Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck, that blister/sore under his arm needs checking out and dressing! It looks nasty and he’s just sweating into it every day as it’s not covered…
The foot picture…. Blood blister and also swollen foot/ankle
🙈🙈🙈
Not sure why he feels the need to assault our senses by showing such gruesome images of his rank bits.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It was the same with Yukon, he thinks he’s even more an alpha male warrior as he has blisters and flesh rot…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He no idea there was a thread on this guy. I came across him on my Instagram feed when his daughter was sick, may she rest in peace, but even during this daughters sickness there was something about him that rubbed me off the wrong way. I don’t know how he became famous because I remember him on an episode discussing having no remorse for sleeping with so many women. And he seems even more deranged looking at his Instagram.
I wish people thought twice about donating to influencers. Many of them are corrupt with dark souls and will do anything for fame, especially as they are z listers. Anytime they ask for charity 9/10 they keep the money to themselves. I heard a story of someone who passed and the brother spent the rest of the go fund going on holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's equal parts of gratification for him. The money, and a chance to show off and let idiots who think he's something stroke his ego. His grid is full of him, him him.

Reactions: 9
I knew the prick would be blocking roads on his ego trips, what a prat.

Get out of way prick.
You’d literally go ballistic wouldn’t you ffs. There could be people who need to get to work, but that word is banned in Ashley cains vocabulary

• Angry
So now we school kids cheering on topless men. If that was my child’s school I would not be happy. They film as they please too.

looking for another freebie. A Preston physio, we’ll plug you, I have over 2 million followers 😂

Saf has distanced herself so much from this challenge especially as it’s supposed to be raising money for the foundation. Not one plug yet they want people to donate. Saf knows what they have done.
Her saving grace could be that she disassociates herself with it at the end of the year. I don’t think she will but when one of the trustees hasn’t plugged it you know something is off

Reactions: 10
He hasn't posted his last three 'ultra' runs on strava 🤔 wonder why that is? Anyone doing a challenge like that would surely need to be tracked and would post on
strava.

Reactions: 7
‘I never expected anyone to be here today’

You never stop asking for support 😂

• Haha
So saff has Been asked if she wants more children and it's in God's hands

Not being funny love but birds and bees don't work like that, you let a dirty animal like Ashley shag you it resulted in a kid.

You shag someone else you might end up with a kid it's nothing to do with God dipshit, and you have previous for shagging any old idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Whose grave is he kissing? Ashley, put a bleeping top on, no one wants or needs to see you sweaty and shirtless

Reactions: 10
Looking at him, it looks like he is getting a sunburn and I hope it hurts.

That's why you should have a top on when it's sunny, you think someone running for cancer would cover themselves up from the harmful rays.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.