Ashley Cain #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably the most cruel thread I've came across. The couple are still grieving ffs leave them alone. 😤 Actually sickening...
So that makes it ok for Saf to call someone a **** and deformed?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is probably the most cruel thread I've came across. The couple are still grieving ffs leave them alone. 😤 Actually sickening...
If you read through previous threads you will see most of us were team Saf. No one is denying what they went through is absolutely awful. However, that does not excuse their behaviour

Reactions: 21
No its not. But the woman needs to be left alone to grieve. That is a fact.
I wholeheartedly agree that she needs to grieve but she doesn’t seem to want to part from social media to do that. I will always stick up for what is right and her calling someone something so offensive and disgusting as the trustee of a children charity that is meant to help said children that may become deformed due to treatment is NOT OK. That is a fact

Reactions: 28
Left alone? But she puts herself out there in a daily basis. She doesn’t want to be left alone. She wants attention 24/7 and is now having her dream come true- an influencer. Don’t read if you don’t like ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are trying to become influencers. They should go and grieve in private if they don’t want people to talk about them but Saf wants to be showing her life.

Reactions: 11
He got what he wanted FAME
SAD that he’s used his daughter death to get to this

Reactions: 7
Then maybe she should stop putting her life all over social media...maybe she should stand by her word about helping other sick children...before you say "they can't help every child, there isn't enough money" all she/they have to do is share each child's journey....would cost them nothing but their time.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Are you taking the piss . They may well be grieving but they certainly still have time to go on SAS and walking down red carpets !!

they have done nothing but ignore questions asked ! They have done nothing but help themselves to the money the public donated in good faith ! Safiyya is more interested in becoming the next molly mae !! They ain’t the only couple to ever loose a child . Many others have aswell and don’t behave the way these pair do . Scamming money from good hard working folk . That money could help so many people NOW alike it was suppose to with azaylia but they are to greedy to give it out . They get a kick from ignoring parents who are begging for anything to help save they’re child . Considering they know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless. It takes two bleeping minutes to share a child’s go fund me page but they can’t even do that …….. happy to take the 150k salary each thought !!! Piss takers the pair of them . Safiyya has the cheek to become a influencer on the back of her dead daughter and thinks she’s so untouchable she walks around calling people **** ******* and deformed when she’s so called working for a cancer foundation !!!!
And why I’m on the subject of these two cretins how do you think that Poor baby azaylia felt when them pair was bouncing her around in her final days with a house full of people during a pandemic making her final days torture ? So bad that Ashley cain the new hero of the uk because he lost a child made his daughter die without any form of pain relief because he suddenly thinks he’s a fuvking expert in medicine !!!! Her final days was surounded by people screaming in her little face and bouncing her around !!! The day before she died safiyya was more concerned about her lashes she left her daughter to go have them done FFS !!! If my baby was dying my last thought would be my lashes and every second with my baby still alive would mean more than spending it in a bleeping salon !! I could say a whole lot more but I won’t . These pair are nothing but greedy vile money grabbing twats !!!!

and one day when they get back to reality and stop chasing fame I hope they realise the tit they did to that poor baby in her final days !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Are you taking the piss . They may well be grieving but they certainly still have time to go on SAS and walking down red carpets !!

they have done nothing but ignore questions asked ! They have done nothing but help themselves to the money the public donated in good faith ! Safiyya is more interested in becoming the next molly mae !! They ain’t the only couple to ever loose a child . Many others have aswell and don’t behave the way these pair do . Scamming money from good hard working folk . That money could help so many people NOW alike it was suppose to with azaylia but they are to greedy to give it out . They get a kick from ignoring parents who are begging for anything to help save they’re child . Considering they know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless. It takes two bleeping minutes to share a child’s go fund me page but they can’t even do that …….. happy to take the 150k salary each thought !!! Piss takers the pair of them . Safiyya has the cheek to become a influencer on the back of her dead daughter and thinks she’s so untouchable she walks around calling people **** ******* and deformed when she’s so called working for a cancer foundation !!!!
And why I’m on the subject of these two cretins how do you think that Poor baby azaylia felt when them pair was bouncing her around in her final days with a house full of people during a pandemic making her final days torture ? So bad that Ashley cain the new hero of the uk because he lost a child made his daughter die without any form of pain relief because he suddenly thinks he’s a fuvking expert in medicine !!!! Her final days was surounded by people screaming in her little face and bouncing her around !!! The day before she died safiyya was more concerned about her lashes she left her daughter to go have them done FFS !!! If my baby was dying my last thought would be my lashes and every second with my baby still alive would mean more than spending it in a bleeping salon !! I could say a whole lot more but I won’t . These pair are nothing but greedy vile money grabbing twats !!!!

and one day when they get back to reality and stop chasing fame I hope they realise the tit they did to that poor baby in her final days !!
Couldn’t have put it any better 👏🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Left alone to grieve, whilst she’s on her lives using the most repulsive words , grief isn’t a free pass to be a utter vile witch,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.