Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her add for that pod thing it’s stupid expensive and she don’t look comfortable at all in it and she was giving it on Instagram she was gonna proper go all out for the add she’s in her bloody dressing gown and her acting is so cringe😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her add for that pod thing it’s stupid expensive and she don’t look comfortable at all in it and she was giving it on Instagram she was gonna proper go all out for the add she’s in her bloody dressing gown and her acting is so cringe😂🙈
You gotta laugh when people are saying ive got sciatica or other serious painful health issues will it work for me and she replies it'll work wonders. Ok dr ashleigh il put my trust in you! No mention of it being an advertisement either.

Reactions: 1
Felt second hand embarrassment watching her Can tell she’s trying too hard and it really doesn’t come naturally to her …. She should really quit while she’s ahead can’t see the ads coming thick and fast for her and not declaring it an ad tut tut school girl error 🤪

The AD was very awkward wasn't it. She didn't look comfortable at all. The kids will probably use it more than she will. Makes me laugh when these tik tokers do ADS for stuff they will never use or buy but they try desperately to sell it to their followers 😅 hope they don't give up their days jobs Christ

Reactions: 2
She is cringe full stop, especially when she’s going on about grime music while dressed like a 65 year old pensioner 😆😆😆

Also yesterday she was throwing herself about at that trampoline centre, after just hours earlier complaining her back was going and how badly disabled she is with her MS

Reactions: 3
She is cringe full stop, especially when she’s going on about grime music while dressed like a 65 year old pensioner 😆😆😆

Also yesterday she was throwing herself about at that trampoline centre, after just hours earlier complaining her back was going and how badly disabled she is with her MS
Poor cow can’t even cut a carrott or pick her little kids up 😉😉 but yesterday well I’m guessing she’s got to have an identical twin because no way could she move about like that with her ms 😂

• Haha
any one seen her dinner tonight ? she’s got part bake bread and hasn’t baked it 😭

• Haha
Poor cow can’t even cut a carrott or pick her little kids up 😉😉 but yesterday well I’m guessing she’s got to have an identical twin because no way could she move about like that with her ms 😂
Shes been swimming this week, trampolining , dog walking 🙈🙈 good going for someone who by her own admission suffers daily with the smallest of tasks

Shes been swimming this week, trampolining , dog walking 🙈🙈 good going for someone who by her own admission suffers daily with the smallest of tasks
Well she will see this and tommorow or Saturday she will have a mega bad day and I’m gonna be quite in here today guys I’m in pain…59 thousand stories later😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope the pip people don’t watch her stories 😬 think she would be in a hella lot of trouble as she definitely wouldn’t qualify for it the way she can get out and about and move around she literally has no problems she wants to be careful really

Hope the pip people don’t watch her stories 😬 think she would be in a hella lot of trouble as she definitely wouldn’t qualify for it the way she can get out and about and move around she literally has no problems she wants to be careful really
I was thinking the same, I know she does have MS but she isn’t physically disabled like she makes out

Oh most definitely it’s a joke but she will deffo make sure she milks it on Instagram with feeling rough now

This is the girl who the other day said she could go on a bus and can only use taxis 🤣🤣! Swimming, trampolining and the dog walking are obvs doing wonders for her disabilities 🤣

• Haha
I have severe diabetic neuropathy ( nerve damage) I'm always in pain and there is no way I could get up and down off that bean bag. Trampolining is a no no. I cannot walk very far. If it's that bad surely she wouldn't of got a puppy

I have severe diabetic neuropathy ( nerve damage) I'm always in pain and there is no way I could get up and down off that bean bag. Trampolining is a no no. I cannot walk very far. If it's that bad surely she wouldn't of got a puppy
She likes people to think she’s that bad for the sympathy followers on social media, it’s all about the money with her and the freebies