Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby didn't even know who the bloke was holding him! For someone who has already lost a baby and knows first hand that age means nothing as you never know whats round the corner for any child sadly that he'd be more present in his babies life!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That baby didn't even know who the bloke was holding him! For someone who has already lost a baby and knows first hand that age means nothing as you never know whats round the corner for any child sadly that he'd be more present in his babies life!
I can just imagine how many takes it took to get the perfect video for him to post on insta. The baby mostly looks at him like a stranger so I bet he has to keep trying with the recording. Sorry not sorry, 😂😂.

Reactions: 9
I hope Saf is being kind & gentle to herself today😂

Whilst the rest of us get up and earn a living

Ashley seems to have forgotten that he hasn’t done a marathon a day😂 spouts rubbish as he is only a little bit quicker then walking pace

I’ve noticed at the end of his runs/walks that even his brother films him. It’s all about him.

should do an Ashley Cain bingo
Buzzwords are:
Energy
Vibes
Injured
Powered through

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could anyone tell me Zoe’s link to her thread if she has one please? X

Reactions: 3
Ashley’s world

All for the gram & publicity even with meeting a poorly kid who will have no idea who he is. When does he not have a camera on him.

It’s all I and me with him

I’m an ultra man who has two vehicles following him just in case he hurts his toe. You can definitely see he is less supported especially by ‘celebs’

Reactions: 12
Sad to see the sudden passing of Mrs Hinch Dad 😢 Saf has written a lovely message.
---
Sad to see the sudden passing of Mrs Hinch Dad 😢 Saf has written a lovely message.

Reactions: 3
---
I've thought he was on his last legs for some time as she was always getting him to add tags to anything he made and she would imply it was for when he was no longer around.
Cashley posted on her feed too.
Neither of them give two fucks about hinches dad. They want to be seen, that's why they've commented

Reactions: 17
What's with Ashley's Brother?
He has his own family but is also taking all this time out to run with Ashley who than takes all the glory ....
Ashley is always front and centre when they reach any finishing line. I would love for his Brother to run in front at the finish line and see Ashley's reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Goyyyyzzzz her anggzoyeti isn’t too bad today, her cup is filled up to the top 🍻 when it popped up she was doing a new hair reveal.

Side note - anyone think she looks like that sevda TikTok woman? I think that’s her name. She dishes up dinners etc

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Goyyyyzzzz her anggzoyeti isn’t too bad today, her cup is filled up to the top 🍻 when it popped up she was doing a new hair reveal.

Side note - anyone think she looks like that sevda TikTok woman? I think that’s her name. She dishes up dinners etc
She's such a twit isn't she. I'm all for us loving ourselves, but her and him take it to another level. She will probably be flirting with some young boys soon on her tiktok 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Is the hurt locker also known as the car, his brother's wearing tracker, to me it should always be Ashley wearing it as its his challenge.

Half of time they are walking and half time in car, proper piss take.
---
I’m an ultra man who has two vehicles following him just in case he hurts his toe. You can definitely see he is less supported especially by ‘celebs’
Noone needs two vehicles it's all about his ego.

It is interesting I've not seen any of his 'celeb' mates promoting this at all they all seemed to be distancing themselves from it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
---
Yes very sad. Mrs hinch only replied to Saf’s message not Ashley’s message

Reactions: 1
Is the hurt locker also known as the car, his brother's wearing tracker, to me it should always be Ashley wearing it as its his challenge.

---

It is interesting I've not seen any of his 'celeb' mates promoting this at all they all seemed to be distancing themselves from it.
Urgh, this cretin gets uglier with every photo

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What's with Ashley's Brother?
He has his own family but is also taking all this time out to run with Ashley who than takes all the glory ....
Ashley is always front and centre when they reach any finishing line. I would love for his Brother to run in front at the finish line and see Ashley's reaction.
That's it he seems to be on the grift with Ashley.

He's a personal trainer who seems to take time out to do whatever his head brother is, never mind his customers.

If I was one of his customers if he finding a new one.

I'd imagine he's a tit personal trainer and let's be honest he supports Ashley on his con so him and sister are big scumbags too.

Reactions: 2
Yuck, that blister/sore under his arm needs checking out and dressing! It looks nasty and he’s just sweating into it every day as it’s not covered…
The foot picture…. Blood blister and also swollen foot/ankle
🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t get the gnome is so proud of his ultracunt activity? Many people have run far further distances and don’t have a free buffet and a rub down every evening? Makes him look even more like a prick

• Haha

---

Christ he isn't aging too well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.