Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pagger

Chatty Member
I’m not sure what it is but I feel soo attached to this story. I’ve cried even just watching their insta stories and post of her. This might sound really silly but I wonder if they have explored the thought of CBD oil as a natural remedy. I have done some research and there are cases where it has cured cancer patients and other illnesses.
Obviously what will be is meant to be but I just have a weird gut feeling that this isn’t meant to be it for this beautiful baby. I probably sound crazy but I have a one year one baby girl and I would of just wanted to make sure I have explored all potential avenues. It honestly breaks my heart so much and this all just sits very deep with me 😔
It's all over the Facebook page that was created by Saf's mum. Apparently she has said they are looking into natural remedies

Reactions: 2

Fayser

Same
I agree with people above saying I hope they don’t feel the need to update us as such. Because there is not one person on this earth that wants to see a helpless baby in her final days/hours. I really wish I could come off Instagram until the inevitable happens 😔 If the love of the nation could fix her she would be here to live a full and happy life. I’ve just been in such a slump from Ashley updated the other day and can’t shake myself out of it. Giving my baby extra hugs and kisses, he’s probably sick of me kissing the face off him 😅 we really don’t realise how lucky we are 💔
Same since the update the other day I can’t get them out of my head or shake this sad feeling

• Sad
Reactions: 2