Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at a few of their photos again. If you saw their stance and clenched fist, it looks quite intimidating....

Reactions: 6
I’ve been reading these threads but honestly afraid to comment because I haven’t even found the right words to say. I can’t even imagine their grief and reading some your stories of infant loss has been heartbreaking.

I’m going to be honest now. I reluctantly donated a significant amount via my company when the story was out. I say reluctantly because at the time I was thinking well there’s plenty of other children who are not getting this exposure who also need treatment (I commented the same on an earlier thread which I note was met with few likes and angry faces) but regardless they seemed desperate and I just thought you know what let’s all pull together and do it for this beautiful lil baby ❤

Sadly Azaylia passed away but from the very start I saw through them. I wouldn’t ask for my money back but I absolutely do not blame people for doing so at this point.

Bottom line; Ashley makes me feel physically ill, has done from the start. And Saf I’ve never been entirely convinced by. I don’t mean her grief, that’s genuine, my heart breaks when I hear her voice and I believe she truly loved and mourns Azaylia but look back on her early instagram posts she was chasing the instagram/influencer lifestyle.

Yes, we all grieve differently. But I think Saf is doing her grieving along side the profiting. There I said it😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Long time lurker. This thread has really blown up this week. I first came across saf and Ashley when Azaylia was dying. I followed her story and it had a massive impact in me. I was really upset for them. I have an 18 month old who thank goodness is healthy but I dunno it just really affected me. I donated a small amount and basically used the last of my free money that month.. I have a 15k debt hanging over me from when I gave up work to chase my dream of going to the Olympics. I literally live day to day and thankfully have a job and parents that help me out when I’m stuck but if I wanted to be a low life I could set up a go fund me for something and raise money but use it to pay off my debt.... in theory. Would I do it?? No because it’s wrong.. would they do it?? Yes because they don’t care... those final days of poor. Azalyias life on that hometime reel are heart breaking. The blatant spending money in recent weeks... its quite disgusting.. I hope that they can look in the mirror someday and realise the way they have behaved is wrong... and I don’t doubt their grief btw.

Reactions: 15
Just looked at a few of their photos again. If you saw their stance and clenched fist, it looks quite intimidating....
Do you mean their fists up in every photo? I seriously don’t know why they need to do that. They were doing that sat at their “business” meeting this week as well.

I think this is one of safs female relatives page. Saff has plugged them before, I don’t know who rubs the bottles, Vicky t shirts . I wonder if this is part of the foundation. . We just don’t know it yet. All the family seem involved so must be family business.
I think that Stacey sweet bakes runs some of these charity items too

Reactions: 4
I’ve been reading these threads but honestly afraid to comment because I haven’t even found the right words to say. I can’t even imagine their grief and reading some your stories of infant loss has been heartbreaking.

I’m going to be honest now. I reluctantly donated a significant amount via my company when the story was out. I say reluctantly because at the time I was thinking well there’s plenty of other children who are not getting this exposure who also need treatment (I commented the same on an earlier thread which I note was met with few likes and angry faces) but regardless they seemed desperate and I just thought you know what let’s all pull together and do it for this beautiful lil baby ❤

Sadly Azaylia passed away but from the very start I saw through them. I wouldn’t ask for my money back but I absolutely do not blame people for doing so at this point.

Bottom line; Ashley makes me feel physically ill, has done from the start. And Saf I’ve never been entirely convinced by. I don’t mean her grief, that’s genuine, my heart breaks when I hear her voice and I believe she truly loved and mourns Azaylia but look back on her early instagram posts she was chasing the instagram/influencer lifestyle.

Yes, we all grieve differently. But I think Saf is doing her grieving along side the profiting. There I said it😶
Will you apply for evrefynd?

Refund ^

Long time lurker. This thread has really blown up this week. I first came across saf and Ashley when Azaylia was dying. I followed her story and it had a massive impact in me. I was really upset for them. I have an 18 month old who thank goodness is healthy but I dunno it just really affected me. I donated a small amount and basically used the last of my free money that month.. I have a 15k debt hanging over me from when I gave up work to chase my dream of going to the Olympics. I literally live day to day and thankfully have a job and parents that help me out when I’m stuck but if I wanted to be a low life I could set up a go fund me for something and raise money but use it to pay off my debt.... in theory. Would I do it?? No because it’s wrong.. would they do it?? Yes because they don’t care... those final days of poor. Azalyias life on that hometime reel are heart breaking. The blatant spending money in recent weeks... its quite disgusting.. I hope that they can look in the mirror someday and realise the way they have behaved is wrong... and I don’t doubt their grief btw.
Please apply for a refund. Lots of people have done it, it’s straight forward. Get you money back for you and your baby.

Let’s see how today unfolds, anything is possible at this point.

I wonder if we get treated to another “Cook with Saf ” what’s he’s getting for his brekkie today?
… smoked salmon and caviar????

