Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I’ve been debating whether to post this or not but I can’t stand it anymore.

Pride of Britain Winners….
A child who slept outside for 500 nights and raised £640k for a hospice.
A fireman who dove into icy waters to save another life.
A child who ran 2km every day to raise £220k for a children’s hospital after his best friend was diagnosed with leukemia.
The Oxford Vaccine team who helped develop the Covid vaccine….

All these people are fucking amazing and selfless. Cult members of the Ashley and Saf show were banging on about a POB award before that dopey bastard bought his first pair of orange trainers. What did they think they were entitled to one for? What exactly have they done? Paraded that poor dying child about for IG content and taken peoples hard earned money. Turned that poor little angels final resting place into a tourist attraction? Denied that beautiful little girl pain meds as they “spaced her out”?

My child died aged 6 months old after having endured multiple surgeries so I know what it feels like to lose a child. Knowing you can’t do anything to stop it. When you see that last little breath being taken and will, with every single fibre of your being to see one more. And you don’t. The grief envelopes you. I couldn’t get out of bed, or talk. I had to have my hair cut because I couldn’t be fucked to brush it and it matted within a week. I lost 4 stone.

How Saf is currently conducting herself is nothing short of astonishing. I once felt sorry for her but now genuinely feel like Ashley is doing all this to get away from the inflated twat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
The whole dealing with it all leaves other grieving parents like myself and my husband feeling so much worse. Our daughter passed away just months before baby A did, both were treated in the same hospital for cancer. Two different cancers!!! We all live local to one another too. We are coming to the year mark in just a few days and its hurts. So much. We do things in our daughters memory the way she would wanted. Not how we want. We dont ask for recognition for it all, and currently supporting other families being by their sides etc. But actions speak louder than words....and as grieving parents they need some serious time to grieve rather than focus on pleasing people....oh and obviously answer all the questions people have been asking rather than getting offended and saying things they will regret in the long run.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I’m sorry but those actually saying it’s ok just because she lost a child and is suffering with anxiety is wrong !
Just because you suffer with anxiety does not mean it’s ok to call people “****” “*******” and “ deformed “ before going to an event that is based on hero’s and charity’s and many disabled people who could take offence to such words 👌🏻

Her actions last night was a reflection of her character, anybody can loose a child it does not mean they are a lovely person . She has shown her true colours over the last three weeks and I’m sorry but none of it was down to loosing a child !! She has always been fame hungry and others who know her in the area have commented on these threads that she is not the nice sweet girl people are trying to portray her as !

Stop making excuses for her shitty behaviour and vulgar words , people have been through the same and would never dream off using those words especially when she is running a charity fir sick children ! I’m starting to get fed up with people allowing this behaviour on the exscuse that she lost a baby . She didn’t even apologise or seem arsed about her actions which tells me that this is the real safiyya .
This!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Assuming that Safiyya is not black mixed race. Let's say she referred to someone as the N word. Let's say she made homophobic comments in angst... It would NOT be acceptable under any circumstances. She would be swiftly cancelled, there would be comments about it everywhere and no doubt in the press. No one would make excuses or try to justify it....

.... but an ableist comment...

"Oh she's vulnerable"
"She bit back, it's understandable"
"She's grieving"...

No one would defend racism or homophobia... yet ableism, there is people making excuses... piss off will you!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

coryc217

VIP Member
I’m sorry but those actually saying it’s ok just because she lost a child and is suffering with anxiety is wrong !
Just because you suffer with anxiety does not mean it’s ok to call people “****” “*******” and “ deformed “ before going to an event that is based on hero’s and charity’s and many disabled people who could take offence to such words 👌🏻

Her actions last night was a reflection of her character, anybody can loose a child it does not mean they are a lovely person . She has shown her true colours over the last three weeks and I’m sorry but none of it was down to loosing a child !! She has always been fame hungry and others who know her in the area have commented on these threads that she is not the nice sweet girl people are trying to portray her as !

Stop making excuses for her shitty behaviour and vulgar words , people have been through the same and would never dream off using those words especially when she is running a charity fir sick children ! I’m starting to get fed up with people allowing this behaviour on the exscuse that she lost a baby . She didn’t even apologise or seem arsed about her actions which tells me that this is the real safiyya .

• Heart
Reactions: 55

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Well hello everybody I’ve been lurking a while and it’s eye opening let me tell you.

