Ashley cain #43 rowing whilst pretending to be unconscience & Saf still eating all the free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, thread title is haywire, I couldnt be arsed to trawl through the suggestions
---
Here we go again šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry, thread title is haywire, I couldnt be arsed to trawl through the suggestions
---
Here we go again šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
All she does is remind people everyday that sheā€™s ā€˜sufferingā€™. We all have our own crosses to bear.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Judging by all the holes in her dress she must have moths in her new built in wardrobes!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ state of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi I'm a newbie to this thread but like most people felt so sorry for these two before becoming extremely skeptical..
I take it it's worth my time reading the wiki rather than the new thread to get the full picture?

Reactions: 20
Hi I'm a newbie to this thread but like most people felt so sorry for these two before becoming extremely skeptical..
I take it it's worth my time reading the wiki rather than the new thread to get the full picture?
Yes read the wikiā€¦ itā€™s very telling!

Reactions: 6
She is so bloody predictable. A day of ā€œanxoietyā€ just before a big night out.
The thing is she can have a night out, course she can. Sheā€™s single and commitment free. The problem is sheā€™s chosen to make her grief her main source of income so it looks bad when sheā€™s out glamming it up. The obvious answer would be to go out privately and not document every move you make but unfortunately thatā€™s not Safā€™s mentality.
Sheā€™s now made a rod for her own back as she depends on Azaylia and her grief for her income and ā€˜fameā€™ and now sheā€™s got the guilt of moving on and living her life knowing that sheā€™s doing it off the back of her dead baby and also that sheā€™s funding it using money that should be helping children with Cancer and their families. Long story short, sheā€™s setting herself up for a mighty, well deserved fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is so bloody predictable. A day of ā€œanxoietyā€ just before a big night out.
The thing is she can have a night out, course she can. Sheā€™s single and commitment free. The problem is sheā€™s chosen to make her grief her main source of income so it looks bad when sheā€™s out glamming it up. The obvious answer would be to go out privately and not document every move you make but unfortunately thatā€™s not Safā€™s mentality.
Sheā€™s now made a rod for her own back as she depends on Azaylia and her grief for her income and ā€˜fameā€™ and now sheā€™s got the guilt of moving on and living her life knowing that sheā€™s doing it off the back of her dead baby and also that sheā€™s funding it using money that should be helping children with Cancer and their families. Long story short, sheā€™s setting herself up for a mighty, well deserved fall.
Nail on the head !

Sheā€™s on a come down alright not just sniff but she is not coming across as saint Mary for awhile now. True colours and snooze fest vanity projects while just doing nothing.
All of us just waiting for her to F off then duck off some more.

šŸ•°šŸ•°šŸ•° is more like ā²ā²ā²
Now thatā€™s worth waiting for :giggle:

*WHEREs THE BABYS HEADSTONE ??
or was it just a parrrrrtay ā„ā„ā„ the public funded you and your lot?
Priorities and all that!

This is from two years ago when people who merely asked what would happen to their donations were called trolls, he had a Q and A. How many families have they helped recently?
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance
They made the decision to not spend the money?!? Why would it even be a conversation??
---
Welcome šŸ™šŸ¼ if you have any questions feel free to ask! Everyone needs to know what scum they are

Reactions: 11
This is from two years ago when people who merely asked what would happen to their donations were called trolls, he had a Q and A. How many families have they helped recently?
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance
So they basically didnā€™t keep to the core message of ā€œhelping children and their families prior, present and post the toughest times of their livesā€. Bloody thieves!

