Ashley cain #43 rowing whilst pretending to be unconscience & Saf still eating all the free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her Miami trip? I wonder if she couldn’t get anyone to go with her so had to settle for Turkey with Danny the candle.

Reactions: 7
Is he for real with his caption?

They took £600,000 from the GFM money then went on to take a further £500,000* through expenses.
He is in a parallel universe and I bet he doesn’t even believe he ‘stole’ the money. Yes technically their money but it should have been returned after it was no longer need for A’s treatment.

Reactions: 5
He is in a parallel universe and I bet he doesn’t even believe he ‘stole’ the money. Yes technically their money but it should have been returned after it was no longer need for A’s treatment.
Yes technically their money, but they’re the ones who made careers off of it, promising it to help sick children and families. The last child helped was in March, it’s disgusting 🤢

• Angry
She's on live saying, she's being very brave to wear her outfit, it's seductive. Can't wait to see it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Thread suggestion - Saf’s living it up despite ang-zoi-ah-ee while Ash buys a house courtesy of the GoFundMe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg have y’all seen that embarrassing ass video he’s thrown up about how it’s peoples own fault if they ain’t “got what he got” as he SWEATS INTO THE CAMERA🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That sweat bit was RANK 🤢 what is he trying to prove, you’re billy big balls, go hard or go home, sweat like this or you’re a meagre weakling…. 🤣

the Halloween outfit… I do wonder how ladies go for a wee in things like this… am guessing you don’t!

and how defensive is he?! The poster then must’ve got a load of messages or dm’s and had to follow up, he didn’t need to reply and defo didn’t need to pit it on a story, knob

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
He really thinks he doing something, doesn’t he?
But he isn’t.
It‘s odd. I wonder if everyone around him is enabling him, or maybe he just cuts out anyone who doesn’t worship him.
He’s horrible to people on his instagram. She was being concerned and he went at her. Yet she still thinks he is inspirational.
I do not understand why people think so highly of him. He’s not a good person. He’s entirely self obsessed. And all this stuff about being better and achieving- it’s all based upon his exercise, appearance and body - remember when he was going on about health=wealth? And also what a supreme athlete he is and how his obsession with working out proves how well he is doing and how strong he is.
Which is a very odd thing to focus on if you are supposed to be heading up a cancer charity.

The long term side effects of chemo and radiation are brutal. And most people experience them. But here he is - posturing and spouting on about extreme exercise and the body beautiful. And if he claims it isn’t about aesthetics, he’s FOS. The man is always stripping off for photos. Even when Azaylia was poorly.

Reactions: 16
Omg have y’all seen that embarrassing ass video he’s thrown up about how it’s peoples own fault if they ain’t “got what he got” as he SWEATS INTO THE CAMERA🤢🤢
He is simply revolting and vile. He is one judgemental prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The majority of people have not scammed money and bought holidays ,cars ,plastic surgery ,clothes and houses . This is why people have not got what he has got . Really simple
Dependent ? No . You just scammed . So just dependent on the people that donated
And if people need help and support from other people… what’s the issue
You just carry on with the donation money ?
I’d rather depend and ask for help from my friends and family than steal money donated in good faith
Nor really in line with his positive happy mind set . Little bit way too defensive there .

He could be cracking getting mardy
---
But he isn’t.
It‘s odd. I wonder if everyone around him is enabling him, or maybe he just cuts out anyone who doesn’t worship him.
He’s horrible to people on his instagram. She was being concerned and he went at her. Yet she still thinks he is inspirational.
I do not understand why people think so highly of him. He’s not a good person. He’s entirely self obsessed. And all this stuff about being better and achieving- it’s all based upon his exercise, appearance and body - remember when he was going on about health=wealth? And also what a supreme athlete he is and how his obsession with working out proves how well he is doing and how strong he is.
Which is a very odd thing to focus on if you are supposed to be heading up a cancer charity.

The long term side effects of chemo and radiation are brutal. And most people experience them. But here he is - posturing and spouting on about extreme exercise and the body beautiful. And if he claims it isn’t about aesthetics, he’s FOS. The man is always stripping off for photos. Even when Azaylia was poorly.
He definitely has a mental health issue .Seriously not a well chap
---
But he isn’t.

People that are happy with themselves do not have to post on social media to prove it surely for validation?
he’s not a well man
---
But he isn’t.

He can’t be a well man at all

Last edited:
That sweat bit was RANK 🤢 what is he trying to prove, you’re billy big balls, go hard or go home, sweat like this or you’re a meagre weakling…. 🤣

the Halloween outfit… I do wonder how ladies go for a wee in things like this… am guessing you don’t!

and how defensive is he?! The poster then must’ve got a load of messages or dm’s and had to follow up, he didn’t need to reply and defo didn’t need to pit it on a story, knob
Can’t believe she’s knocking on 40 and dressing up like this with 20 something year olds. Absolutely reeks of desperation

Reactions: 12
No Ashley these people probably have morals and integrity.
That sort of stuff prevents you from taking ‘things’ that aren’t really for you.
In this instance we’ll use money… the people you’re talking about will more than likely need to go to work because they don’t/didn’t have access to £1.6M and they can’t keep £600,000 of it to split and invest and they certainly can’t use up nearly half a million to travel the world exercising (with family and friends).

So for some people kitchen parties with sunglasses will just have to do.

Attachments

Hopefully all the steroids and flake he’s on will take its toll soon and the pathetic little prick will have a heart attack. I cannot STAND him

No Ashley these people probably have morals and integrity.
That sort of stuff prevents you from taking ‘things’ that aren’t really for you.
In this instance we’ll use money… the people you’re talking about will more than likely need to go to work because they don’t/didn’t have access to £1.6M and they can’t keep £600,000 of it to split and invest and they certainly can’t use up nearly half a million to travel the world exercising (with family and friends).

So for some people kitchen parties with sunglasses will just have to do.
He was scarily manic as he spewed his bile. Defo not screwed too tight in his head. I couldn’t even make out most of what he was saying. Sounded like a fool.

Reactions: 6
‘I heard a saying or a quote’

He is repeating his dangerous rhetoric once again. If you don’t do something you are a failure.

He only seems to work out Saturday & Sunday mornings, he rests in the week or does the odd trip to london.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he pleasures himself whilst looking in the mirror at his own reflection 😂

The only people he seems to be around are people he is paying or family 😂

• Haha
I think he likes listening to his own voice. The tripe he spews would drive you nuts. Obviously trying to draw in customers for his new gym business. The charity seems to have taken a back seat to their own wants and needs. Didn’t last long did it, how long now before it’s shut down altogether?

Reactions: 10
He’s doing what he always does. He gets excited and starts a new business and gets bored and then closes it. Who in their right mind opens a gym in this economic climate.

Can u imagine being a member of his gym?!
You'd never be able to celebrate your birthday (or anyone's)
Call in sick to a session
Do overtime instead of a session
Complain youre tired
Choose to have a lie in
Etc etc

The man is toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.