****? Wtf. Toilet selfies. Wtf.

I remember all the fundraising when baby was ill, but couldn’t engage as there has been a couple of child losses in my life my sister and friend have lost children one aged 4 to a childhood cancer and my nephew was stillborn so it was only in my peripherals… couldn’t look directly if that makes sense.

I’m a Hinch tattler mainly and kept seeing this thread trend from time to time I’ll be honest I thought what on earth… why is there a thread bashing grieving parents… knowing what my sister and friend go through but then…then I started to lurk. There’s a lot not quite right isn’t there?

I’m also pleased to see the kind and compassionate people here on this thread it’s not what I thought at all.

anyway… hello from me I think I’ll be sticking around 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 54

jellybelly136

I’m really sorry but, why would he have done this? Seems SO inappropriate to me! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I may just be being too sensitive and a “Karen” but who thinks *ooo sick baby who is needing relaxation and peace at this time, I’ll put on the scariest fucking mask I can, and scare the shit out of a quite clearly tiny baby?!* douchbag! Is it just me or?!
D51C2213-4AC0-4F7A-B552-D18CFEF7DFAC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Can I just say to the person who has came on here today, and future people, complaining about what we are saying. If you don’t like what is being said… don’t read it! If cash, lash and minions don’t like what’s being said… don’t read it! It is THAT simple. I would never read a site where people are talking about me. Tattle is known for being brutally honest. Can’t cope then fuck off! No one is disputing the fact they have felt grief ect. It’s about THEM! How they are acting, their personalities, how they conduct themselves. Yes they lost a child and that is tragic. We don’t like them as people, and that’s allowed. They’ve given plenty of reasons. So we’ll carry on with our opinions, as this is what this forum is for. And the language and the way we’re talking, more so me probably lol. They speak vile to! ****, deformed ect. And Ashley is worse! He may not say everything online but in person he is a narcissist, arrogant little twat. Short man syndrome I reckon 😁 now you take care now hun. Happy November ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

coryc217

VIP Member
This is probably the most cruel thread I've came across. The couple are still grieving ffs leave them alone. 😤 Actually sickening...
Are you taking the piss . They may well be grieving but they certainly still have time to go on SAS and walking down red carpets !!

they have done nothing but ignore questions asked ! They have done nothing but help themselves to the money the public donated in good faith ! Safiyya is more interested in becoming the next molly mae !! They ain’t the only couple to ever loose a child . Many others have aswell and don’t behave the way these pair do . Scamming money from good hard working folk . That money could help so many people NOW alike it was suppose to with azaylia but they are to greedy to give it out . They get a kick from ignoring parents who are begging for anything to help save they’re child . Considering they know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless. It takes two fucking minutes to share a child’s go fund me page but they can’t even do that …….. happy to take the 150k salary each thought !!! Piss takers the pair of them . Safiyya has the cheek to become a influencer on the back of her dead daughter and thinks she’s so untouchable she walks around calling people **** ******* and deformed when she’s so called working for a cancer foundation !!!!
And why I’m on the subject of these two cretins how do you think that Poor baby azaylia felt when them pair was bouncing her around in her final days with a house full of people during a pandemic making her final days torture ? So bad that Ashley cain the new hero of the uk because he lost a child made his daughter die without any form of pain relief because he suddenly thinks he’s a fuvking expert in medicine !!!! Her final days was surounded by people screaming in her little face and bouncing her around !!! The day before she died safiyya was more concerned about her lashes she left her daughter to go have them done FFS !!! If my baby was dying my last thought would be my lashes and every second with my baby still alive would mean more than spending it in a fucking salon !! I could say a whole lot more but I won’t . These pair are nothing but greedy vile money grabbing twats !!!!

and one day when they get back to reality and stop chasing fame I hope they realise the shit they did to that poor baby in her final days !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
@Olgivy can you give one of your great run downs please.
wasn’t any thread suggestions but new thread created as last ones well over 1k comments
Message to Saf, you fucking disgust me with your nasty vile words
Ashley, where have you gone !