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Your initial, gut instinct was correct. It always is. Sorry you were met with angry faces. I’m not sure when I started posting on these threads, but 99% of the people commenting now feel the same as you (me included).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Your initial, gut instinct was correct. It always is. Sorry you were met with angry faces. I’m not sure when I started posting on these threads, but 99% of the people commenting now feel the same as you (me included).
I think a lot of people in the new and newer threads probably had a gut feeling but held an open mind / and tounges for quite sometime before things really started to become concerning. Classic nobody wanted to outwardly question anything that wasn’t sitting right. The main discussion were around his behaviour towards woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think a lot of people in the new and newer threads probably had a gut feeling but held an open mind / and tounges for quite sometime before things really started to become concerning. Classic nobody wanted to outwardly question anything that wasn’t sitting right. The main discussion were around his behaviour towards woman.
It’s to be expected, people won’t want to look like they are being unkind about two people who have lost a child. But that thought process is being exploited with Ash & Saf big time. Employing cult tactics is a really powerful way to get large groups of people to conform. And yes, I do think what they do is intentional. I’d actually go as far as saying, they were probably schooled a bit, especially by the marketing company.

How are people able to get refunds… does the money not get sent to their bank rather than sit there in go fund me

How are people able to get refunds… does the money not get sent to their bank rather than sit there in go fund me
They request if from the beneficiary’s… them.

I have a strong feeling that Glory Tour No3 may quite possible be hanging in limbo just now!

They request if from the beneficiary’s… them.

I have a strong feeling that Glory Tour No3 may quite possible be hanging in limbo just now!
Actually I’ll retract that,, he has the brass neck for anything!
so bizarre he won’t come onto insta just now though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Trying to keep up with these threads is impossible 😭 who is the ex footballers wife that donated?

Reactions: 3
Trying to keep up with these threads is impossible 😭 who is the ex footballers wife that donated?
I’m not sure but I’m sure the person said it was 4K they donated if you look through the go fund me there wasn’t a donation of 4K ever made and most of not all of the bigger ones we know who they are 🤷

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop looking at these children whose parents are literally on their knees. They filled those people full of false hopes.

I’m not sure but I’m sure the person said it was 4K they donated if you look through the go fund me there wasn’t a donation of 4K ever made and most of not all of the bigger ones we know who they are 🤷
1k,

I can’t stop looking at these children whose parents are literally on their knees. They filled those people full of false hopes.

1k,
Thank you I thought someone said 4K but if that’s the case I hope people are asking for a refund

Reactions: 3
Do today is Stacey a 5k, she isn’t doing it for the Azaylia foundation this time it’s for CRUK, Saf was slightly miffed (she told her on a live last week)
Saff “thought she was doing it for Azaylia”

Thank you I thought someone said 4K but if that’s the case I hope people are asking for a refund
I could think of nothing better than all of the Top Donators requesting refund, that would be quite a hefty chunk. they probably won’t as I can understand that they wouldn’t want to be that person, when nothing is concrete yet,

However, yes they have a lot more money than Joe public, but they still work incredibly hard to make it and of the goodness of their hearts they wanted to help,, the exposure was everywhere! You could not log into any social media without seeing something about Azaylia.
I keep saying it but I would not want to be that pair just now

Attachments

My friend works in social research at a charity And she said the way they’ve structured the charity is odd

Trustees tend to be recruited
Founders tend to be the executive directors but these two are trustees which shows there more interested in the financial element as executives don’t really deal with finance. Trustees are also meant to be unpaid so they better go careful.

There’s so much that goes into it such as safeguarding etc and ‘the team’ is saf and ash and a marketing company none have experience working within the third sector and won’t have the experience to have all the policies necessary.

It says something when cowshed isn’t officially named but the address and email listed is cowshed?
I noticed that when I was looking too.

Reactions: 2
If it’s the person I think it is, they donated 1k

The majority of these celebs no longer follow them so I think they probably can see what’s going on. I would like to think some may have already requested a refund purely for the morality in all this. 🙏

Im so cross looking back a stuff! So basically they created this whole “lets look for Azaylia in the clouds”
Who’s got the best sunset/rainbow :- TAg us, let’s go champ !
To keep the views up,the followers up, exposure! So when they did come bucket shaking, Azaylia was still forefront in mists minds.
Imagine having that conversation , drawing up those spreadsheets and your daughter hadn’t even closed her eyes already 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
They had 1.6 mil overnight …millionaires ,, everything they’ve ever wished, there was no way on earth they were giving that back or forwarding it on. Cold and calculating!

I noticed that when I was looking too.
Complete novices yet The messiah, he knows it all already, doesn’t he? Crikey imagine attempting to give him advice 😂

Last edited:
If it’s the person I think it is, they donated 1k

The majority of these celebs no longer follow them so I think they probably can see what’s going on. I would like to think some may have already requested a refund purely for the morality in all this. 🙏

Im so cross looking back a stuff! So basically they created this whole “lets look for Azaylia in the clouds”
Who’s got the best sunset/rainbow :- TAg us, let’s go champ !
To keep the views up,the followers up, exposure! So when they did come bucket shaking, Azaylia was still forefront in mists minds.
Imagine having that conversation , drawing up those spreadsheets and your daughter hadn’t even closed her eyes already 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
They had 1.6 mil overnight …millionaires ,, everything they’ve ever wished, there was no way on earth they were giving that back or forwarding it on. Cold and calculating!

Complete novices yet The messiah, he knows it all already, doesn’t he? Crikey imagine attempting to give him advice 😂
Agree it seems we are of the same mind! Imagine though becoming a millionaire because your child died 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.