Ashley cain #43 rowing whilst pretending to be unconscience & Saf still eating all the free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’d probably make you wring out your top at the end of a session and if there isn’t a litre of sweat then you have to get back on it you meagre cowardly weakling!!!! And bang out another session while he shouts word soup nonsense right next to you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she openely admits on her insta that on Halloween with A she dressed her in lots of different outfits even when she was exhausted and sleepy from having chemo….what the actual duck?!
Leave your terminally sick child to rest and sleep after having poison pumped into her to kill her disease…he little body is bent, squashed and she’s asleep whilst this tit is posing for photo ops
Blows my mind

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On the Halloween when Azaylia was in hospital, and pre tattle for me, it was one of the little steps that I didn’t like - Cash dressed up as a scary clown… now it may not be much scare factor by todays standards but this was in a kids cancer hospital, I just felt it was a really bad call on outfit…..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On the Halloween when Azaylia was in hospital, and pre tattle for me, it was one of the little steps that I didn’t like - Cash dressed up as a scary clown… now it may not be much scare factor by todays standards but this was in a kids cancer hospital, I just felt it was a really bad call on outfit…..
I agree with this, that mask is not fitting for a bloody children’s hospital! But don’t forget, this was all for clout and exposure for them, nothing else!

Reactions: 6
Is she using another occasion to try and drum up some pity? Granted I feel huge sympathy to anyone who has lost a child - my parents lost my sister at 11 years old and I can’t imagine how horrific it must be for anyone is the same position.
I understand that birthdays, the anniversary and Christmas must be massively difficult but there must be constant reminders and triggers every day so is today just an extra push for attention for social media?
She didn’t seem to mind celebrating Halloween when she was dressed as whatever she was the other night?!
Just seems to be used and pushed to get a bit more engagement as and when they both feel like it yet if they felt that sorry for children and parents in similar situations they would start helping them a bit more again as per the purpose of the foundation!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Is she using another occasion to try and drum up some pity? Granted I feel huge sympathy to anyone who has lost a child - my parents lost my sister at 11 years old and I can’t imagine how horrific it must be for anyone is the same position.
I understand that birthdays, the anniversary and Christmas must be massively difficult but there must be constant reminders and triggers every day so is today just an extra push for attention for social media?
She didn’t seem to mind celebrating Halloween when she was dressed as whatever she was the other night?!
Just seems to be used and pushed to get a bit more engagement as and when they both feel like it yet if they felt that sorry for children and parents in similar situations they would start helping them a bit more again as per the purpose of the foundation!!!!!
Totally agree with this. They are total wronguns, she's probably in bed more due to the fact her come down has hit her.

Reactions: 3
This will just be rinse and repeat year on year now to eke out as much cash as possible! Vile!

Reactions: 6
The latest video of Saf rubbing her tits for a lovehoney ad! So cringe!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe the founder and trustee of a children’s charity would stoop so low for money, what’s the world coming too!

Reactions: 17
Zero decorum 🤢
Considering she is meant to be the face of a children’s cancer charity….
All the basic insta hoes are advertising lovehoney (talia oatway / ash life stories spring to mind)
It’s just embarrassing dressing up in lingerie to post a video to thousands of people and try flog buttplugs and bullets😂😷
Couldn’t be less sexy if she tried , what was the weird faces whilst rubbing her legs! CRINGE 😬 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How the duck do you go from talking about your dead kid, to twiddling your nips and spreading your legs for love honey as an ad?

Reactions: 14
It’ll be OF next for Saf like all the other Insta / fake reality TV wannabes stoop to for a few extra £££££

Reactions: 9
What an embarrassment....completely inappropriate considering her role as a so-called charity ambassador. Where are the other TAF trustees in all this??

Just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower, she proves me wrong.

Reactions: 12
Showing that BBL off there 🤣 why are her nipples so high up. Shameless she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.