Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this to someone on Twitter, they can do what the duck they want in my opinion, they’re about to say goodbye to their baby. Having a poorly child is a lonely experience, never mind one who is terminal and I hope sharing their days bring them comfort too

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think as many have already said above they are documenting her day as they have done regularly through her journey and they have vowed to provide her with the same love and energy that they have provided her with for her whole life, they don’t want her to sense the sadness or any negativity today or how ever many come after this one. It is so hard to look and it does feel like an intrusion on their privacy so we can always choose not to look but it’s up to them what they choose to share and why. I have so much admiration for them ❤
Beautifully said. It’s just so sad. Iv always believed in a God but I’m questioning this now. I just don’t understand why such a beautiful, innocent baby has to go through this. Bless her heart. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I said this to someone on Twitter, they can do what the duck they want in my opinion, they’re about to say goodbye to their baby. Having a poorly child is a lonely experience, never mind one who is terminal and I hope sharing their days bring them comfort too
God, are there people judging them on Twitter? I really hope they aren’t @ ing them. The only thing those parents need to see is love and lots of it 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone made a vile tweet saying “so is Ashley cain gonna give all that money back or” and it’s made my stomach sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I feel so sorry for them & their family. She's been born and lived in a pandemic as well as being seriously ill. Some of her family only see her through FaceTime or the livingroom window. They are being so so strong and I think it's very brave to share her journey with everyone. I hope all three of them are surrounded with love 💕

I think the money will be theirs to do with as they wish. They made no secret that they aim to help other families and I fully believe they will do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, the last thread got shut down because people were getting aggy about what was happening with the Singapore money when what did that matter when she was so poorly. She’s even more poorly now so anyone judging for over sharing just needs to be mindful that here is probably not the place to say it. Love and only love for those parents and that little girl

• Heart
She looked so poorly in Saf’s story today it breaks my heart poor little darling she has been through so much. I’m still praying and holding on to the hope of a miracle for them 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone made a vile tweet saying “so is Ashley cain gonna give all that money back or” and it’s made my stomach sick.
Omg 😱 I’m glad I didn’t see that or I would not have been able to stop myself. Vile, sick individual 😡

I hope they keep the money raised. I imagine some will already have been spent as the doctors in Singapore were trying to make a cocktail to match her cancer. They said they would help other families and I am sure once they feel ready they will do something to honour the babies memory.

Reactions: 20
I think they will too but if they take a portion of the money for themselves so what? They are potentially going to loose their precious baby and lost earning potentials over the past year being in hospital with her. I also read on another thread that Ashley sold everything in order to fund some of her treatments, personally I would be happy for my donation to go towards helping them get part of their lives back.
That is so so heartbreaking. They deserve a bloody nice holiday after all this. Ashley sold everything, god bless them all.

Reactions: 14
I think they will too but if they take a portion of the money for themselves so what? They are potentially going to loose their precious baby and lost earning potentials over the past year being in hospital with her. I also read on another thread that Ashley sold everything in order to fund some of her treatments, personally I would be happy for my donation to go towards helping them get part of their lives back.
Well said 💖 and anyone else that would have any kind of problem with that better hope that they never end up in their shoes. It really doesn’t bare thinking about 💔

I bloody hate twitter and people's crappy opinions on it. They can keep the money I donated. They are going through the most unthinkable pain that no mummy and daddy should ever go through. We all donated as we wanted to help, no amount of money will ever help their pain or the loss they will devastatingly have to cope with. They can do what the duck they want with it. I just cant get them out of my head at the min, she really has touched so many people that little one. She's amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
(Reposted accidentally deleted)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's more than likely people who didn't donate that are bothered anyways. People who choose to donate to a cause probably aren't on Twitter telling everyone how it should be spent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
(Reposted accidentally deleted)

Ah I didn’t know that. Maybe they could use some of the money to pay their mortgage off.

Some le
Omg 😱 I’m glad I didn’t see that or I would not have been able to stop myself. Vile, sick individual 😡
sick people I hope to happens to someone they love and see how they feel. That is vile.

Reactions: 4
How anyone can talk about money when there poor little baby is so ill is beyond me I donated and couldn't care less what they do with it !! Little Azaylia looked so poorly today ☹ Saff is keeping so strong for her baby girl! Ashley looks a broken man bless him 😔 I'm always thinking of them cant stop 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
their stories break my heart, I cannot begin to imagine the heartache they are going though, poor ashley looks broken and saffy is trying her best to stay strong for them all. its so horrible to think of all the hundreds of poor innocent babies & children and their families that go though this daily 😢

Absolutely agree. No amount of money will ever be enough. We donated to help her get better. If that means the parents get to not have money worries after the worst thing anyone could ever go through happens to them, then I fully support anything they do with it. They are so strong. This beautiful baby has stolen our hearts. I can feel they will do something amazing in her honour. Twitter is vile. Full of degenerates with only a few word characters to spill their venom.

their stories break my heart, I cannot begin to imagine the heartache they are going though, poor ashley looks broken and saffy is trying her best to stay strong for them all. its so horrible to think of all the hundreds of poor innocent babies & children and their families that go though this daily 😢
This is so true. It’s just that most of us have never been through it or know someone who has. They have bravely shared their journey with dignity, hope and courage. Now we can feel a new level on empathy with the hundreds of people who go through daily. Azaylia’s memory will do great things through her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.