Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could hug you right now xx

Reactions: 15
Why does Safiyya speak to him like he's a baby. On the birthday highlights she sounds so stupid... "owwww look. You Got your birthday banners"

Reactions: 10
Obviously read here then. That video of him helping her up the mountain and the comments to each other scream 'We read tattle'.

Also when is Mik going to piss off? She spends more time with Ashley than Saf does and that attention seeking ott breathing.

Reactions: 16
Why does Safiyya speak to him like he's a baby. On the birthday highlights she sounds so stupid... "owwww look. You Got your birthday banners"
He looks quite miffed by her strange behaviour on the birthday highlights. There is no way he doesn't pull a face at one of his relatives whenever Saf opens her mouth. She's a few sandwiches short.

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry for your tragic loss! Did you lose your daughter to cancer?

Exactly like she spoke the the baby

@GobShyte64
I apologise for talking about funerals earlier I should have put a trigger on too. Please forgive me

Reactions: 2
During the bike tour, Jess was sharing children fighting cancer on her IG page.
Up to 3 days ago she was still for the foundation.

Reactions: 3
I agree you see them all the time on social media especially when somebody dies for funerals,
its the timing that I don’t like most set it up within an hour of a dying relative it’s shocking x
It’s almost a race to who can set one up first
I follow a great girl on IG, she’s 30 got 2 kids and found out her breast cancer was now secondary and that it’s spread to her lung. I’ve followed her for a few years and watched her whole journey. Once she got her fatal diagnosis she set ger own up target 50k, she reached it and looks like she’s Taken the boy out of school cuz they are always away or out making memories. She is completing genuine and she obviously has an army of people who think the world of her, she is fully transparent with everything she gets to do, but she doesn’t do ads ect, so it’s fine with me.
Cash and Saf have acted in the complete opposite way.,

Its ok, I was replying to a quote that didnt tag in where they said that cash n saf chose to wait 4 weeks to faff with funeral arrangements.
Aw yes I remember that it was something to do with the routes and the police they needed that time,, it was soooooo long, especially as they could of had it sooner

Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry for your tragic loss! Did you lose your daughter to cancer?

Exactly like she spoke the the baby

@GobShyte64
I apologise for talking about funerals earlier I should have put a trigger on too. Please forgive me
no, not cancer. I had a blood clot while i was pregnant. I had her at 21 weeks and had to wait for her to die as she was born before the 24 weeks they wouldnt fight for her life.
& dont apologise. Its fine. Im not easily triggered or anything.

Reactions: 26
no, not cancer. I had a blood clot while i was pregnant. I had her at 21 weeks and had to wait for her to die as she was born before the 24 weeks they wouldnt fight for her life.
& dont apologise. Its fine. Im not easily triggered or anything.
This is just so so sad. You poor poor thing, I’m so sorry

Reactions: 6
I’ll just never forget when she filmed her being wheeled out of an ambulance after being rushed to hospital- hold on a minute I’ll just get my phone out and post it on stories. What on earth must the paramedics have thought to witness this behaviour in a mother accompanying her sick child to the hospital.

Reactions: 28
All part of the grooming the new disciples

Realistically most family men are providers, paying mortgages and supporting their families- most women too. They wouldn’t be able to devote themselves to all this bike riding etc it would be a weekend thing. It must be so hard for a grieving parent to have to get back to work but most people don’t have a choice as we graft and pay and provide. Where is his pride, why doesn’t he work?

Reactions: 12
I think this was a glimpse of a reason that wouldn’t be questioned l, like we are now. They only needed a small thing, any little possible private treatment to get a GFM set up, they would have done sooner if they had a decent enough reason, they’ve been plotting this for months and months before Az passed

Reactions: 1
He’s too used to living a ‘celeb’ lifestyle is my only conclusion.

Reactions: 7
Beneath him. I would love to know the full story around his retirement from thev footy, I don’t believe a word he says so who’s says it was because of injury.
whatbis his strikes for, in his other business, isn’t this sort of stuff considered when considering new trustees? He’s got previous for not doing things right if he has had a strike.

Reactions: 4
As much as I'm doubting them now, I don't for one minute think they set up the GFM without it initially being for Azaylias treatment. God if the Dr said there was a 1% chance of your child receiving a new treatment then you would do what you could to try and get them there. The drs must have thought it was an option at one point because they took the big blood sample from Azaylia to send to Singapore. They wouldn't have done that for no reason.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she’s over the moon coz he’s talking to her again, does she deep down believe that he wants her? Never seen her so giddy! She might have got lucky last night

Yes,, I’ve changed my opinion on that now, he’s just so underhanded he’s capable of anything in my book

Reactions: 1
Err is he .... doing what I think he's doing

Hope that's not the white lambo he's still allegedly driving around in.... ain't no way I'd get in a car my man had ate someone else's ham bap on.... no no no.

Ps think the chloe khan thing was just a showmance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.