Recap

*Ash has been mainly quiet on his socials, and has only shown up to post vague updates about what the foundation will be funding. Apparently he is in London “working” but it hasn’t been divulged what the specifics of that work is.
*The foundation have now published “what they will fund” which outlines the protocol they will abide by going forward.
*On the same day, they announce 10K they will be donating to another child. Unfortunately, their funding guidelines and donation comes AFTER they had raised awareness about Lee, but no donation was offered to him.
*The “education” about childhood cancer posted on the foundation page is superficial to say the least.
*Saf seems to be trying to carve out a niche for herself as an influencer, using the same audience she got as a result of her dying child.
*Saf regularly begs for freebies and does “grief marketing” whereby she will use her stories to talk about her grief, which is usually followed by an ad for “InTheStyle”, discount code included.
*Saf travelled to London yesterday night in preparation for Pride of Britain. It’s not clear whether she is in the audience or if she is due to receive an award or something else. Ash will NOT be attending Pride of Britain because he is “working”.
*Yesterday evening Saf went live on IG. Her behaviour was erratic apparently. Someone questioned how she didn’t know about Olaplex when she is a hairdresser. Saf did NOT like being questioned, and proceeded to rant about how this person was “deformed”, “stupid” and even worse a “****”.
*Saf went live this morning, and people commented that they were disappointed with her, for calling someone a “****” last night. She rambled on for a few minutes about her hair, but with continued questioning, and negative comments, she ended the live abruptly.
*People have now commented on the Pride of Britain IG account about Saf’s comments last night, which have now been deleted.
*People have also commented on The Foundation page about the comment Saf made, and that has been deleted too.
*It could be argued that Saf’s recent behaviour is now in breach of the charity regulator, code of conduct (Section 1).
*The GofundMe page is still open

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 44

coryc217

VIP Member
Ashley cain #11 call me the messiah, call me mr vain . Either way my mrs is going influencer insane

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cady1954

VIP Member
OK Willow who sits on graves and reads I'm going to spell it out to you and in particular your vile mother. Azaylia is dead. You are sitting on a dead child's grave who can neither see or hear you. It is beyond ghoulish made even worse by the fact that you are being encouraged to do it by the mother of the said deceased baby. It makes me sick the way they are exploiting both of these kids . Vile

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wonder who pays for it, 🤔
in the grand scheme of things I wouldn’t begrudge a “normal” stone, one that doesn’t scream “look at me”
However I’m expecting a mini Angel of the North, or maybe they will commission a sculpter to design a statue style commemorate memorial. These 2 are capable of anything at this point.
I'm going to be hated; but that grave of Azaylia's is awful. They cannot keep that up for ever. Showing the grave constantly too is just creepy, it feels like they show it to keep the public empathy up. There is a charitable foundation in her memory and that is enough; they need to let this little girl rest in peace now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

bluecups

VIP Member
I think Cash had his eye on a spot in Celeb SAS a long time ago, he probably did all those challenges solely as a pitch to the Celeb SAS producers. In his mind those were his "audition tapes", the calculating bastard.
Thank fuck he's not going on I'm A Celeb, he would have ruined that for me.

• Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
Guys, I am crying 🤣🤣

As a black woman, I can tell you now I’ve never seen this shit go down at a black funeral. Yes, we do tend to celebrate life, especially with the elderly. But breakdancing, in memory of a baby? So fucking inappropriate. It was the “worm” and helping his friend do the backflip for me. 🙄

That video of the wake makes me so uncomfortable I understand different cultures etc but it’s still a baby who had a horrific life and then passed away, how can you celebrate that? It’s fucking cruel unfair and sad. She didn’t get to experience anything apart from hospitals and having a camera in her face 24/7
Yes! 👏🏻 Quite frankly, there wasn’t anything to celebrate. She had a terrible 8 months. A quiet, respectful gathering would have more than sufficed.

• Heart

Sab_rina

They can do what they want with her grave. Nobody cares if you or anyone else thinks its vile. I imagine that they've made it what it is and now feel like they can't change it or alter it or stop going there all the time because by doing so, they'll fail her somehow. Grief takes different forms in different people. As do funerals.

Some of the language being used here is awful. Even if they could / do account for every single penny of the go fund me account, you'll still accuse them of lying. It is being said by people on here that he is drawing a £150k salary based on absolutely nothing whatsoever. There is actually zero evidence of any wrong doing but you're calling them cretins, scum, creatures. There is something wrong with a lot of you here. I don't care if I do get warned or banned. It's fucking gross.

Lucky for you it wasn't your child then, eh? Maybe you'd like your child to die so you can show them how they should have dealt with it?
Unless you donated all the money to them yourself then I don't see how you can say that. As for gross, no, gross is calling people deformed and a ****. Gross is posting videos of your baby in her last moments!

• Heart
Reactions: 41