Reactions: 6
What work has he done recently that would afford him to buy a new car ? Work work ?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance
Itā€™s crazy that this was 2 years ago, and weā€™re still no further forward in finding out how the money that was donated, was spent. Iā€™m sure we all hoped that we were wrong and actually theyā€™d use it for a worthwhile cause. Instead, their social media is full of extravagant trips, holidays, spending sprees, patronising speeches, staged gym photos, ranting in cars, buying a new house, stuffing their faces with food, whilst begging on TikTok, posting boomerang pouts and kisses and a plethora of orange sunsets

Just a snap shot of their social media, and if you didnā€™t know who they were, or what they did, I donā€™t think anyone would guess they ran a charity. (which they donā€™t earn money from šŸ¤”) A foundation, which aims to raise awareness for children fighting fearlessly with childhood cancer, (despite not actually giving any new information thatā€™s not already out there on large cancer charity pages) Thereā€™s no sign of ā€˜changing pain into purposeā€™, no examples of who theyā€™ve helped. There might be the occasional repost of a story featuring a child in need of money to get treatment, which usually has a caption saying ā€œletā€™s go champā€. Sadly, there are more posts shared of children that have sadly passed away, and yet they think itā€™s appropriate to make it about them still, by saying that child is playing with Azaliya in heaven. As if thatā€™s some kind of consolation prize.
They could argue that thatā€™s what the AF Page is forā€¦but thereā€™s barely a post a week on the. Plus, itā€™s mostly Cashley with his top off, or him on a podcast.
I hope deep down, they see what theyā€™re doing isnā€™t right, and actually realise that people are asking questions because they donated to help a sick baby, not to fund a frivolous lifestyle. I did used to wonder if they started this whilst grieving, short of money and didnā€™t think about the reality or consequences. I like to see the good in people, but the longer this goes on, the more I think they knew exactly how far they could go with swindling the well meaning public into keep giving them money. Itā€™s so bleeping annoying that he says they ā€˜chose not to spend the money on themselvesā€™ā€¦ why would they even think that money should be theirs to spend however they like??? Itā€™s a tactic where heā€™s attempting to flip the narrative ā€œlook how good we were, we chose NOT to spend the money on ourselvesā€. The reality being itā€™s looking exactly like thatā€™s what theyā€™ve done. Theyā€™ve just played the long game and set up a foundation, so that people wouldnā€™t suspect or question where the money went. I mean, no oneā€™s going to question grieving parents? I think that is why no journalist will break a story on them, who would want to be THAT person??
Whilst Iā€™m certain there are journalists, people in the media, even family and friends, who see what theyā€™ve done and know itā€™s very, very wrong, I just imagine who would put their neck on the lineā€¦
I can see Saf getting jealous if ashley has another baby and potentially spilling it all. Or cashley sees heā€™s about to get found out, so goes to tell the ā€œtruth about Safā€, dropping her in it before it all gets blamed on him.
(Apologies for the long post, Iā€™ve been in hospital for 5 weeks, and the nights are VERY long šŸ« )

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isnā€™t it abit sus that he was literally sharing the tit out of his Yukon GFM, proper desperate to hit the target, now all of a sudden heā€™s got a big Range Rover šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Isnā€™t it abit sus that he was literally sharing the tit out of his Yukon GFM, proper desperate to hit the target, now all of a sudden heā€™s got a big Range Rover šŸ¤”
Do you know I was just thinking the same thing, I checked if he had the GFM active still and itā€™s been removed, must of been taken down within the past few days. Now why hasnā€™t he stated the final amount to be donated to TAF? Will he make an announcement of how much he raised?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi not sure where to discuss this but I feel history is repeating itself with Just us Hardys, they exploit that wee girl sot online day and night and they've both tried to find fame before, just doesn't sit well something not right, if ot was my wee girl I'd be embracing every last moment with her.

Reactions: 7
Hi not sure where to discuss this but I feel history is repeating itself with Just us Hardys, they exploit that wee girl sot online day and night and they've both tried to find fame before, just doesn't sit well something not right, if ot was my wee girl I'd be embracing every last moment with her.
Whos this? There is a GFM scammers thread if they have a gofundme

To keep on topic, how many times has saf sold her old phones? She must be a dealer with a bunch of burner phones šŸ“ž i only upgrade every 2 yearsšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.