Ashley Cain #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Olgivy can you give one of your great run downs please.
wasn’t any thread suggestions but new thread created as last ones well over 1k comments
Message to Saf, you bleeping disgust me with your nasty vile words
Ashley, where have you gone !

Recap

*Ash has been mainly quiet on his socials, and has only shown up to post vague updates about what the foundation will be funding. Apparently he is in London “working” but it hasn’t been divulged what the specifics of that work is.
*The foundation have now published “what they will fund” which outlines the protocol they will abide by going forward.
*On the same day, they announce 10K they will be donating to another child. Unfortunately, their funding guidelines and donation comes AFTER they had raised awareness about Lee, but no donation was offered to him.
*The “education” about childhood cancer posted on the foundation page is superficial to say the least.
*Saf seems to be trying to carve out a niche for herself as an influencer, using the same audience she got as a result of her dying child.
*Saf regularly begs for freebies and does “grief marketing” whereby she will use her stories to talk about her grief, which is usually followed by an ad for “InTheStyle”, discount code included.
*Saf travelled to London yesterday night in preparation for Pride of Britain. It’s not clear whether she is in the audience or if she is due to receive an award or something else. Ash will NOT be attending Pride of Britain because he is “working”.
*Yesterday evening Saf went live on IG. Her behaviour was erratic apparently. Someone questioned how she didn’t know about Olaplex when she is a hairdresser. Saf did NOT like being questioned, and proceeded to rant about how this person was “deformed”, “stupid” and even worse a “****”.
*Saf went live this morning, and people commented that they were disappointed with her, for calling someone a “****” last night. She rambled on for a few minutes about her hair, but with continued questioning, and negative comments, she ended the live abruptly.
*People have now commented on the Pride of Britain IG account about Saf’s comments last night, which have now been deleted.
*People have also commented on The Foundation page about the comment Saf made, and that has been deleted too.
*It could be argued that Saf’s recent behaviour is now in breach of the charity regulator, code of conduct (Section 1).
*The GofundMe page is still open

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 44
@Olgivy can you give one of your great run downs please.
wasn’t any thread suggestions but new thread created as last ones well over 1k comments
Message to Saf, you bleeping disgust me with your nasty vile words
Ashley, where have you gone !
we have Halloween hats yay 🤣 feel like this thread is gunna move very fast

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So everyone has started to arrive , I'm getting a few people I follow on insta showing their gowns etc . And she still in yesterday's pj's in her room ?

Oh 👀👀👀
I'm watching the comments on Facebook live too, POB or the foundation won't be able to delete those 🤭
I wonder if she goes late, sneak in the back door, might be too late to cancel her seat but hopefully won't give her any air time

Reactions: 6
I'm watching the comments on Facebook live too, POB or the foundation won't be able to delete those 🤭
I wonder if she goes late, sneak in the back door, might be too late to cancel her seat but hopefully won't give her any air time
They're deleting them unfortunately. I just tried to like one and it said it wasn't available

I don't know who this is with saf but someone please tell her to take that bra off !!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're deleting them unfortunately. I just tried to like one and it said it wasn't available

I don't know who this is with saf but someone please tell her to take that bra off !!!!
Now that’s a crime to fashion! What on earth is she thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one has said anything bad.
I mean, are we sure that they are not just censoring those comments that quote the insults that Safiyya used so that no further offence is caused, and not that they are protecting her by deleting comments? I am not saying that anyone is insulting her in the comments. 🙂

Reactions: 9

Is this the Rachel that was commenting previously? Never take advice from a woman that wears a visible white bra under a ball gown. What a dumb dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.