Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely wouldn’t care if Ashley stood on top of a cliff and let that money all blow away. We as the public chose to donate and help this beautiful baby. As someone above said, anyone who has an issue with what they do with the money did not donate. There are just some nasty, cruel people in this world!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I absolutely wouldn’t care if Ashley stood on top of a cliff and let that money all blow away. We as the public chose to donate and help this beautiful baby. As someone above said, anyone who has an issue with what they do with the money did not donate. There are just some nasty, cruel people in this world!
100 percent agree I would happily give every penny I had rather than lose a child as I’m sure they would. I’m sure they will do something in her honour which will help others and give them something to focus on. But if they choose to spend it all taking time to heal and travelling and paying off debts then let them I for one donated and wouldn’t begrudge a single penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Safiyya must have some kind of superpower. She seriously seems to be holding it together she’s even managed to do her hair and make up and look as glam as ever 😭 Thats not a judgement I love her energy and that shes behaving as normal as can be for her little girl and doing it so well bless her. That just makes me even sadder seeing what a super mum she is. I need more tissues 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Safiyya must have some kind of superpower. She seriously seems to be holding it together she’s even managed to do her hair and make up and look as glam as ever 😭 Thats not a judgement I love her energy and that shes behaving as normal as can be for her little girl and doing it so well bless her. That just makes me even sadder seeing what a super mum she is. I need more tissues 💔
She’s a brilliant mum which breaks my heart even more so gentle and kind. My son is a couple of months older and when I found myself getting fed up or frustrated with him I thought about how she had not once moaned or thought about herself o my Azaylia.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not going to judge them on what they share or don’t share. I can’t even imagine what must be going through their minds right now. They have shared her journey from day 1 and so it’s probably a coping mechanism to continue to share. Grief can do some strange things to you that seem completely normal to you but strange to anyone else looking in. I know this is true for me anyway as I lost a baby at a late stage 4 years ago and I know that I did and said some things that my family were shocked by but seemed completely normal to me at the time. I made a vow then that I would never judge/comment/have an opinion on anything anyone did through grief. The kind of grief they are experiencing right now is almost to much to comprehend. Sending them and that beautiful baby girl all the love I have 💖

Sorry for that waffle above btw. I know this is a thread where everyone can give their opinions (good or bad) but I feel a little protective over them (I know I don’t know them) for possibly being judged for over sharing. We can’t possibly know what we would do in this situation as thank god we have not lived it and I hope we never will 💔
So very sorry to hear that, I cannot imagine the pain and heartbreak you have endured 💔.

I hope I did not come across as judgmental in my previous post (a couple of pages back) because that is the last thing I wanted. 😭💔 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's incredible ❤💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100 percent agree I would happily give every penny I had rather than lose a child as I’m sure they would. I’m sure they will do something in her honour which will help others and give them something to focus on. But if they choose to spend it all taking time to heal and travelling and paying off debts then let them I for one donated and wouldn’t begrudge a single penny.
I donated too and I agree- what they do with the money is their business entirely x

Reactions: 12
What I find infuriating about people on Twitter asking if people are getting their money back is WHY is that all your thinking about right now, a precious baby girl is about to lose her life and her parents lives are about to be completely torn to pieces and the money that you didn’t even donate is all that’s on your mind?? some people are seriously messed up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else just absolutely wounded by this tragic story? Everytime i think about that precious beautiful girl i can't help but sob. I have so much love for her and i didn't even know she existed until recently. She has made such a huge impact words cant even describe. I'm beyond devastated 💔💔💔 i can't imagine the pain her family are going through. Its just not fair 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve donated too and for all I care they can throw the money in the canal, I’d rather have a healthy baby with £3 in my account than a terminally ill baby and be a millionaire. Wish people would stop bleeping picking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally heartbroken at today’s stories.
I hope Ashley and Saf don’t feel they owe it to their followers to continue posting.
Baby girl, you have stolen our hearts and despite not being religious, I am praying that these last few hours/days are peaceful❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else just absolutely wounded by this tragic story? Everytime i think about that precious beautiful girl i can't help but sob. I have so much love for her and i didn't even know she existed until recently. She has made such a huge impact words cant even describe. I'm beyond devastated 💔💔💔 i can't imagine the pain her family are going through. Its just not fair 😭
Yepp, it breaks my heart 💔 I can't stop thinking about that poor little girl 😭

• Heart
The money could also be used to pay their bills while they grieve their beautiful daughter.

They don’t have jobs with contracts that allow for grievance leave (not sure of the correct terms) so I’m sure it will help tie them over while they mend their broken hearts in private.

They’ve proved their weight in gold by what great parents they’ve been to a very poorly girl in tragic circumstances so I doubt they’ll be greedy with the money. It’s not important right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope Ashley and Saf don’t feel they owe it to their followers to continue posting.
I did think that but her followers will also be her friends and family so it’s probably mostly about sharing with them as well as knowing that so many people have supported them and she’s happy to share the rest of the story x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beautifully said. It’s just so sad. Iv always believed in a God but I’m questioning this now. I just don’t understand why such a beautiful, innocent baby has to go through this. Bless her heart. Xx
It’s the main reason I lost any faith I had. I can’t worship a god that can allow babies be born into a world so beautiful but only know suffering. It does not make sense why does an innocent soul have to endure so much pain to teach human kind a message? I still believe in the power of good and certain karmic laws but an all seeing god who can feel the will of hundreds of thousands of people willing this baby to live but does nothing. No i have no faith that a God I want to worship exists.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the main reason I lost any faith I had. I can’t worship a god that can allow babies be born into a world so beautiful but only know suffering. It does not make sense why does an innocent soul have to endure so much pain to teach human kind a message? I still believe in the power of good and certain karmic laws but an all seeing god who can feel the will of hundreds of thousands of people willing this baby to love but does nothing. No i have no faith that a God I want to worship exists.
I know how you feel I’ve been so touched by this story and prayed every day for this baby as have millions of others. I can’t believe any god would allow a baby to suffer like this. That poor beautiful little girl is innocent and has know nothing but suffering and staring at hospital walls. It breaks my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the lyrics of that song on saffiyas story, Ashley looked up and looked like he was in a million pieces when it said “and you’ll say Daddy’s home”
How the hell can an 8 month old baby ONLY know pain, illness and suffering

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Iv been crying for days, actually been so upset since they went offline that time and we didn't know what was happening. But obviously the past few days and the sudden turn has broke my heart. Iv been trying to think of anything to make myself feel better, to make sense of this. I suppose all I think is she's now happy at home with her family. Loved . No pain and she will never have to go into that hospital again. No more suffering. For her parents......such heartbreak. The beginning of another tiresome battle with grief and pain. But they too I am sure are relieved that her pain is over. No more procedures , no more fear. We all wish so hard this was not the ending. But these are the little things I try convince myself to stop myself crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I follow Charlotte Dawson on Instagram and she put on her story this morning she’d been awake all night as well thinking about them all

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the lyrics of that song on saffiyas story, Ashley looked up and looked like he was in a million pieces when it said “and you’ll say Daddy’s home”
How the hell can an 8 month old baby ONLY know pain, illness and suffering
Don't, my niece is 2 weeks older than Azaliya it doesn’t even bare thinking about. Feels so cruel I just keep thinking I hope she isn’t in pain but I know the reality is her little body has been through so much 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.