobbing after hugging my children for a while as they slept. To have followed their story and not be affected must take a heart of steel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to stop doing uni work for a few hours yesterday due to feeling so low after seeing that video of Azaylia looking so poorly paired with the awful news of Nikki Grahame's passing. I felt a bit silly about it when I've never met either of these people but emotions are emotions. We can't help that we feel so connected to this little girl's story, her family chose to share the story with us so we are bound to!

• Heart
I think for me it’s being the same age as Safiyya it just feels really relatable and when I look at that beautiful little face of Azaylia’s it breaks my heart she’s just so gorgeous and innocent it feels cruel and unjustifiable. There’s lot of babies and children in similar situations but we probably feel more part of this because they’ve shared so much of their journey x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.