Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I hope this helps anyone feeling down, ive got the council round to fix something in my house and my toddlers just run in with a load of my knickers out of the clean washing pile and threw them on the floor in front of the poor fella doing the work 😬 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sunshinegal

Saf has always been so strong so seeing her looking tearful is just awful. The words to the song just make it so sad and really got me😢. I worry for her when the worst happens after she has made herself be so strong the whole time. She is truly amazing.
Ashley has always been totally determined that she would be fine, has totally fought everything and been so strong and now he looks like a broken man, as he knows he cannot fight it now, it's awful to see him like that. But he is still going for azaylia.
Azaylia looks so tired now. Its so sad that it is now stopping movement in her face. It just seems to grow so so quickly. It's just awful that this is happening to baby. I am not religious, but I respect all that are, but things like this make me think how could there ever be a god? Who would do this to an innocent baby 😢💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
In this whole journey, I've never seen Ashley look as broken as he did in today's stories. You can see the pain in Safs eyes, her mouth is smiling but her eyes aren't 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Completely agree with the above, we all hope for a miracle but the reality is we know what the outcome will be and her parents are just trying to get through it. I hate the idea that people die just because they’ve not tried hard enough to survive, it’s really disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pagger

Chatty Member
I know this sounds really silly and ridiculous when I don't know them, but I don't want to watch their stories because of how heartbreaking it is, but at the same time I feel like I would be giving up on azaylia in a way. I've followed her story right from the start and I feel I owe it to her to see it to the end 😔

I was talking with my husband saying its good that Azaylia is their only child as they have been able to give her every single second of their attention, but then I thought of the silence in the house afterwards. How it will be just be Ashley and Saf again with nobody to they have to look after. 😔💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Is anyone else just absolutely wounded by this tragic story? Everytime i think about that precious beautiful girl i can't help but sob. I have so much love for her and i didn't even know she existed until recently. She has made such a huge impact words cant even describe. I'm beyond devastated 💔💔💔 i can't imagine the pain her family are going through. Its just not fair 😭

• Sad

Pagger

Chatty Member
I've seen Ashley's sister posting photos of Azaylia in the Minnie mouse bouncer at the same time Saf was, so I think they have family there day and night. Really pleased they seem to have such a good family around them.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I hope they have a good support network because Ashley looks like he’s ill. I think the sharing is their coping mechanism, maybe they feel like they’re not alone

• Heart

Chatty Member
It’s just the most heartbreakingly sad thing. They can be so proud that they did absolutely everything they could. I’m in the medical field and I’ve been so impressed with Ashley’s knowledge of treatment and drugs, he used all the correct terminology etc. Not easy for an average person to understand by any means. You can tell they all fought so hard to find something, anything that could help her live. Things like this really make me struggle and question my faith but may good bless them all and carry them through the tough days ahead
The other thing that I massively respect is the way they have educated themselves, tried their hardest but also accepted and respected the advice of the doctors. Yes, Singapore was the dream but they’ve acknowledged it can’t happen and they’re choosing to spend her last days at home making memories.

I remember Charlie Gard & Alfie Evans cases so well.

• Heart

LGalb

Just to add on to my post further up - I donated, and I really want them to keep the money for themselves (I know they will use some to help other children like they have stated before), but they've been through the worst thing imaginable, if the money gives them financial support at least, in their grieving process, they deserve it 100%. They would obviously rather have their gorgeous girl in their life than any amount of money. It's really disgusting for people to say they should give it back, surely those who donated have already written that money off anyway, so who would even want it back?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Such a sad update from Ashley today and one that I think we all knew was coming.

What is really shocking to me is the length of time the doctors say Azayliah has left. It doesn't seem at all right that the smiling little baby girl from last week could have only a handful of days to live. Her cancer must be so aggressive.

Im gutted for Ashley and his partner. How on earth do you even deal with something like this.
Hug your children tight and pray for a peaceful passing for this beautiful baby girl. Such a wicked wicked disease

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Romeo1

She looks pain free and relaxed though. With mammy and daddy. And I hope as much as I wish wish wish she could stay ,, but that she just goes to sleep when the time comes , comfy and warm. Loved. I'm so heartbroken for them. I just can't believe it has come to this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Pagger

Chatty Member
I do worry about have Ashley and Saf will handle this afterwards. I mean I know they will have had their moments throughout it all, but they have remained so strong that I fear how hard it could hit them once she's gone. I can imagine the past 6 months will just hit them in one go.

Oh it's just devastating 💔 even my husband was crying at Saf's latest stories. Their precious, precious girl has captured the hearts of thousands. Her story will have changed the way so many view their own lives. Through Azaylia others will be saved in the future thanks to how many people signed up to the bone marrow register because of her.

Beautiful baby Azaylia, you are truly one in a trillion ❤❤❤

• Heart

Lobby

I agree. I feel like now is the time to stop posting videos... the poor wee soul needs rest and I found the story of Saffy and her sister (?) a little...obnoxious. I know that won't be popular opinion on here. I know they are likely trying to keep spirits up but I just did not like the chanting.
Just seen you've thought similar after I posted. I don't think obnoxious is the right word, but the girl is dying and chanting and waving her around on camera doesn't feel appropriate.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That bruise on her little knee my fucking heart 😭 I’m sobbing my heart out looking at that, she should’ve got a bruise the same reason normal little ones do, from playing outside or learning to walk not fucking cancer

• Sad
  • Heart

Jade123

Unless we’ve walked in their shoes, we really don’t have the right to question their actions. I feel so sad reading some of these comments - how people can judge them is beyond me. I genuinely don’t think there could be anything more painful than losing a child - show some respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Oh bless him with that last update.
He knows exactly what his baby girl needs.
What an amazing father. Hes doing all he can to ensure she is comfortable and has dignity

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Ashley looks a broken man already on Saffs stories😞I couldn’t help but shed a tear watching them. And Saf is so strong, I think she’s amazing, I just can’t get them out of my mind.
It’s beyond heartbreaking x

• Heart
  • Sad

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It’s just the most heartbreakingly sad thing. They can be so proud that they did absolutely everything they could. I’m in the medical field and I’ve been so impressed with Ashley’s knowledge of treatment and drugs, he used all the correct terminology etc. Not easy for an average person to understand by any means. You can tell they all fought so hard to find something, anything that could help her live. Things like this really make me struggle and question my faith but may good bless them all and carry them through the tough days ahead

• Heart

dotty.doodlexx

I’ve never been a fan of Ashley, being from the same town as him, but the videos on Saff’s story have broken me. I cannot get them out of my head and haven’t been able to for a couple of weeks. I heard through the grapevine from a friend that Azaylia has been given 1/2 days during their silence on Instagram and since then I’ve constantly been thinking about them.

The support they’ve had from everybody locally has been unreal and I know when that horrible time comes, that Azaylia will have the best send off possible and the town’s streets will be lined with people supporting Ash and Saff and orange ribbons will be on every lamp post, sign and wherever else they can be 💔🧡 I’m praying Ash and Saff will have the best support possible. I know they are all an extremely close family so I’m so glad they all have each other.

• Heart