Ashley Cain and Saffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have a good support network because Ashley looks like he’s ill. I think the sharing is their coping mechanism, maybe they feel like they’re not alone

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm part of a group on Facebook and there's people posting about cannabis oil and sending links to the family which I just think is totally out of order.

I definitely think Instagram has become somewhat of a coping machinism for Saf. She has always shared things more actively than Ashley. I imagine it's a distraction from the horrendous reality.
Oh god these people are the worst! Whilst I think the the oil can help with pain it doesn't cure cancer. Plus the THC % that you need is not legal over here. A friends mother took it for pancreatic cancer and you can’t just buy it off the internet in a shop!!

Reactions: 12
Having an 8 month old myself I just can’t even imagine 😞 beautiful baby girl life is so cruel, I hold my son closer now 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ashley looks a broken man already on Saffs stories😞I couldn’t help but shed a tear watching them. And Saf is so strong, I think she’s amazing, I just can’t get them out of my mind.
It’s beyond heartbreaking x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just watched their stories and cried.
Ashley has always been so strong and determined and he just looks broken. Holding his baby with so much love but you can see the pain. Seeing him like that is also so upsetting as it's like he has lost his fight. Having to hold her to have her casts done, and saf said there's loads as everyone wants some, he probably just cannot believe they are having to do this he always just fought and now they can't.
I hope they have amazing support as after being so strong for so long this is going to be terrible for them, more than words can say.
Azaylia is like a different baby from yesterday, maybe the pain relief.
I just can never understand how life can be so terribly cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched their stories and cried.
Ashley has always been so strong and determined and he just looks broken. Holding his baby with so much love but you can see the pain. Seeing him like that is also so upsetting as it's like he has lost his fight. Having to hold her to have her casts done, and saf said there's loads as everyone wants some, he probably just cannot believe they are having to do this he always just fought and now they can't.
I hope they have amazing support as after being so strong for so long this is going to be terrible for them, more than words can say.
Azaylia is like a different baby from yesterday, maybe the pain relief.
I just can never understand how life can be so terribly cruel.
I agree, Ashley looks as though he’d rather be anyone else in the world than going through this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so worried for him. I hope they can have access to therapy after all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not going to judge them on what they share or don’t share. I can’t even imagine what must be going through their minds right now. They have shared her journey from day 1 and so it’s probably a coping mechanism to continue to share. Grief can do some strange things to you that seem completely normal to you but strange to anyone else looking in. I know this is true for me anyway as I lost a baby at a late stage 4 years ago and I know that I did and said some things that my family were shocked by but seemed completely normal to me at the time. I made a vow then that I would never judge/comment/have an opinion on anything anyone did through grief. The kind of grief they are experiencing right now is almost to much to comprehend. Sending them and that beautiful baby girl all the love I have 💖

Sorry for that waffle above btw. I know this is a thread where everyone can give their opinions (good or bad) but I feel a little protective over them (I know I don’t know them) for possibly being judged for over sharing. We can’t possibly know what we would do in this situation as thank god we have not lived it and I hope we never will 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m not going to judge them on what they share or don’t share. I can’t even imagine what must be going through their minds right now. They have shared her journey from day 1 and so it’s probably a coping mechanism to continue to share. Grief can do some strange things to you that seem completely normal to you but strange to anyone else looking in. I know this is true for me anyway as I lost a baby at a late stage 4 years ago and I know that I did and said some things that my family were shocked by but seemed completely normal to me at the time. I made a vow then that I would never judge/comment/have an opinion on anything anyone did through grief. The kind of grief they are experiencing right now is almost to much to comprehend. Sending them and that beautiful baby girl all the love I have 💖

Sorry for that waffle above btw. I know this is a thread where everyone can give their opinions (good or bad) but I feel a little protective over them (I know I don’t know them) for possibly being judged for over sharing. We can’t possibly know what we would do in this situation as thank god we have not lived it and I hope we never will 💔
Sorry for your loss xx

Reactions: 7
I think this has taught me one thing, to not take my healthy kids for granted, appreciate them. So many things have been put into perspective just by seeing those stories today.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am absolutely heart broken by this my son is two months older and i can’t bare to think of what they are going through. I’ve followed that beautiful babies story for months praying she will get better. Ashley and Safiyya have been so brave throughout and done everything against the odds for that baby they should be proud. I was in a Facebook group supporting them but have had to mute it and trying not to look at Instagram as I’ve literally been in tears for last few days and can’t focus as my heart hurts for them so much.

I pray they have support and in time can recover from this. It masked me angry that life can be so cruel to an innocent child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. They need to step away from social media now
I agree with people above saying I hope they don’t feel the need to update us as such. Because there is not one person on this earth that wants to see a helpless baby in her final days/hours. I really wish I could come off Instagram until the inevitable happens 😔 If the love of the nation could fix her she would be here to live a full and happy life. I’ve just been in such a slump from Ashley updated the other day and can’t shake myself out of it. Giving my baby extra hugs and kisses, he’s probably sick of me kissing the face off him 😅 we really don’t realise how lucky we are 💔

• Heart
Same
I agree with people above saying I hope they don’t feel the need to update us as such. Because there is not one person on this earth that wants to see a helpless baby in her final days/hours. I really wish I could come off Instagram until the inevitable happens 😔 If the love of the nation could fix her she would be here to live a full and happy life. I’ve just been in such a slump from Ashley updated the other day and can’t shake myself out of it. Giving my baby extra hugs and kisses, he’s probably sick of me kissing the face off him 😅 we really don’t realise how lucky we are 💔
Same since the update the other day I can’t get them out of my head or shake this sad feeling

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I pray Ashley and Saff stick together through all this and this doesn't break them.

They are amazing together and have been amazing throughout. So so strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I pray Ashley and Saff stick together through all this and this doesn't break them.

They are amazing together and have been amazing throughout. So so strong.
I hope so they have been through so much and both seem to have such kind hearts. I pray they can recover and live a happy life somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think as many have already said above they are documenting her day as they have done regularly through her journey and they have vowed to provide her with the same love and energy that they have provided her with for her whole life, they don’t want her to sense the sadness or any negativity today or how ever many come after this one. It is so hard to look and it does feel like an intrusion on their privacy so we can always choose not to look but it’s up to them what they choose to share and why. I have so much admiration for them ❤

• Heart
It's much easier for us to not look at their posts or stories than it is for them to shut themselves away from their support. If you don't want to see them, that's fine. But they're going through unimaginable pain and they want to share their last moments with the person they love the most. No one wants to see Azaylia suffering but we do want to see her being loved and cared for. It's entirely their decision to post Azaylia at the moment and we should respect that instead of complaining about their choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
exactly they are digging deep and doing everything they can to keep a smile on their face for their baby and if it helps them by updating the millions of people following them then so be it whatever helps give them strength. I watched the stories earlier and was in floodsOf tears so have said I’m not checking Instagram for a day or so as too much to take but up to them and others may feel differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Incredibly sad and heartbreaking. Also they may be posting on their stories because they have friends and family they want to keep updated without having to constantly be on their phones to contact them individually. Still praying for this beautiful family for a miracle 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.